Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rash could be liver problem

simone absolutley I am always so forgtful to rememebr everything so thought a list migt do it, mind you I am sure the sucker getting stuck listening to it might want to run home free!

pollyanna oh you got me figured out already cause I have my first visit to the hospital next thursday and was just sitting here thinking I might leave it till then! You know I had GD with the last three kids! Bad too. My fourth child I was the worst and they not once monitored it but knew I had it. I blew up like a balloon and my daugter weighed a whopping 9 and a half pounds. I havent had the gd glucose tests yet as a matter of fact I have had no prenatal care this time except for the local gp that knows absolutley nothing about pregnancy its so obvious. The hospital has made me wait till 29 weeks to book in isnt that just disgusting! So I have no idea if all is well except bubs is very very active.

OMG I just had a shower and the pain from wanting to icth is about to send me into a frenzy, no one believes me, its just terrible the itch I feel. I am so sick of feeling so tied and so moody for no reason. I feel so unhapy all the time and dont know why it has to be this damn rash making me go insaine.

Melinda Guest

Oh I totally sympathise. The shower would drive me totally mental.

I felt like people thought it was all in my head too - because you couldn't see any rash! All you could see was where my skin was starting to get dry and all the little scabs from where I'd been taking the skin off!!

Soul,
    OMG;how alike are our histories !!!My first gd baby was 9 pound 7 at delivery-37weeks. LOL... And guess what !!I've got a Bridget 2. Spelt exactly the same way. She has just turned 7. Go and trim your nails girl. Baby powder,helped me a little too. Just rubbed over the itchies. Try and keep your stress down. bach flowers make a rescue remedy that i think will help you alot. Its perfectly safe for use during pregnancy and you just put a couple of drops under your tongue. it'll help to stabilise you. Can i ask how long it took for you to fall with this baby. i'm still waiting for number 3 to get in my belly after 10 months. If you need to ask me anything;even an opinion i'm right here. How can a gp NOT order the GD TEST;where did he do his training???SANITARIUM? Girl-go to the hospital!! I'm worried about you!Let me know how ya go.

Pauline

Melinda oh wow you just described myn to a tee!We could have formed a rash annoyamous group for the hpercondriacts!

pollyanna lmao my Bridget just turned 7 on the 23rd Nov! And she was 9 pounds 6 ounces just looked it up in blue book! ok creep but thats whay I use baby powder it helps a little! Made dh buy two this week using it alot! My MIL was making and seeling all those bacj flower remedies years ago will ask her about it! This stubborn child toom me 11 months to concieve amost! I decided to try those ovualtion test from ebay and WHAM I was pregnant! All that time I thoiught I was ovualting on a specific day but nope those ovualtion tests showed I was out by about 3 days and that made all the difference!

Hey Soul,

My Bridgets birthday was december 16 and she was 6pound 9 born. Just goes to show how hospitals can get it wrong. They said she would be the same weight as her brother who was 9 pound7 so they took her and extra week early at 36 weeks. boy did they get that wrong!! Had to change all the size 0 clothes for 0000. I've just started on clomid and opk's. but having a lot of trouble with them. i can never get two lines. I find i wee to often to have a high enough concentration of the hormones in my specimen. Damn it. Who can wait 4 hours. what a croc. Can i ask how old you are?I'm 36. Look foward to staying in touch. isnt it funny how similar our histories are. I never wouldve thought that someone else had gone through exactly what i had...

lol it sure is love!~

I am 32 turning 33 march 1st!

Tell me do you wee and test the sametime everyday with the opks!

We were just about to start on clomid ourselves but didnt get the chance!

Oh I wish you the best of luck, this will be your year you wait and see!

I am eating very well so hopefully gd is either nil or not too bad this time! I can't wait to get out and walk more need to lose some weight for our vowel re-newal in Oct we were married on 7th October. We are going to celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary by renewing our vowels. Isnt this strange -

This year is 2007
    We will have been together 17 years
    vowel re-newal on the 7th october

All those 7's has to be significant! Plus weirder part is 7 is my birth and life number and its my fav number too! So I think this year we have to re-new our wedding vowles dont ya think!

Hey Soul,
    Must admit;the time i do my opk'ss all over the shop. i find it hard to remember to hang on to my wee then have to wait another couple of hours. Due to see the fs tomorrow. Looking foward to it to see if he wants me to do my second cycle of clomid.I think he's surprised that i'm not up the duff. i think after doing all the tests and finding that there is nothing wrong with me,he thought a cycle of clomid and sex on command and it should do the trick.But not so...I look foward to seeing my blood results to see if i ovulated at all.
    An all those 7's-what a trip. What a wonderful thing to have such a magical marriage that you get around to renewing your vows. Very special in this day and age. Congratulations. What a truly inspirational woman you are to not only have succeeded at marriage but also at raising a wonderful family. Thats truly remarkable.You are incredible.And to think you'll have your wonderful little bundle before you rewedding. How special,lucky and blessed you are.

argh its all hard work trust me! My Dh drives me barney, really barney at times, but I have learnt to accept him for him.

Oh please sweetheart let me know how your results turn out oh I feel excited for you on this, just to think it may not be that far off till you annouce another little wonder has come into your life!~ Please keep me updated.

Sweet with your opks you should try and test the smae time everyday, best for around 5.00pm! Or at 3.00 pm thats when I tested!

How did you go Soul? I hope the doctors helped? Like the others said, showing signs of jaundice is a strong sign of OC. Although less than half of OC cases have jaundice.

Hey soul - whats going on?? Hope everything ok hun...

jja oh don't ask! My stupid gp is away till next Friday and I cant stand the rest of them. So I will show the midwife on Thursday only two days away. Plus they will know more than the pathetic gp's a round here. I have a terrible headache had it for two days, not sure if related, might not be or it could be the sure signs of my gd coming in this pregnancy have had it the last three pregnancies too so I am sure I have it again. I am so excited to finally be able to see a real midwife and tell her everyhting, some of the midwives are just so beautiful to talk too. My rash is worse, and I mean worse I have broekn the skin everywhere in the shower omg does it itch and all night, but not as much during the daytime isnt that odd. I mean it does itch during the day too but its way worse at night and in water. It is so painful now from all the itching and rubiing.

Tell mer did any of yu ever get these little skin tags? I have them everywhere aorund my arms and breasts?

Soul - hun please go to hospital. It sounds like you really need to see a dr, and its not good to wait a couple of days to see a midwife... You need a checkup and you need one now!! If i were in NSW, i would be coming to your house and taking you to hossy myself take care of yourself please?? i hope everything works out...

And what do you mean by skin tags??

simone oh darlin I am ok if I start to feel strange I will go I promise!

I think thats what they call them skin tags in pregnancy! They are like skin color little moles or something that has popped up on my skin. They sort of are tiny but hang a little, gee not good at explaining this am I! I cant describe them any other way!

Like little skin colored moles! God hope that makes sense

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Soul
    I agree with Simone 100%.
    I think you should at least ring the hospital and speak to a MW and ask them at very least now.
    I had the headaches and exhaustion too.
    The headache also might be something else .
    I did not have any jaundice btw.

They can do a bloodtest at hospital and find in a hour or two.
    I had the itchiness for a few days by time I called and that day was the worst ... I had a c/s because of babies being breech not OC though - the next day @35wk4days -would have done me that night but not so emergency to call in a twin c/s team at midnight - they said next morning would do.
    My friend also had OC in two different pregnancies (frist one she delivered @33wks) but they monitored her during 2nd one till 37weeks.
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; January 9th, 2007 at 02:30 PM.

Soul, at least call the m/w and tell the everything we're just worried about you hun...

ok will call them .

I have been reading all I can on this liver rash and it says that the symptoms are itchy on your feet and palms. I havent got that. Its only under my arm pitts.

Off to read some more, dh will be home any minute and I will ring then ok.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I had most itch om my belly - and not really feet at all.

Good for ringing - at least rule it out.

Quote Originally Posted by soul View Post
    I have been reading all I can on this liver rash and it says that the symptoms are itchy on your feet and palms. I havent got that. Its only under my arm pitts.
    Hi Soul, itching on feet and palms isn't a "required" symptom for OC - its only one of the possible symptoms (although one of the more common ones). But I didn't have itchy feet and palms and was a borderline OC case. If its only under your arms and nowhere else it may be something else, but if its in other places too, especially given you may be a bit jaundiced I would definitely be following up asap like the others suggested.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast