thread: White Wings fav product ... What's yours ??

smiles4u Guest

Question White Wings fav product ... What's yours ??

Hi all,

I have only ever tried the White Wings Chocolate Mousse

... I was wondering what ' White Wings ' packet products you have tried ... and Which is your favourite (and also not so favourite ) ??

Cheers from Lorelle

smiles4u Guest

Question

I know my computer went a tad haywire and doubled up the thread ... but i didn't think i'd scared anyone off with the question LOL

... So, i'm still hoping for suggestions on your favourite White Wings packet food items ... yeh, i've only ever tried the Royal Chocolate Mousse (Yummo, ... i add a touch of coffee to it sometimes)

Can anyone recommend any of their favourite cake mixes, muffin mixes, etc ...

Cheers from Lorelle

Dec 2008

I have never tried the chocolate mousse but I love WW instant pudding and triple chocolate cake.

smiles4u Guest

Talking

Oh, Tink you have gotta try it ... it's so darn easy to make & so fluffy (even nice the next day after been made) ... but don't out too much in your serving bowls as it is rich as i guess Choc Mousse is meant to be

Dec 2008

Sounds pretty delish!! You have twisted my arm. ;p

Feb 2006
    Newcastle, NSW

Mine is definitely the chocolate mousse too. I love chocolate mousse but never have the time or patience to make it from scratch... now my DD gets out there and mixes it all up for a quick & delish family dessert

Add STARRYSKY on Facebook Follow STARRYSKY On Twitter

Aug 2007
    adelaide

I know youre probably referring to seewt things here but the white wings gravy powder is the best I have ever used.

Apr 2009
    Melbourne

Smile

Our family loves the double fudge chocolate brownies.Yum!
    I've tried other brands but they are just not the same.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Feb 2006
    South Eastern Suburbs, Vic

Is it White Wings that have the Lemon Meringue pie mix? I don't even know if they make it anymore...mmmmm....

Jul 2007
    melb

profittaroles?? yum yum

i have seen lemon merigue pie one but never tryed!

never tryed choc mouse must try it

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs up

I made the Chocolate Mousse for my DD's 3rd birthday party this past Sunday ... i put about 2 large tablespoons in each clearish bright green plastic wide cup (i purchased a pkt of 10 from the Reject Shop for i think $2.50) ... i made the choc mousse & added the choc sprinkles included in the box as HAIR the night before the party & in the morn added two same colour smarties as EYES and a lolly teeth as a SMILE/mouth (pkt of cheap Coles brand) ....

I can say that the entire 10 went & were a massive hit with the kids from 2 to 12 years of age

My DD even asked me for a second one (answer was a no as it would have been sugar overload, LOL) !!

P.S - STARRYSKY .... OH, YES ... i'd be interested in SAVOURY White Wings range too !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by smiles4u; May 4th, 2009 at 06:24 PM.

Add STARRYSKY on Facebook Follow STARRYSKY On Twitter

Aug 2007
    adelaide

oooh, I just remebered I tried their creme caramels too, FANTASTIC!!!
    I ate all 4 myself!!