Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do they get hic cups???

Thanks guys
    I guess I was concerned as I thought it might have something to do with an oxygen issue.
    Nice to hear they are just practicing thier reflexes and swallowing

LOL cause I hope its not a growth spurt thing too!! Jacob was too big for me to get out and I am despretly hoping to get this one out on my own!! No more big babies please!

Thanks again... You all,,,as always,,, helped put my mind at ease
    xoxoxox

Bubble has the hiccups right now!! I agree with all the ladies that say they are a swallowing/breathing reflex... am I the only one that finds them annoying though?! It's the only thing - I don't get painful kicks & she doesn't lay in uncomfortable positions, it's just the hiccups that bother me, almost as bad as if I had them myself!

Queenmab I TOTALLY agree!! I find them really annoying too... I think thats maybe why my mushy preg brain started to run away with itself as to why do they get them! :P
    Being there is still 8.5 weeks to go for us I will just have to try and ignore it when she does... or give her a friendly nudge! hehehe.

Hello Ladies,
    "Peanut" had a HUGE hiccup session last night.. had me a little worried as it just kept going and going.. and where big enough to rock my belly like jolly Santa himself. hehe : ) But reading the above has sure helped. This little one is an active one today.. basically continued from last night. But no hiccups YET!! haha

Jett used to hiccup atleast 5 times a day. It used to drive me mad!! Especially when i wanted to sleep. hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12