Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loss of a dear baby

Angry Loss of a dear baby

I was pg 3mths after my wedding and was a thing of joy for me and hb. We planned for the coming of the baby and was looking forward to receiving him into the family. Room decorated cot set... Had 10days delay and was due to be induced 10th of Sept.However, the baby decided to come on his own which gave more joy to us, He was such a beautiful boy... The doc couldnt help but praise the beauty..unfortunately I was not fortunate to carry my baby out of the hospital.. he died 6days after after delivery. Had cogenital problem. Baby fought but ...

We've been TTC since. Last week thot I was pg, but its negative... We are still trying and I believe I will share good news shorthly

I am so sorry to hear of your babies passing. That is such a tragedy. *hugs*

All the best for a BFP.

BB is very supportive and you will make some lovely friends here who have been in similar situations.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been. I really hope you get your BFP soon.

wow that is so sad , life is very trying at times , i hope 2008 brings you so joy. we are praying it wil be our year. Sending you a big hug and we are all here for you.

I'm so sorry--that's really awful for you. Hopefully we can help you through all this pain and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear of your terrible loss of your beautiful boy. I too know the pain of losing a child and my heart goes out to you. If you are TTC there is a fantastic thread for women who are in a simliar position to you and I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms it is http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...play.php?f=122

Just hang in there honey, the pain hurts really bad, but it does slowly ease and you find a way to go on.

Big understanding :hugs:

Spring xx

Ife I'm very sorry your baby boy passed away. I hope you find support and comfort amongst the BellyBelly community

bekyj2 Guest

i am so sorry to hear about u loss and will for u for a BFP...
    wishing you all the best..

Me-17 partner-18
    Tyson and Kate march 15th 2006
    Hydie september 18th 2007

oh honey,
    I don't know what to say, I am truely sorry for your lost Angel hugs to you

Taia's Mum Guest

lfe i'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

It sounds like you and DH are *working* on making another baby. I hope it happens soon for you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ife, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your little boy. You have come to the right place for lots of understanding and support. Take care.

Lfe

oh honey i am so sorry to hear of your loss it is such an awful thing to have to go through my thoughts are with with you and am hear to talk if ever needed. the TTC journey is a hard one i have been trying for 15 months with no joy and them negative results are hard to see when all you want is a baby more than anything else in the world i hope you get that BFP real soon and that the pain eases for you.

Munchy xxx

Thanks all for the support. I have been off and on my mood in the last 3month... especially been our first pg.

Today is my bday. wish he was around to play with... its been really lonely...

I have some of his pic while in the clinic and some video clips of his movt while pg of him... I dont have the courage to see this pic... my hb took the camera yesterday to see the pics, I ahd to stop him as I started feeling sad.... hope this is normal

Dear lfe, what an incredibly sad thing for you to have to go through, grieving is such a personal thing, we all have our own way, don't worry about doing it right or wrong. I hope that you are able to get the support you need.
    Good luck with trying to conceive all the best for 2008

p.s. Happy birthday I hope you have a special day.
    Last edited by rosehannah; December 18th, 2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Forgot to say happy b'day

Im so sorry for you loss of your lil boy :hugs: I cant imagine the pain you feel. Like Rosehannah said we all have a diff way of grieving, you will do it your way in your own time..dont worry what others think.

I wish you all the best of luck for 2008!!

HAPPY BDAY ASWELL!!!

Post Confused!! Kindly advise

Need someone to help me out here. I noticed (thot)3wks ago that I had pg symptoms, waited till a day after AF is expected to do urine test. It was positive unfortunately 4hrs later AF came (last week). Was expecting the symptoms to disappear after AF, however I still feel the same... dizzy, butterfly movt in uterus, tummy cramps pains. AF was for 4days instead of 8days( started 8days after delivery, was on 3-5 days flow before pg) went to the clinic to do blood test which shows negative. Doc said the urine test sometimes gives false result. I was treated for malaria fever which seems to get rid of the pain for the 4days I was treated, yesterday I started feeling same way infact the cramp is more to the left, my breast started feeling painful. By my calculation my fertile days suppose to start from 20th... I have been checking my vaginal mucous looking out for the egg white texture which am yet to see...or could I have ovulated while on AF? Is this possible?? Am I pg... HAs anyone experience this b4?? Pls advise. Am lost..

sorry i cannot help you with your Q, just want to send you a big hug.

Actually, you can ovulate during AF, especially if you didn't ovulate before AF (unusual, but it can happen and then breakthrough bleeding looks like AF). You can always have a blood test and ultrasound done. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast