Thread: Damaged by Cathy Glass

Default Damaged by Cathy Glass

Another thread reminded me of a book I just finished and wanted to post about on here....

I cried, in too many parts to count, and honestly don't know how my neice actually read it all the way through...

It is an interesting read, definately a good book, but very disturbing and horrific. Even more so that it is a true story.

Has anyone read it?

My 15yo neice read it, and brought it around for me to read... I found it interesting that she brought it around for me... when I gave it back to her, she had a lot of questions, about paedophiles and issues like that, and it seemed like she wanted to talk about more but didn't know how. It's interesting, the book opened up communication on a very sensitive issue. It seemed like she had a lot of questions she just didn't know how to ask, but since we were talking about it in the context of the book, the questions seemed safe, and ok to ask...

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else had read it?

Hi Leasha, I've just started this book and its so so incredibly sad to see what people can do to an innocent child. I'm not even half way through yet and already I'm shocked, but I'd love to discuss it more once I've finished.

I haven't read Damaged but I did read Hidden which was a sad book but an amazing read. Had an ending that made me cry my eyes out.

Hidden will be my next read.

I cant put damaged down, its so sad.