Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How long did it take you to conceive after a MC & D&C?

Well my pregnancy saga seems to draw on. I have been bleeding through out the pregnancy, though since the last bout of heavier bleeding which was when I had the blood tests and scan, I have been spotting. Well on Sunday night I was watching TV and felt bleeding and then went to the bathroom and passed what I thought was a large clot. (about the length and width of two fingers). Freaked out as thought I had lost the baby there and then. Called my awesome OB who told me to come in for a scan first thing Monday morning. He also said that a clot was not 'large' until it was the size of a fist...
    Anyway, my scan was great...baby had grown really well in the one week since I had the previous one, but I had a blood clot. So to cut a long story short I have been home all week on 'bed rest'. When the dr told me to take a week of work I nearly died as I dont even take a week if I am dying, though to be honest have enjoyed the rest. Just hope that all works out. So 8 weeks on Saturday and I can not wait for the 12 week mark to come as I know I wil be safer then. I know that I can still MC though hopefully by resting the clot will stop growing and/or reabsorb into the uterus and not bother the baby!
    B

Good luck Bliss and keep everyone posted -

wishing you the best of luck x

I'm praying very hard for you...

Well one week turned into two and I am really glad to be heading back to work on Monday. I had a 9 week appointment on Wednesday and scan to see how the clot was going. Was very nervous. Great news is that bed rest (or something) did the trick. I only have a tiny clot left which poses no threat so hopefully I will go on to have a healthy baby! Ahhhhhh. Next appointment is the 12 week scan. Lets hope I can get there with no dramas.
    B

Bliss,

I've just read your posts, and just wanted to say best of luck for the long road through till 12 week scan (why does the time go slower?).

So I'm thinking of you and sending sticky vibes! Someone suggested to me to pick one special thing to do for yourself during each week of the first trimester. I've found that very helpful - something pleasant to look forward to look forward to each week!

Hugs,
    Belfie

Bliss, I'm so happy for you. I wish you all the best of luck. Keep us posted!

Well girls, all is going great guns which is fabulous. Now at 14 weeks and everything seems to be going along nicely. The 12 week scan was amazing...such a difference to the 7 week scan...there was a real baby in there!
    Sept seems like a lifetime away, though I am sure it will go quickly.
    B

bliss, i am so so so happy for you!

So glad to hear it. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Hi, I was told to wait 6 months, so my body would be ready to indure another pregnancy, I didn't have any trouble falling pregnant this time, but it took over 12months with my son.

Sorry didn't read replies......
    Fantastic news hope all is going well!!!

I had an M/C On 19th Feb I was 10 weeks.
    I passed 4 giant fist sized clots and lost about 2 ltrs of blood as well. All in about 3 hrs. Because my body had been so complete about the process i didn't have to have a D&C, I Bled like a normal AF, for 3 days spotted for another 2.
    saw my OB yesterday, he told me to wait another 45 days if my AF hadn't turned up to take Primulot to start AF and then go back on Clomid to TTC again.

I had major Egg white last week, so we'll see what happens maybe my body had learnt to have a natural normal cycle all on it's own (not one that goes for 110 days)

waiting waiting waiting, then we wil be back DTD , every 36 hrs from day 10-18.

Mel

Bliss thats great to hear! Was wondering how you were going.

We have decided to start trying again....its just so scary! So ready for a baby just not ready to go through it all if it happens again...

Mel: Good luck!! Sorry to hear about your loss, thoughts are with you

mummy2one Guest

Wink

Bliss I give you all my babydust...I wont be needing it JUST yet! I too recently had a m/c and D&C, so for me this thread is fab! I have been told to start ttcing after a couple of cycles...but as soon as AF comes its time to do some BD Its only been 3 weeks since my D&C, so I may have to wait a few more weeks yet! Wish us luck! BRING ON AF!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
    I am now up to 16 weeks which is very exciting and all is now going very well. Amazing how different the 2nd trimester is to the 1st!!!!!!
    Good luck...we couldnt have got pregnant any quicker after the D&C. Waited one cycle and got pregnant straight away which was fun...though I know people arent always so lucky.
    I will cross my fingers.

I'm so happy for you!

Arani Guest

I mc last year in july and have been trying since then. And still had no luck as of yet. I find it very disheartning but still trying . Best of luck to you all!.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234