Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Scrapbooking and Craftwork General Chatter

Sarah, I know the suit and the pic you are thinking about for easter and I think that the grey paper will go nice. Maybe you can mat your pic in some white cardstock, it will really pic up the pic on a grey background. I'd love to see your album. Unfortunately Tehya's is still rather empty, Noah's on ther other hand On the titles I sometimes do a computer generated one, or I stamp it, or even paint it. Just use your imagination, or cheat and have a look at onlin scrappin sites and get some ideas from there

Deb, I haven't had a look at your body parts pic's yet. I did a layout a couple of months back of Tehya's bits. Only a very basic layout for me. When I get a chance I will put it on her site.

Michelle, Jordan's zoo layout sound great, very colourful. Hope that you get a chance to do some scrappin soon.

Well I STILL haven't finished my page. I have printed up Tehya's birth stats to go inside the mini album that I am putting on the bottom of her page. I have printed a big picture of Tehya and I just after her birth having a cuddle and I have printed all the journalling - a big soppy letter to Tehya over top of the pic. On the left hand page I have printed up the original picture in B & W and and making a mini album to go on the bottom right side of the page with her birth stats in it. Sounds very confusing I know. I will put a pic of it up when I finally finish it.

Happy scrappin all
    Trish

Trish that layout sounds great, no wonder its taken you so long to do it. I like the idea of letters, I've already planned on a double page for Zander's christening - I'm getting his grandparents & godparents all to write him letters & I'll put them in fancy envelopes & have just that as a double page layout. I'm also going to do letters from me & Aaron but they'll be on a seperate page with his Christening photos. I think!

I like the sound of Jordan's zoo pages as well, purple & green is a great combo IMO.

I really like the idea of the baby bits in the film strip die-cut, sounds like a few of us are going to use that one Michelle

Sarah, for your letters just make sure that the paper and envelopes are acid free. The last thing you'd want is for them to all fade in 20 years time and not be able to read them.

I asked Mark to write something for Noah's album and I'm stil waiting. Funnily enough I asked Brandons dad to write something for his albuma couple of years back and I'm stil waiting for that too. Bloody men.

Take care
    Trish

Hi girls I've just locked this thread & created a new one for you all here

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789