Thread: yeah made it!

Default yeah made it!

I am finally in the third trimester as of today, yeah christmas day!

I just pray that everything still goes nice and smooth from here till the end!

Just wanted to introduce Phoenix and I to the third trimtesters!

Tee hee - congratulations Soul! Hope you've had a great day! Merry Christmas!

MG

congrats soul all the best for the next few months Merry Xmas

kittykat
    DD - kahli
    DD - Siaan
    DD - Macayla
    due 17 FEB 07

WOOOT good feeling huh good work soul

"Absolutley" it feels wonderful to thikn I have gotten this far and he seems healthy and hec, even more exciting to think in a few months time I hopefully will get to hold this beautiful little being!

I am feeling real happy about getting this far!

BUt now all the grumbles and whines start to take over!

hey soul, me too!!
    we are officialy in the home stretch.... i'm hoping the next 12 weeks aren't going to be long ones!! (wishful thinking)

Emma1979 when we get to like 35 weeks it just sloooooooowwwssss down! And it really drags out, and I "HATE" that part! And now I have decided a vbac you wiat I will be over due! Just my luck!

I hope your third tri goes quicker than mine... I feel like i have been here for years! LOL. I have 7 weeks and 5 days to go... OMG its dragging. Hehehehe.
    Hope you had a great christmas...

Hehe Soul, I've been thinking yay about this too!! Maybe I can take my time with the painting in the nursery and drag it out a little so I'm occupied and don't notice the week it is...don't think it'll help much though...lol. Little scary to think it's only 12 weeks away now though - that feels like all of a sudden to me!!

i was actually laying on the couch yesterday pretty exhausted thinking 'my god, another whole 12 weeks of this, and i will be bigger and more tired and getting kicked even more, how the hell am i going to last...'

12 weeks just seems like an eternity away... i mean its a whole three months!! i am the most impatient person in the world, so this is like torture for me.

i guess when i finish work in four weeks time at least that will be something. a milestone of sorts. *sigh*

scorpiomum oh wow only 7 weeks to go, wholy heck count ya blessings, I wish it wer me already. But your at that 'GET IT OUT" stage most likley and with this dam heat ya poor love you would be feeling it!omg I can't wait till you annouce!

~Emma~ He's going alright, hes a wild child this one, firey, goes perfect with his name. Out of all my six kids I have to say he is the most roughest with how active he is. He has my tummy swinging from side to side hes that active that is actually hurts me now, really hurts me now.

Ozziehoffy I KNOW!!!!!! We got over the scary part of pregnancy with miscarriage and our little buns are gropwing beautifully and I get goosebumps thinking its not that long now till he is in my arms and I can breastfeed him and comfort him and watch him grow into his own true self. Hm maybe I will let the nursery drag out too lmao good idea~ Then it will suddenly be time to bring my little man home.

Emma1979 omg exactly what you said is exactly what I was just saying to my DH yesterday and its so true. Well just pray you don't go over due, thats what I am worrying about, cause I know my luck.

Theres a whiney time for each trimesters right guys and I think the last trimester we should be able to whine all we dam well like!