thread: What is your most positive PG experience?

layla Guest

All of the above, (especially the scans and first kicks) but for me this time telling people is such a buzz.
    No one expected us to have another baby so it's hilarious seeing people's reactions.

BellyBelly Member

Feb 2004
    Melbourne

Definitely feeling him move (which is constantly). It is still hard to believe that my little bubs is inside of there.

Aug 2004
    Hunter Valley, Wine Country, NSW

The movements and ultrasound and finding out yes we were correct he is a he, I know I`m going to miss all his movements even when I can`t sleep at night because of him being hyperactive in there LOL.

Take Care

Deeanne

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2005
    Brisbane

Feeling and seeing the movements of bubby is great, also ultrasounds and hearing the heart beating is a fantastic experience.
    Take care Leah.

Debbie Lee Guest

The best moment I think was seeing that positive line when I did a pregnancy test. I don't think I have been more happy in my life (apart from when Neil proposed). It was just amazing!

The kicks are awesome. I am like you, Sarah. I don't really find them annoying. They distract me from everything though. There were a few moments at antenatal classes where I tuned out because Little Nobba was going nuts.

Ultrasounds and hearing heartbeats are amazing too. It's just so amazing knowing that you have a little human growing inside of you! It's the best!

Melinda Guest

For me every ultrasound was absolutely amazing and I just loved being able to see how much he had grown and developed since the last one. I also loved all the kicks and wriggles and being able to see my belly roll from one side to the other.

ok take 2 of going back to work.....

Nov 2004
    Giving the gift of life to a friend..

Giving birth, I loved it... I really was so keen to meet this little person I was so overwhelmingly already in love with, that I really enjoyed the birth, labouring etc...
    Then hearing the noises as she was being delivered knowing she was breathing, then they flopped this wriggly, freaky looking thing on me & I could not stop staring, it was just amazing!!!

TRUE LOVE in every sense of the words!!!!