Thread: JJ Holiday skin body lotion

Default JJ Holiday skin body lotion

Anyone use it? i just brought some today and just wanting to know wat others think of it?

Hi Blanchie - I use to use it but don't really like the way it smells! It says that the tan gradually builds but after using it only once I noticed some colour. But! Because I just sort of slapped it on in a hurry I had some streaking, especially on the drier areas of my body, like my feet and elbows. I'm now using the Palmers Cocoa Butter one. It smells really nice and is thicker - I found the jj one to be a bit runny. Same story with this one though - I notice colour after only one application.

Blanchie, I use it all the time and love it. I don't put alot on and usually do it every 2nd-3rd day and the colour builds up gradually. I think the secret is to put in on after a shower (and loofah your knees, elbows, ankles) and don't use too much. Make sure you rub it in well and cover all areas. Let us know how it goes.

Enchanted Guest

I use it too and it's ok. I wouldn't rave about it but if I need a bit of colour I will slap some on!

Thanks ladies, i will let u know how i go with it!

Mel, thanks for the tip about the loofah i will use that too! will start tomorrow

just a tip- wash your hands after applying. Mine went a nice orange after a couple of days as and even my nails stained. I am not a lover of it but its ok. I can only use for a 2 or 3 days at a time or else i go a bit orange iykwim but unlike others i never went streaky. My mum loves it though.

thanks hoody, my mum has just started using the dove one so we are gonna see which is better!

i use the johnsons one, my sister uses the dove one... she's used both, says dove is better. Im like some of the other girls, only use it for a bit of colour. my DP uses it, although he wont admit it lol

I only do my legs right up to my bum, and to just above my ankles.