Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ramlet seems to have dropped in the last 12 hours...

I'm going to give it a good talking to today and hopefully he/she will decide to make an appearance this Friday.

Fingers crossed for you Lucy-Ann,

It might even happen before then if things continue the way they are....goodluck i've got my phone beside me just waiting for your annoucement

Thanks Leah!!

I feel like I'm having continual BH - but no discomfort around the back as I did with James - he was posterior. If they are or aren't posterior, you still feel the contractions around the back as well don't you?

Lucy-Ann,

No you don't have to have back pain to be in labour, i personally think you are in the early stages of labour as we speak. I have a bad back (chipped disc) and i didn't suffer from any back pain at all during either of my labours.

OK...making a phone call to my midwife!!!

Ohhhh I got here just in time for the fun!!! Glad Ihavent missed anything....
    Good luck Hun, not long now

Ok.....so what's the verdict Lucy-Ann ???

What did the midwife say.....she said "your in early labour" didn't she ?

Must be quite a discussion going on for this long...... maybe things are happening.
    Good to know early I guess so you can get James organised too.... Does DH work close by?

Have a couple of Panadeine and put a hot pack on your tummy was the advice I was getting - could be and it may not be early labour. Am feeling some good pressure on what feels like my cervix when up and around - but of course, that's pretty normal isn't it?

Arrrrghhh....JUST COME OUT!!! :LOL:

I haven't noticed the BH so much since I've been vaccuming and mopping....hmmm, lie down on the couch and watch a movie or duck out and get DH's drycleaning??? Knowing my luck I won't go early.

ok so not definate then but a maybe? I guess if they keep going when youre resting you will know more.
    Must be so frustrating wondering what on earth is going on?
    I am having a scan tomorrow to see why mine isnt engaged yet as I am measuring 40weeks already. I might just beat you yet!

Oh well that wasn't very helpful of them was it.....i was told that if you have the tablets and the pains don't go away then you are in fact in labour(early labour for you).

Sazz, i had to have a scan with my second son at 35 weeks because he measured 4 weeks ahead of what he should of....don't worry to much alot of those measurements aren't really correct it just depends on how bubs is laying at the time. Goodluck.

Oh well, made it back home...had this awful vision of while I was out, of my waters breaking and gushing all over the place at the shops. That would be the pits. I did have a slush puppie while I was out and usually that would make Ramlet wriggle around - but there was very little movement.

Glad to hear you made it home in one peice Lucy-Ann.....

Mmm, i was worried about my waters breaking out in public too but then i thought to myself well i'm sure if they did i wouldn't be the first person who it has happened to and know doubt i wouldn't of been the last....just aswell i didn't though otherwise they would of had a ragging river running through the shops.

Maybe bubby's having one last rest before the big event!!!

So far...I'm in one piece...STILL. The big fella/sheila has been quiet again today.

I have heard too that some bubs to slow right down shortly before birth so you never know this is what your bubs may well be doing....maybe you should be doing the same!!!

I'm gazing at a washing basket full of dirty clothes that needs to be put on...really couldn't be bothered. Facebook is a priority!!

Lol, i'm with you on the facebook....it's becoming as addictive as BB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12