Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marian Keyes

I think of all MK books I liked her newest one Is Anybody out there? I also really love Monica McInerny as well, The Alphabet sisters was my fav of hers I bawled through that one.
    I recently read My Best Friends Girl by Dorothy Koomson, which is and AWESOME read, a real tear jerker, one I throughyl recommend.

Ali- I am in the middle of re-reading the Alphabet sisters atm!

Monica McInerney's The Alphabet Sisters.............cried like a banshee at this one. Loved it.

I am a big fan of Monica McInerney..........love the Irish/South australian connection.

My DH bought me Marian Keyes "Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married" about 10 years ago when it first came out, when we were very first together.......I was so touched that he bothered his arse to find me a juicy chick lit.........it is a paperback I will treasure, plus it got me addicted to Marian Keyes!

(I am a Maeve Binchy fan too: cannot go past The Glass lake or Circle or Friends or Tara Road)

Lucy- have every Maeve Binchy. My dad has just discovered them and is borrowing them from me.

Your Dad? That is so sweet...........love him........

I love Marian Keyes. I have read all of her books and they are always so well written.
    Not only is she a wonderful writer she is also a beautiful person too. I have met her twice when she did book signings to promote The Other Side of the Story and Anybody out There.
    I get her monthly newsletter and she said that she she has just finished her new book. Yeah!!

OOh can't wait. How did you get on her mailing list??

i have all of her books !!!

love her style ....

sophie kinsella is hilarious too ...

its funny how MK's books are really funny and make you laugh out loud .. but then you read her books like under the duvet and further under the duvet and discover how tough she had it !!!

but she also managed to make light of herself at the same time !! what a woman ! i too am waithing paitently for her next book ...

i was just thinking about to the other day ... hurry up marion

You can get on her mailing list at her offical site- The Official Marian Keyes Website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12