Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapbooking and Craftwork General Chatter - Oct 05 ~ Jan 06

Phew Nell! I gues that shows my insecurities doesn't it ?

HOw nice that your mum is getting into it too. It is fun!

Cheers michelle

i haven't had a chance to do much - got the photos printed but that's about as far as i have gotten!! there is a craft expo in bris next week that im hoping to get to as they have some scrapbooking seminars just hope they don't mind if you bring a baby - im trying to convince my mum or dp's mum to come with me

I've started on Zander's Baptism album. I decided to make it a seperate one cos I just have so many photos of it!

hey girls!

I have just had my first scrapbook cropping day and it was fab!! I have just become a TLC consultant (top line creations) and had a scrap day at home with the lady who I joined under...had a ball! Now we are thinking of having them once a month and having some at night so we can have a few drinks too 8-[ could be some funny lay outs hehehe... We have heaps of kits and word phrases and stuff..it's so easy there is even layout designs in every pack!!!! Sadly Mitch you are about 1 and 1/2 hours from me..maybe next cropping day/night we can give you a pm and see if you want to come..might be too far though :mad:

Happy scrapping guys

Jan xx

Jan- that all sounds very good. What a shame I am so far away, are you further out than me? Are you real country?

Mel- sounds like the expo would be good, would be nice to have someone with you too. I am sure that it should be ok with Eliana.

Sarah- hope the baptism album is coming along well.

I am as usual doing nothing but thinking about it! LOL

Cheers michelle

Mitch Yes I am 40 minutes the other side of bendigo, near Echuca...next one am thinking of having a night one Nov 17th possibly...would love to scrap with you one day..who knows????

Jan xx

Jan- ah Bendigo!!! I went to Uni in Bendigo, needless to say after 4 years I was quite tired of it LOL. It actually is a good town, do you go there to shop? You never know maybe one day we can get together, that's if I ever get anything done LOL

OK we rec the name stickers, I will scan one soon and if anyone is interested they can email me and I will forward the pic to them. Firstly they are $2.95 plus $1.00 for post. They measure 11.5 x 17cms (the actual sticker). You get one sheet, and they are clear with no white outline.The Joshua one has 17 x Joshua in all different fonts, and also 4 x the letter J and The meaning of the name as well. Each one is not a seperate sticker, you would actually cut them out as you use them. They ar made by it takes two. Acid and lignin free.

names available:
    Girls: Alexandra, Alexis, Allison, Alyssa, Anna, Anne, Ashley, Brenda, Brianna, Brooke, Caroline, Catherine, Chloe, Christine, Cynthis, Deborah, Donna, Elizabeth, Emily, Emma, Grace, Hailey Haley, Hannah, Isabella, jane, Jasmine, Jennifer, Jessica, Jordan, Julia, Katherine, Kayla, Kelly, Kimberly Kylie, Laura, Lauren, Linda, Maria, Mary, Megan, Mia, Michelle, Natalie, Nicole, Olivia, Pamela, Patricia, Rachel, Samantha, Sandra, Sarah, Sophia, Stephanie, Susan, Sydney, Taylor, Theresa, Tracy and Victoria.

Boys: Aaron, Aidan, Alexander, Andrew, Anthony, Benjamin, Brandon, Brian, Cameron, Charles, Christian, Christopher, Daniel, David, Dylan, Edward, Eric, Ethan, Evan, Gabriel, Gregory, Jack, Jacob, James, Jason, Jeffrey, John, Jonathon, Jordan, Joseph, Joshua, Justin, Kenneth, Kevin, Logan, Luke, Mark, Matthew, Michael, Nathan, Nicholas, Patrick, Paul, Richard, Robert, Ryan, Samuel, Scott, Stephen, Thomas, Timothy, Todd and William.

If anyother names come up I will let you know
    Cheers michelle

MitchYep I go shopping there all the time!! We should get together one day..it could be fun!!! None of my boys names are there so sadly I cannot have the stickers, but I would love too!!! Oh well maybe they will come avaailable???

Keep Scrappin' \/ I am tomorrow....

Jan xx

Mine either

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey Jan... what's the different between TLC and CM? Do TLC do party-plan type things?

Well yes..TLC mostly has papers and packs and heaps of other stuff and we disply our kits and heaps of other stuff, you can buy then and there or order and we show layouts from the kits etc..you can do a page if you wish but we don't hand them out like CM...you can just bring your album and continue on with what you are doing, but TLC, bring and use your own stuff from wherever...we don't frown on other scrap booking supplies. We also have "make and Takes" which are everything you need to make cards using our products and then get too keep them.

We also have a product called Quicksand which you get all you need for a 2 page layout (but I have heaps left over so can do more pages) and you get a little sanding disc which you can use to make everything,paper tags,borders etc to make them have a distressed or old look and can basically do whatever!!! We have word phrases, mimi album kits and pocket book kits....whew too much to mention..

I will have my web page up and running shortly and will give you the link if you are interested meanwhile you can look on line at top line creations, yes it is american and you will need an aussie price list which I have...
    Quicksand kits are $19.90...pm me if you want to know more and i can email you a price list...

Sorry for the long winded post but there is heaps!!!

Jan xx

bummer that eliana's name isn't there for those stickers!

DP's mum is coming with me to the craft fair so at least she can look after eliana is she gets cranky - so im really looking forward to going & seeing what scrapbooking things they have

im looking into being a CM consultant (after the lady i had do my party was hopeless) they have changed alot of things & it is sales based so im not sure i want to be pushing people to buy things - i just wanted to do it for fun - so will see what the head consultant says when i meet up with her

i took my scrapbooking pages to a friends today & it was good to show my work off still saving to get the CM album

hopefully i might get a page done on saturday but im getting really good at just thinking about it!!

Tried to post last night but puter was stuffing up sio I gave up.

jan I will take a look at that site too, and would be interested in an aussie price list if yu could email it to me when you get a chance. We will have to meet up in Bendigo one day.

Mel- good luck with joining CM, I thought about it bf Mum got her abn and business name, cos I was bored by the time Jemma was 6mths old, I figured it was better to make full profits on what we had, except that I actually don't make any money from it at all LOL, although I do get scrapbooking stuff for nothing. Isn't it a bummer that if you choose an unusual name or differnet spelling it rules out your chances of getting most personalised stuff. I can't get Jemma in much cos mostly it is spelt with a G.

Anyway better run, Arron is asleep and the kids have little aths in the morning, so an early one again.

Cheers michelle

Its great you get your stuff for nothing Michelle! Let me know when you get your stuff from Scrapbooking Memories too - its only been a week but feels like forever while waiting for it to arrive!

I am so excited - I am off to the Paperific Expo today at Telstra Dome.

Have fun scrapping and crafting!

Hey Nell I am so excited about receiving my stuff too. They said up to 2 wks from the 14th of oct so i am thinking that's the end of this week, I may get inspired.
    Damn I missed another expo! And it would have been so good to leave the kids at home and go. Nell next time you are going to one do you think I could come? I really need to lock myself into these things sothat I get there.

Cheers michelleq

went to the craft fair today & there wasn't as much scrapbooking stuff that i thought there would be plus some of the stalls were so small it took forever to get into look at anything - i did however talk to a TLC consultant & now im deciding whether that is a better option as you don't have to meet sales targets like CM

jan how are you finding TLC so far?

i was going to post more but eliana is chucking a wobbly!

Sure thing Michelle, when I go again we'll go together.

Melissa - I thought it was quite good, although not an expo as such but a place to buy lots and lots of stuff. Some of the stalls were small and I hope that's something they'll look at for next time.

Melissa Am finding TLC really good.People are looking for something other than CM, something a bit different...The kits sell like hot cakes because you have everything in it to do your layouts, there's no individual buying...well worth looking into... can email or pm you more information if you are intersted. Just let me know. Plus we also don't discourage other scrapbooking companies supplies where as some do...

Sorry the craft fair wasn't such a big hit ](*,)

Jan xx

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast