Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who feels.......

Default who feels.......

That once you hit third trimester is seems to really slo..wwwwwwwwww down?

I feel so big and uncomfortable I wonder how on earth can I grow for , well can HE grow for another 10 weeks?

And time is dragging!

LOl time seems to stop for the last 4-6 weeks i reckon!!

You have done well so far... the end is nearly in sight!!

oh I so wish time just seemed to fly by, does with everything else around here!

LOL It's the opposite for me right now, I feel like it's going by far too quickly! I want more time so I can enjoy being PG with this gorgeous little boy Hmm, I wonder if there is speed up and slow down dust that we can exchange LOL.

I know what you mean Soul... I feel like this week in particular is taking sooooo long to end!!!
    I am counting down the days... up until this week, it all seemed to go so fast, now, it is like my pregnancy is in slo-mo!!

I find that time is going by soooo slowly, but its going past too quickly to get anything done. I suppose that might happen when you get out of bed at 10 or 11am though.

It doesnt help with everyone at my work telling me that I have had the longest pregnancy ever! LOL

I have found the best way to make time go a bit quicker is look to short term things. Like I have been looking forward to finishing work (tomorrow YAY!) and the baby shower (tomorrow night woohoo!) and then the next scan or appointment, that sort of thing. Plus I have marked what week I am each Monday on my calander and that seems to help too.
    Then there is my mantra... not long now...not long now...not long now

LOL I am chanting that mantra as well.

I am really starting to get nervous and think is a vbac really what I want. Oh I am so sick of worrying about it, I just won't this all over with.

Is anyone havng alot of pressure in the bottom area? I am so fed up.

Totally agree, time has just slowed right down! it's like there's more like 48hours in a day instead of 24! and the more i think about it the slower it goes!

Netty - I've been short termin things too... my list is - I'm picking up my Carseat tonight (if anyone hasn't notice in brissy Kmart has a great baby sale on!!!) Going in there to spend up big!
    Got my baby shower on Sunday Arvo... Decided to stop worry about the day and just go with the flow

my mantra "hurry up hurry up hurry up" lolZ

I find it chops and changes with me,,,,
    There are days that I am in so much pain walking etc, and with the holidays, the kids are just grinding on my nerves yelling and running about, that time seems to stop still, and drag on,,,,. Yet there are also days when I set a few certian things i really want to get ready or done,, and by the end of the day, I realise only half of them have been done,, and I wonder where the time goes. Especially when I need to keep stopping and resting from being short of breath all the time. The occasional nanny nap in the middle of the day helps move your day along alot quicker though girls lol, so enjoy those while we still can

I feel like time is flying - I can't believe today is Thursday until someone asks how long I have left to go - 7 L>>>O>>>N>>>G weeks. I think once I get to 36wks and my mum is here and DS is at school that's when time is really going to slow down.

I have been trying to fill the days up with things to look forward too as well - baby shopping today at Target - woohoo. Tomorrow DH day off (hooray sleep in for me) Monday - midwife appointment Thursday assignments due in - eek. Better go finish them

hiya soul
    i have finished up at work so no more daily internet use for me, now its more like once a week, so i guess each time i visit this site i feel a little further along.... but i totally know what you mean... physically i do not see how it is possible for me to get any bigger, i look like i could go into labour any minute, i guess its because im short at only 5"2, i carry all in the front... when people ask me when i am due they nearly fall over when i say it could be another 6 - 10 weeks....

i know i should be relishing my last moments to myself before the baby comes along, but it is hard not to get impatient, especially as my tummy feels so tight and stretched and i feel like there is a soccer game going on inside me... i start antenatal classes soon so that is something to look forward to, oh and my 32 week scan on thurs to see position of placenta....

one thing for sure is, life is certainly a hell of a lot more bearable now that i am at home instead of at work... really makes a difference...

take care, hey next time i am on this site we will probably be 33 weeks!! hehe

Emma1979 I am abut the same height as you! And omg am I big this time, but my tummy is hard as a rock and massive!

Damn I will miss oyu do you not have internet acsess at home sweetie, culd you use a library/

hehe, no internet at home at the moment, but am in the library now... i will probably check emails etc about once or twice a week...
    my belly is tight and hard as a rock too... i just had my 32 week scan and found out i have a big baby, bigger than average anyways... my partner was over 10 pounds when he was born so i am crossing my fingers things even out a bit over the next few weeks and he or she slows down in size!! otherwise OUCH!
    oh and the baby has lots of hair too!

Emma1979 omg thats wonderful, better than a tiny tiny baby, well not better but thats wonderful and a full head of hair omg this kid will be gorgous! I can't wait to see the little munchkin!I am dying to know how much this one will be, I feel he is big but I bet he comes out around 7-8 pounds! Do you feel heavy when you are walking !

I have days were i feel like its taking forever, and days were i wonder where the time has gone & how there arent too many left!
    I have loved spending time with my DD since leaving work & with school hols but i am also looking forward to her going back to school so i can have a few weeks of
    "me time" before bubs comes. Although, today, it really cant go quick enough, sitting here at the comp, bubs is kicking ***** out of me & i feel like im im always in a sauna - even when its not hot outside !!??

mum5boys Guest

So far the time has flown for me, there are times I wish it would go quicker and this baby would be here already but not long now.
    I feel heavy,slow,tired,big,sore,etc,etc but having the boys to run around after, time seems to move a lot quicker.
    As this is my last pregnancy I sometimes feel I would like it to slow down so I can just enjoy it a bit longer but then on the other hand I am starting to be over it.lol can't win.
    Michelle

At the moment I am not finding that the time is going really slowly, but I am sure it will all slow down when I finish work and dont have much to do. I am looking forward to finishing work so I can have a couple weeks if me time before bub comes along, but I still have 3 weeks to go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast