Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What are you reading?

I've got into Jodi Picoult latley... I read the Tenth Circle (wonderful) and have just finished My Sisters Keeper (fab! and a tear jerker) and now I'm reading Perfect Match.
    I am also into David Baldacci - good crime, suspense writer ... secret service, cia etc etc. He does some great novels...that follow with sequels so you really can get into them
    I have always been into Dean Koontz too, though not as much lately. DH just told me he has a new one out so I'll probably find that soon. Also totally into Harry Potter. I have the whole series now and read it from start to finish when the new one came out..... it was a great couple of week :P (I am so sad!!!)

I am reading Jodi Picoult - 19 minutes and so far it is fantastic.

I've just finished "Bear Is Now Asleep" by William Verity, It's about the death of his 3yr old daughter, very sad, but inpirational too!

Also just read "Sisters" by Danielle Steel, not too bad!

I'm currently reading 'Shantaram' - So far so good!!!

Have just finished 'A Thousand Splendid Suns', which was great - A little sad, but still good.

Rachel - If you like 19 minutes, you should read 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' by Lionel Shriver... Similar storyline, but in my opinion much better!

Its a little disturbing in some sections, but it sucks you in & you can't stop thinking about it for days afterwards... I love a book that does that!!
    It also made everything I read afterward a little bland for a while, but that only says to me how good it was to leave that effect on me!

I'm reading Mixed Doubles by Jill Mansell. It's a nice light hearted book about 3 women and their adventures with men.

I'm just about to start reading the new Kathy Reich book "Bones to Ashes". Can't wait!

i've just started the new monica mcinerney book - those faraday girls - i'm sure it will be as predictable as her others but its great when you're bf'ing
    my all time fave novel is the time travellers wife, not sure of the author - so beautiful and full of twists
    will try and find running with scissors this weekend
    Mel

Mel - Running With Scissors is fanastic, if you're into the sarcastic type of humour!
    Very raw, but I loved it!!!

I am reading "Shantaram" at the moment and just LOVING it!!!

By far one of the most brilliant books I have ever read - I am so engrossed in it - and he is just an amazing writer.
    Its a big one (almost 1000 pages) - But well and truly worth it - It challenges you to think a little bit further than just our ordinary (and easy compared to the story in here) lives - and I like that
    The fact that its a true story makes it even more incredible...
    It will definately go in my top 10 list of faves!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678