Thread: YAY... Countdown is on!

Default YAY... Countdown is on!

I am sooooooo over this pg already, the heartburn is killing me like nothing else before, I have been taking zantac at night to try and get some sleep, but it's not really helping that much at all...

I am at the uncomfy stage, and I have a cold.... BOO HOO!!!

I am so counting wown now, 10 weeks to go... I am so hoping to go early or on time but with not having GD prob wont have to be induced this time, which I know is good, but gosh I just want to fast forward to my due date!!!

Sorry for the rant and the total whinge post, but I am so over it it's not funny anymore!

Mel i know what you mean!!! LOL.
    It's getting exciting
    I have a cold too, and im sick of waking up feeling like i could up chuck at any moment, oh and the leg cramps.... it'll be a big woohooo soon enough!
    Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy - the parts of it that you can at least!

Good luck guys!! Trust me when I say your bubs will be here before you know it!! I look at my bubba and wonder where the time has gone!! Enjoy your preg!!!

Mel09, I can so sympathise. Have you tried Rennie? That helps me as I am having hot burning reflux as soon as I lie down. It has also helped with my leg cramps. I am in total sloth mode. Cannot get off the couch. On a good side I slept better last night than I have in about four months last night. Must have been extreme exhaustion stopping the bladder/anxiety/leg cramps/toddler falling out of bed/snoring husband from waking me. God you thought you were having a whinge. Sorry

I am so glad your all feeling as crap as me.... (in a good way of course!!!)

I don't know what's worse... GD or heart burn!!!

Creesmum - I have tried Rennie... and just about everything else on the market.... I am going through a litre of milk a day!

yer im am too feeling blahhh and fat and everything all the time! takes so much to get up out of a chair or out of bed or anything!

It gets worse?!?!?
    Gosh i have enough trouble now.... i swear mu bubba must be bloody huge, my tum is bigger than mums and she's have twins and two weeks ahead of me. Maybe i just put fat on everywhere and she just ballooned with preggy belly...