Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who feels.......

the time certainly slows down if you have nothing to do. i find that once you stop counting down the days, it seems to go somewhat faster. its such an exciting time its no wonder we are just waiting the outcome. hang in there soul - not long now!!!! starting knitting lol

I find my work days are dragging, but when I'm at home the time flies. I looked at myself yesterday and suddenly realised I put on weight. Like, when did that happen! I'm afraid now to weigh myself - I'd only put on about 3kg until about a month ago, now I think I'm up to 8kg!

It flew past till I got to third trimester damn it! Some days go quick some go slow!

I have like 3 1/2 weeks left & i swear from about 35 weeks i feel as tho time has almost stopped!

since i finished work i think it has really slowed down for me... it is so frustrating because there are so many things i want to do around the house that i am not allowed to ie paint fumes and stuff like that... i scrubbed the bath the other day and then had about an hour of pains, i thought it may have been labour, but it went away. it is hard being home and not being able to actually do anything, i have all this free time and lots of odd jobs i want to do but really cant do them. even vacumming gives me pains because the dam thing is so heavy.
    anyways, 33 weeks today, so not toooo long to go. have started the antenatal classes which are good, and i guess that makes my weeks go a bit quicker.
    i have put on 10kg. EEEEEEEEEK. Feeling very heavy and feel like i really waddle now, especially around the house.

Snook Guest

I'm coming up to 30 weeks and yes, I think this trimester is going to go reeeeeeaaaaallllly slllloooooowwwwwwwly

I think the only thing I'll be greatful for when my bubs is born is that I won't feel like human punching bag anymore

Hehehehe it is going terribly slow for me, i have at the most 2.5 weeks left and I want to see my baby! Dont want to be kicked anymore and i want to sleep on my belly!

Firstbump Guest

I have 7 days left until my edd and feel as though everything is dragging out.
    Trying to keep busy but there is only so many times you can clean something.

I have found since I finished work 2 weeks ago it has felt like forever.

Fingers crossed its not too long now.

I So Hear Ya All!

its draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging...
    i have been told i have a big baby, 90% of babies smaller than mine and only 10% bigger, of course the ultrasound could be wrong..... does this mean i am in any way more likely to go earlier than due date if the baby is big? please say yes???? i cannot bare waiting another 6 weeks, however another three weeks seems like perfect timing. god i am impatient.
    as soon as i hit 37/38 weeks i am trying the old wives tales for induction.
    ps a girl i know just gave birth to an 11 pounder.... not sure on details yet, but OH MY GOD.

OMG EMMA! Nope it doesn't mean you will go early! Sad but true! I had a 9 and a half pounder and she was over due!

6 weeks isn't long now, really it isn't, I try to tell myself that anyways, omg you should here me complaining now. At 34 weeks the averge baby will weigh about 5 and a half pounds. I think that is heavy to0 carry aorund already, wait another few weeks and if your bubs is already big for his gestation, then wholy crap may god bles you!

also every time the doctor measures me, i am always at least a week or two more ahead than what i actually am (and i know my dates are SPOT ON)... for example at 33 weeks i was measuring 35 weeks... does this mean i may go earlier... please say yes please say yes please say there is a CHANCE i may go earlier...?

Well sound slike your babe is a biggy! It really does!OK you "COULD" go early! lmao!! I mean it's possible and wouldn't surprise me actually!

I still got to fight them on my dates yet this thursday as the stupid ultrasound lady incorrectly said on the report from my last ultrasound that baby is due 12th April! But when she was doing the ultrasound she said her dates were 28th March, myn are 26th and I have had enogh babies to know my dates by now. Not to mention we only had sex once that whole month more or less!

LOL im sure your bubba will choose his own day, like mine will. By hosp dates i will have 1w3d to go. My dates and drs dates (i did shared care) i have 6d.
    But with Jetts dates, he will come out when he is ready, which could mean today! Fingers crossed. Got all the signs, well not really no contrax yet or waters breaking, but i do have period pain and backache...... heres to hoping!

Sorry to say Emma,, but the fundal height is really innacurate for measi\uring how big your bubba will be.
    I have since about 18 weeks, been measuring at least 5cm ahead each visit. At 34 weeks, i was already 39cm!!!!!!
    I also was shown at an ultrasound that bubba is in the 90th percentile on the charts at 26 weeks,,,.
    I however have to have a caesar as it is my 4th one,,, but have been told that if it wernt for the fact i need a repeat one,, that i would have been let go to 40 weeks at least before they would have considered induction etc.
    Fingers crossed things go smoothly for you hun,, just take each day as it comes,, and remember,, it isnt really that long to go (i know,, it seems like an eternity,, but once you get there,, it will all seem like a memory )

I'm finding that I'm starting to feel "fat" now. Not pregnant, just "fat". And then the baby moves and I remember its not just "fat"

3 weeks, 2 days until I finish work!

Well girls wish me luck tomorrow as I have my antenatal appointment at 9.20am and this will be the day I tell them I wanta c-section, oh and argue my edd with them! DH is taking the day off to come with me, so we'll see what happens!

If they get their head out of there bottoms they will see my edd is right on and I will get my c-section in five weeks time!

All the best Soul
    Hoping that they listen to you and do their best to arrange things the way you need

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast