Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Post-Dates General Chatter Thread

Rachel, I am near the pub too, on the higher side of Clyde Road. I hope you are at Casey or will be there REALLY soon. I feel your pain hun. My DS was due the 12th December and my only sister was leaving on a 6mth trip to Europe on the 20th, plus being XMAS on the 25th of course, I thought all would be fine by then, but Aidan had other ideas and he was born (after being induced with gel), on the 20th, about 3hrs after my sis and bro-in-law flew out. Hang in there, you poor thing. I am thinking of you! I am looking fwd to hearing from you.

I worked out yesterday that if I dont go into labour naturally I could possibly have this baby in April - OMG. I have my 41w+2d appt at Casey on the 28/3 so they will book an induction then and no doubt I will have to wait a few days. Dear me...!

Lol, i knew i would end up posting in here Although im not as frustrated as i thought i would be.(maybe in another week or so i might be, lol) But im sure bubs will come out when HE is ready, i know everything here is all ready and waiting for him

Love you my little man, cant wait to get to see you!

Simone xxx

Taia's Mum Guest

Well I'm officially post date! Off to see the midwife this avo and to have an internal done - hope something starts to happen soon!

octavian Guest

HI Natty - you are not alone - by tonight I will also be officially post dates! I already feel a bit frustrated with it all - gonna try some of the home remedies to bring it on! big walk later this afternoon I think..

Catherine..

Taia's Mum Guest

Catherine - I've tried just about all the home remedies and nothing is working! Soooo fustrating!

Nothing worked for me, not even the hospital induction! The only thing that may have been helpful was sticking 3g of evening primrose oil up there every night! My dad flew out a week before DS was born, Jessica - looks like we don't have performing babies!

At least the walking and sex keeps your mind on other things though, hope you enjoy them!

Yep nothing has worked here either!!!

I guess we all have stubborn babies

Simone

I'm thinking of you poor ladies - it was not so long ago i was feeling exactly the same and trying everything possible - I even mowed the lawn!!lol!! I don't know if it was the S&S that I had done 2 days earlier, if it was DTD the night before OR if Grace was just ready to come. I hope your babies want to meet you soon and we are reading birth announcements.

Well.....i have an induction booked for Friday and ive heard that works Hopefully ill be seeing my lil' man before then though!

Simone

best of luck going before the induction, Simone. Sending you lots of LVs!

Fingers crossed hey Simone. Lets shake that little man out !!

Taia's Mum Guest

I'm going in this avo for my induction. Will sms one of the BB girls to post an announcement when our little one arrives!

Anyone else in the same boat?

I was - I'll chat away if you need to! How are you feeling? Any pre-labour? Are family calling all day in case you forgot to tell them you had the baby?

Well my family are driving from Brissie to Melbourne (about 3000kms) as we speak and I actually suspect I've started early labour.

Hope you pop that baby out soon then! Crikey, nothing like an audience!

Gggrrrr- its soooooo frustrating - why wont my body do what its meant to do? I really didnt want to be induced but Im just focusing on holding my baby by Saturday - whoo hoo! This house is soooooo clean - I vacuum and mop every day, been DtD whenever we can, taking EPO, raspberry tea leaf, rocking on a fitball,eating curry, - NADA!
    And Im the last of my belly buddies due - so am very lonely!!! Come on little one!!!!

justmum Guest

aww goodluck <3 bub must be very comfortable in their mum

I hope bub comes for you!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast