Thread: Lamb Chops

Amelia Guest

Red face Lamb Chops

Morning ladies,

I have taken lamb chops out for dinner but I am sick of just doing them in the fry pan with gravy.......

So I was wanting to know what variations you girls do or good simple recipes that I could do tonight for DH???

TIA

I know it is a bit dated, but crumbed chops are nice. I alwasys serve ours with loads of mint jelly, roasted potatoes and cauliflower cheese.......

Or maybe take the chops and casserole them with lots of red wine and rosemary and put potatoes in it too, like a cross between lamb casserole and irish stew?

Or here is a recipe I have posted before that is divine.....HERE: Mustard Lamb Chops with Roma Tomatoes

Marinade them all day in red wine, mixed herbs, garlic, a bit of salt and pepper, some oil. They pick up the flavour beautifully and will be very tender too. Then you can grill bake or fry them, depending on what you fancy doing!

We marinate ours with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and other herbs, then either pan fry or BBQ them

Chuck them into a dish with crushed tomatoes, herbs and vegies and bake for a long time