Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going Grey - whats the deal!

when you go grey in a patch like that it is what they term a wisdom streak. so there you go, you arent getting old just wise!!

hehehe Mel, not sure if i would say I am wise. LOL Although I did have a friend who use to call me the Owl LOL.

My brother went grey around his temples at 17. I am 25 and have found a few grey ones, DH is the same age and has a fair sprinkling.

My greys cluster around my temples. It's the normal spot. They started to show in my mid 20's (I had my DD when i was 25). I don't eat red meat so maybe that contributed and I should have been taking supplementary B vitamins. I have also heard that you can go grey if you lack copper.

ETA: if we all didn't have access to dye I think we'd all see that people go grey a lot earlier than we think.... and less blondes and red heads!

Well I am a natural red head & its just off to the side of the part in my hair which falls in the middle of my head. Its not right along the hair line but back maybe a cm or 2. I keep forgetting to ask mum when she started getting greys. She hasn't got much though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12