thread: New here... :(

Mar 2009
    Cape Coral, Fl

Question New here... :(

Well, I had my m/c jan 19, 2009. Two months ago today (I havent been to bed yet so it's still today for me) I had a D&C feb 11,2009. I have been on another site since my loss and I love the women, but I feel like I just need... I dont know??? Anyway, I have this desire for another baby. I dont think my husband is ready to try again. We still have another cycle to wait from the time my dr gave me... But when we got pregnant we werent trying and I had NO idea I was pregnant until I lost it... I kinda thought I was for like a week, and finally took THREE tests because they were so light I didnt belive it! My husband is worried about money and that I got pre-eclampsia with our daughter and was really sick. I knew that I wanted at least one more (I'm sorry if I sound selfish) when I was still in the hospital. I guess what I'm getting at is, does anyone have advise on talking to my husband about ttc again?? Thank you for listening! Tiffany

Oct 2005
    Cherry Tree Lane

hey tiff,

sweetie maybe just ask him- it probab doesnt matter when and you may still have the same issues now or if you try later- on the other hand YOU may NOT have them at all

hugs sometimes the burdan on our hubby is so great andthey just need more time!!

your not selfish.

PS- i foudn you post a little difficult to read i think because of the color??

Mar 2009
    Cape Coral, Fl

Oops

I agreee on the color! I read it after I posted it and realised not to use that color again! My husband works a full time job (with lots of unpaid over time hours) and a part time job so I can stay at home with our daughter. I think he just likes the part time job for fun since it's at a bait shop... He is so tired and stressed when he gets home the last thing I want to do is put more on the plate. I think I am goingto wait till he has a weekend off to relax and then talk. Tiff

Jan 2008

Oh honey I'm sorry you had to go through that

If I were you I wouldnt push the subject for now, because it could work against you

Oct 2005
    Cherry Tree Lane

yeah maybe 2 weekends give him one to totally chill out and then appraoch him, maybe say you know / understand the pressure he is under and he is a great daddy etc, you know men, pride them up andthey'll do anything

LOL

Apr 2008
    Sydney,NSW.

Tiff,sorry to hear what you have been through,I think maybe you might have to give your hubby a bit more time before dicussing ttc,he probably feels very pressured & also he`s surely worried about our Economic times too,Hugs hun.

I hope you enjoy BB.