Thread: What do u think? r we going to meet our little one soon??

Default What do u think? r we going to meet our little one soon??

Hi Everyone,

I know this is a question u can't exactly answer but would love to know what u think..plus I need something to help ass the time lol. I have 5days to go so am 39w2d preg lost my plug at 37w6d/38w have been going to the toilet a lot more over the past few days woke up early saturday just real uncomfy and had to get in the shower just feel like no long, diahorrea saturday night. Yesterday feeling sick since i got up had some vomitting at lunch time and having mild cramping approx every 20mins-30mins since about 8.30am, could be nothing but maybe something?
    went to bed at 8pm last night it all kept going more vomitting about 11:30 last night pains still continuing until I was back asleep about 12:30 but I think they stopped sometime after that? still really constant pain this morn and a couple of cramps...haven't been awake long so not sure if they're still going or not..will wait and see just want this to kick up a notch or go away...or just to know whats going on would be good too

So what do u all think?? I'm feeling crappy

still cramping..having heaps of cm...kinda pluggish like, usually see a group of mw's but saw an ab at appt just gone who said the plug will just keep rejuvinating itself so maybe thats what it is?

ETA- Going to the movies with DH, DS and my mum to pass some time

It could be it, or it could be just more pre-labour, but either way your body is getting ready for this babe to be born. Good Luck!

I think by the end of the week you will def have your baby in your arms. I have to go back and see what date I guessed...could be sooner rather than later.

I think it all sounds promising, see what happens with the pains today. There is a really good contraction timer on the internet, just google that and it should come up. I found it quite handy when things started to progress.

It def sounds like your plug coming away. I had the exact same thing as you with losing my plug weeks earlier and then getting some more EWCM the week before labour.

When is your next appointment?

Have fun at the movies today!

Certainly sounds like your body is preparing. Not sure about the vomiting myself, but I have HG so I was sick til the very end anyway - wouldnt have noticed if its normal, lol. I always found that the runs was a pretty sure sign I was really close though. I always thought the Middies were sneaking laxatives into the water!

thanks ladies, jsut got back from the movies saw monsters vs aliens lol cramps have stopped at the moment. I have an appt tomorrow night so I think I will ask for a strretch and sweep to help things along

vomiting a good sign, its your bodies way of moving baby into a better position! S &W should mean baby will come within the 48hrs post! How exciting you are so close to those first few cuddles! Ohhhh that new born smell!

I think you're getting close!!

Still around!! Gee this is hard..no matter how many other woman go through it and u think its only a matter of daays and then ur whole pregnancy journey will be over u'll miss it etc etc enjo ur sleep...it's so hard to actually do!!!!

Being preg you can't wait until ur due date gets closer but as it does it gets hard waiting lol!!

Not many cramps/contraction pains today but hopefully it won't be too much longer!!

My guess is Thirsday
    But this is only a guess

Its like the best and worse feeling knowing you are so close but not knowing when!

If only those first cuddles felt as long as the last days of pregnancy!

hehe thanks Alan! when I saw in my email u had replied I almost expected a sensible culd still be a while reply lol thanks for your guess thurs would suit me just fine!!

Milly, EXACTLY!!!

I've had some more diahorrea this morn and have my midwife appt at 8:15pm so thinking I'll ask them to do a s & s