Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedwetters roll call!

My DSS 6yo, still wets the bed occasionally, once-twice a week
    DSS 4yo, still wets the bed everynight, to the point he soaks a pull up.

Thanks heaps!

He has only ever had a handful of dry nights in his life. We think he wets several times in his sleep as he's been changed at 3am by DH when he's up for work but wet again when I go in and wake him at 7

We use a night nappy on him ATM and he floods it to the point of leaking!

My Mum used to take me to the loo in the night until I got in the habit of taking myself. Have you tried that?

Yep and it doesn't work either

I wet the bed until 10ish I think, then at 12 I was hit by a car and bed wetting returned with AF, not fun!

I didnt stop the bed wetting until well into high school, was awful

My niece was a bed wetter until around 10ish as well, but I think that had more to do with what was going on at home poor thing

I guess its like everything really, AF, bed wetting, breastfeeding, etc all come/stop when its ready

Tell DH to bite his bum

My nephew is 8 and still wets the bed.
    My sister (his mum) wet the bed until about 11 and my BIL (his dad) also wet the bed until he was about 13.
    My sister has been told that if one parent was a bed wetter, than the chances are dramatically increased that the child could be a bed wetter, obviously moreso when both parents were.

My Dad was also a bed wetter... my nan said one day the bed wetting stopped and that is when my Dad started to suffer from bad migraines. He got chiropractic work done for the migranes and now they've all stopped.
    Apparently chrio's can be great for bed wetters, although I know my sister has yet to try one.

Apparently I was 8 or something. I was also that kid that would be taken to the toilet upto 4/5 times a night and still wet the bed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12