Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swelling

skorpy Guest

Have you any other problems but swelling?. I get cramp in my left hand and fingers too. Weird its all on my left side.My rigth side is fine.And my groin in the mornings is unbearable.

Just felt like having a whinge

Hi,

LOL, whinge away. I havent had many cramps but i get pins and needles and numbness in my arms and sometimes legs alot. I have to sleep sitting up because of heartburn.

My swelling is still really big and i felt like i had high BP again last night. I wonder whats going on there, i thought it might have settled by now. Maybe i will need to go back to clinic this week like she said to if i felt i needed too.

skorpy Guest

If your blood pressure is up and your swelling,Definatly go and see your midwife/Doctor,even if its to put minds at rest.Iv been contiplating on going myself with my foot.I havent any shoes that fits me tho,so I will have to hobble one bare footed.

Hi,

Yeah, im seriously thinking about it. I think i will get my nans BP machine and see what it is when im feeling awful, if its up then i will get straight onto my OB about it. She said if i didnt feel well at all to ring the hospital.

Your foot sounds amazing, with only one swollen up. I can totally imagine that you cant wear shoes. Just go in there with no shoes on if that what you have to do, or maybe buy some like thongs or something. But get checked out for sure if you have concerns. The swelling sounds pretty bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12