Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mi-Essence Organic Skincare Chatter

Thanks heaps for that Sherie!
    I think I will just go the mint toothpaste as its really just for Aidyn (he would probably just drink the mouthwash LOL)
    When are you next ordering? Let me know, and I will pop the $ into your acc, plus some extra for you to post it to me - do you think $3 postage would be enough for a tube of toothpaste - or is postage more expensive from where you live?

I think $3 should cover it, surely a tube of toothpaste doesn't cost that much to send? I will put the order in over the weekend, so I can get my In-Liven in time before the one I have runs out. Do you still have my details?

I can't recall if I've asked before but if anyone has used the Mi Essence exfoliating scrub please let me know what they think... I guess i could order a sample size but it's going to be a while before i am able to place another order and i want to do one for over $110 (or what ever it is) to avoid paying postage.

Do you mean the garnet scrub? I tried a sample of it and it's lovely. I think I'll eventually get a full sized one. Perhaps someone could get you a sample with their next order and send it on?

I just bought the shower gel "Sunflower" for labour & birth... I'm so excited I want to use it now . Has anyone been using it?

The Sunflower body wash Christy? I got a few samples packs for DH and he thinks it is pretty good. I haven't gotten around to ordering a full size one yet. Kelly uses it too.

Yeah thats it sorry Sherie... LOL... blame preggo brain. I can't wait to use it.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I used the jaffa lip balm and it was great! I had cracked and dry lips before I went to QLD, started to bleed a little so I grabbed some and it was really good stuff. Smelt yummy, vanilla and jaffa, and worked in a few days, no chemicals! Big thumbs up from me!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

LOL Theresa, your support is very much appreciated Have you been getting discounts yet? Its so worth it though, much better than the chemical concoctions on the market which are so bad for your body. I am just so grateful I can use it on my kids while they are young.

I recently bought the shaving gel (?) for John, its similar to the body wash in look and presentation but has obviously more soothing ingredients. He loves it, says it smells great (more blokey!) and works great. So I will buy that for him now, the pump is also lockable which I like, the kids can't get into it Speaking of the kids, they still only have the shampoo and conditioner, not other brands and I use Sunflower Body Wash for bubble bath and washing them still (and me!). Nothing else I have tried new lately... will have to experiment with something else next time
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

LOL!!! I did some damage last night

Yep body wash is great bubble bath, not as frothy as usual bubble bath, but you do get bubblage LOL and the kids smell edible after
    Kelly xx

WOO HOO! Well done!!!

Dont you hate it though when you do a big order, then forget one small thing??? ARGH!!!
    Kelly xx

Girls I have the Intensive Body Cream, and it is a great product, but I have found that is is fantastic for putting on sunburnt skin because it doesn't sting or irritate the skin more like normal moisturisers do. Even the after sun aloe vera gel I had made my skin sting like the blazes, but the Body cream didn't - couldn't even feel that I had it on. So I have been using it heaps to keep my back moisturised.

Oh definitely big thumbs up for the intensive body cream. I got some and was going to save it to put in my hospital bag for after the birth but have been using it for the last week or 2 as my tummy has been so itchy with all the stretching & growing it's doing atm. The body cream is really soothing and leaves my skin feeling nice & soft.

Kelly, I know you mentioned earlier in this thread that the miessence products are safe for babies but I just wanted to check if the intensive body cream would be okay for a newborn? I read somewhere that you have to be careful with some essential oils and things for bubs under 3 months. I remember Kynan having really dry skin after he was born & if Jedrek's the same it would just be handy if I could use the body cream on him as well as me.
    Last edited by BellyBelly; September 1st, 2007 at 03:59 PM.

Thats right - only 3 months and up
    Kelly xx

Cool, thanks

OoOooh sounds great! My delivery today will include the after shave gel for DH, he's dying to try it. Also the intensive body mosturiser, a soap bar (John prefers soap in the shower I think, so thought I would try it), the mouthwash (something different!) and a few other bits I haven't tried before. I can't wait but I already have a list for the next order which I forgot. Really want to try the garnet scrub now everyone keeps telling me its awesome
    Kelly xx

I received my first order yesterday and so far I am impressed!

I have the 'Purifying' skin care pack and so far my skin feels lovely. I use the cleanser in the shower and my skin feels plump and juicy straight away! It's bizzare! The moisturiser gives a 'tightening' (In a pleasant way!) sensation, so that's gotta be good!!

Love the 'intensive body cream' and will try the mineral foundation powder next.

I got some 'Buzz Free Zone' too. Has any one tried that yet?

Next on my list to order (-20%!!) will be the Sunflower Body Wash, Desert Flower or Lemon Myrtle Shampoo, Gentle Exfoliant and perhaps the mascara and bronzing dust?!!

Yeah they are all fantastic products - even I was skeptical at the start, I didn't think that organic meant great quality and great functionality lol. I have so many of their products now but not buzz free - let me know how it goes You'll love SBW I have one in the shower for body wash and kids bubble bath and one in the sink for washing hands. So much better than other stuff which irritates the crap out of my skin.
    Kelly xx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast