Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When did you start scrapbooking?

Don't get overwhelmed!

I have been guilty of beating myself up over my "scrapping backlog" until I finally "allowed" myself to NOT do things in chronological order........

Now I just print photos off once a month, BUT I scrap photos that appeal to me at the time.

For example, Lexie is 18 months old but I have only just done her "starting solids" snaps. But I have been doing lots of pages of some gorgeous holidays that DH and I enjoyed pre kids.

And another few pages of me and my siblings when we were young.

Just take each page at a time!

I think Lucy has great advice, scrap what you want to scrap. Everyone is different. I have a major back load to do, and I dont mind, I just keep going when I can.

I scrap one project at a time BUT i also take a lot of photos too, so it makes doing it harder I think. I think of my projects ahead of time, then hunt out everything I might need for it. I then leave all the goodies I have and revisit it later on. A clear mind on how you want the page to look helps, rather than being impulsive.

I only started scrapping when my son was about 6 months old, 5 years ago

I started with my wedding pics

I started scrapping when I was preg with my third child so just over 3.5 years ago

I love it and Im really into the beyond the page stuff. I have lost my mojo for it lately but hopeing to get it back soon

hi all
    i too started scrapbooking years ago... in fact nearly 11 years ago!! argh!

i did my year12 graduation and every milestone since plus a few hundred cards. i do anniversaries, bdays, pets, outings, events, concerts... our life really. and of courre our families.

hope to do our children... if we ever get there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12