Thread: Daniel Morcombe - every parents nightmare

Default Daniel Morcombe - every parents nightmare

I was just removing some unused favourites when I stumbled onto the Daniel Morcombe website, a girlfriend directed me to it about a year ago.

I thought some of you may be interested in taking a look at the web page if you haven't already seen it. Warning tho, it is extremly upsetting case. (who knows maybe one of us can help out)

I feel for Daniels parents and situation, Daniel went missing on the 7th of December 2003, since then the community has bonded together to form an amazing website.

Daniel Morcombe Foundation

I wonder if they will ever find him. It is so sad.

It is so sad. I drove past where he was taken on that day. Wish I could have seen something that would help

I watched a thing on missing persons about him, its so awful for his family. Not long after I had this weird dream and I felt that he was in water or had drowned in a dam- don't know why I have never had feelings or thoughts like that before.

Wow, almost five years.... Being that long I doubt they're ever going to find him

I think that unfortunately it may remain unsolved, which is so sad for the parents. But it seems that some of the ********* out there will get away with it again. Reminds me a bit of the Beaumont children case, so much research and man hours put in but not any closer to finding them. Sadly the parents, family and friends have to face not knowing and I can't think of anything worse!

Incredibly sad, and I cant even begin to think of what his family are going through. I wish they could find him for some closure.

It is so sad and disgusting that someone out there knows exactly whats happened... and his parents and family are tortured with the fact that they may never know....

Just as disgusting is the way the bus company hasn't seemed to learn and continue to drive straight past people waiting on the side of the road

I agree, the parents are scared for life by some sicko taking there son, but worse that it could have been prevented if somebody stopped or the bus wasn't late or stopped etc. I think it's a wake up call to all parents to keep there eye's open, it just proves that we can't let our children go off alone danger lurks everywhere. Even on mainroads in broad daylight. I think this has opened my eyes, I often see young children walking alone, and it makes me wonder what the parents are doing!

gosh thats terrible isnt it I hope his family get the answers they need even if they cant have daniel back, just to have the answers might help.

I also watched a show about it and his poor parents and his twin brother, i couldn't think of anything worse for parents to go through.
    I hope one day someone will come forward and give this family some peace and closure