Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapbooking and Craftwork General Chatter - August/Sep 2005

You can download fonts online or buy CDs of them.....

Debbie Lee Guest

Ooo yeah... I am gonna have to get cracking with downloading some fonts. Looks like the housework goes on the back-burner once again

thanks for that - can anyone recommend any good font websites - i did a search & there are so many of them!

tiggy Guest

LOL, Debbie,

My scrapbooking ADDS to my housework!!! What can I say, I'm a messy scrapper...ok, I'm just messy and scrapping gives me an excuse to be that way!

Mel, try doing a google search on free fonts & you'll get heaps. Otherwise, send me an email & I can email you some of my fonts....

Debbie Lee Guest

Sarah - can you email some to me?? Pretty please *batters eyelids*

Tiff - LOL @ giving you an excuse to be messy.

Sooooo annoyed with Neil last night. I am working on a double page of my preggy belly and he went and put some stuff right on top of it! The stuff had a bit of water on the bottom of it too!! It hasn't made much of a mess - just wrinkled up the paper a little but bloody hell! He should be more careful! He was in bed asleep before I noticed so he is definitely going to cop a spray before this day is out!! [-X

Just did another three pages after nothing for over two weeks. I want to get all of my photos scrapped before Sunday so I can show off Zander's album to everyone at his Christening.

I'm the same Tiff, I am a very messy scrapper! And yeah I like the way you put it - messy & scrapping gives you an excuse to be that way =D>

Deb I'm just doing your email now. I have 1500 fonts in a zip file somewhere bt can't find it, so I'll send you what I can ntil Aaron gets home to track it down for me.

Debbie Lee Guest

Thanks matey!
    I just found some fonts and downloaded them and then discovered that I don't have winzip so I am downloading that too.
    Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to use the files, LOL

Winzip is easy peasy - once it's installed you just have to right click the file you want to open & click "extract to...." then tell it where you want it to go. Generally I think it's windows\fonts

Just went through my photos & there are 12 more pages I want to do before Sunday. Ok well 12 more themes I want to do, cos some might be double pages as well.

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow! Sounds like you will be one mad scrapper this week, Sarah! That's a lot of pages to get done. Get crackin' girl!

Just have to check Deb & Mel did you get my email? Outlook said something strange so I wanted to make sure you both got it.....

hi sarah - no email yet

Okay I'll try again, thanks Mel.

Good luck on getting all your pages done Sarh! Are you working this week? And hope the Christening is wonderful, I am sure everybody will be in awe of all the work you have done.

Tiff- I lol at the messy scrapper comment, I would be too if I ever got the chance to do anything! Arron is out tonight cos he needs to be on the other side of the city early in the morning and now after fighting and arguing with Joshua since 7.30pm about going to bed i am exhausted. Not to mention I have been out today and got home and bathed the babies and cooked a really hard dinner (numberghetti LOL)

I really should prep some pics for the pages I want to do but.....too stuffed again ..

Cheers michelle

I was like that for two weeks as well Michelle - too tired to get anything done, but yesterday I decided I had better get cracking! I'm working Friday all day then Saturday 7am - 12pm, plus mm's group is here on Wednesday so really I have today & Friday to get things finished. PLUS get the house into some sort of reasonable order. I certainly have my work cut out for me there!

Debbie Lee Guest

Michelle - that does sound like a complicated dinner

Sarah - wow... you will have to squeeze a lot in!!
    Got the email... thank-ya!!!!

Deb- it was lucky I allowed five mins to cook it or the kids would have really missed out big time LOL, the funny thing is tinned spag and simialr are there fav foods in the world, who am I to stand in the way of the kids fav dinner LOL

Sarah- I hope you did ok today and are at least halfway there, sounds like you are going to be flat out all week, but you get lots done when you have a deadline, I always work well when I have a time limit.

Best wishes michelle

Yay. I bought the stuff for 3 more pages. I'm doing the front page for the album. I have a cute photo of Jenna in hospital in her crib, all wrapped up in a pink starry bunny rug. Well I stole the bunny rug, becasue it just really became Jennas, and I have scanned the material and printed it out, so that will be my highlight paper. I'm so excited!! and I'm cutting out big white stars and putting them on too. It should look really neat. Yayayayay. I lvoe scrapping. When I get time to play!

Fi

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast