Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pulling feeling!

Question pulling feeling!

Hey Everyone!
    Im hoping to be 3rd time lucky this mth and today have been experiencing a "pulling feeling" in my lower right side! more so when i walk! it uncomfortable
    i dont remember feeling this before with any of my other unsucessful pregnancy's!
    could maybe i be lucky this mth?
    has any one else had this?
    Yesterday i kinda had small pains in same spot too!

Good luck, I hope it means something.

I remember feeling a 'pulling feeling' in my tummy around the time Joshua was concieved. So fingers crossed for you!

Emma - ooooooo Thank you! i so hope its the same feeling u got!

No I don't remember anything like that. I had AF type cramps just after I tested positive but nothing like you've described.

Satya - Humph!!!! i dont like ur relpy! hahaha - im sure its nothing and just me wishful thinking!

HJ - i reckon it sounds like something... i had pulling/tugging sensations when i was UTD for a short time in Nov so yeah, it can be early preg sign. Good luck matey. I have AF type mild cramps at the moment and hoping mine means something too.

Fingers crossed for us getting 's!!!

Hi Honey

just wanted to say in my secound pregnacy i had pulling feelings which is why i done a preg test i thought my period was late cos it was messing around and i started to get pulling feelings and i was pregnant it wasnt a sucsessful pregnancy but that was due to abnormalties not a misscarige so i have my fingers crossed for you honey i have a feeling you could be let us no how you get on.

Munchy xxx

HJ - i had a stretchy pully feeling from about 3-6 dpo then around 10dpo i also had a little bit of cramping (implatation i would think) with both of my pregnancies. I think that's why i already knew this time before i tested as i had only felt it before when i was pregnant. Good luck to you xo

I did get a pulling mittleschmirtz type feeling if I stood up suddenly with my pregs. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you heaps everyone! i hope it does mean something! i didnt have it with other preg's! so maybe its a sign that if i am utd than this one might work out!!!
    havent had the feeling today!
    but gee im tired lately! im hoping its not just work thats making me tired! tiredness was the biggest sign last 2 times plus my bbs going va va voom!!! but they are still the same at the moment which makes me think its all in my head!
    oh well im testing tomorrow! will be 10dpo - hopefully thats not too early! i guess only time will tell!
    im trying not to get too excited about it - but i know i will be upset if im not! but thats life!!!

Hey Hj - me again!

I've been keeping a record of my TWW symptoms over the last few months, and the last month (i.e. which ended in BFP) I had the following:

4DPO - skin breakout, bloating, abdom cramps, "rectal pressure" (that's my retroverted uterus doing that), mild AF type cramps, heartburn after night meal
    5DPO - rectal pressure, abdom pains/"niggling" sensations, slight sore throat, bloating
    6DPO - hungry through night, mild AF type cramps, "niggling" sensations in uterus/lower abdom, bloated+++,
    7DPO - nausea+++, tired
    8DPO - "niggling" sensations lower abdom, bloated, gassy, constipated, nausea, AF feeling, sneezing/hay fever
    9DPO - rectal pressure, "niggling" sensations lower abdom, bloodish taste in mouth, sneezing, bloated, tired, nausea, headache
    10DPO - sneezing, sore throat, tender stomach, pulling sensations when rising, rectal pressure, tender BBs around sides, sensitive to smells, hungry, gassy
    11DPO - hungry, sore throat, thirsty, bloodish taste in mouth, rectal pressure, waves of nausea, bloated, uterus "tight"/pulling, BBs sore at sides, hungry, peeing+++
    12DPO - hungry, sore throat, AF type cramps through night (woke me up), lower back pain, rectal pressure, full & tender BBs, nausea on waking, thirsty, bloated, gassy, heartburn after night meal
    13DPO - hungry, frequent peeing through night, tender BBs & nipples, bloodish taste in mouth, sore throat on waking, very tired, 'stinky' pee!
    14DPO - hungry, bright yellow & 'stinky' pee, tender BBs & nipples, bloodish taste in mouth, really tired on waking despite full sleep, nausea

Remember I started testing with ultrasensitive HPTs (LC) from 7 DPO and got light BFPs from 7 DPO. Pee is still bright yellow, really constipated at present, sore & full BBs, on/off nausea, increased sensitivity to smell all still ongoing. I definitely noticed a lot more 'pulling' or 'niggling' sensations after ovulation with this pg, so I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Oh my gosh! sounds like u have been having fun!!!
    i have been very tired, yesterday had the pulling feelings when walking, the other days on and off kinda like stabbing pain but nothing real bad! and restless nights sleep! thats about it! i did have one day of feeling a little queasy! and this morning was hungry as and stomach got a bit upset until i ate something - which i dont really get!
    i hope all those little signs are good signs! im glad u got a bfp even with faint line at 7dpo! if i am preg than it should show tomorrow! if im not than it wont!!!

Hi HJ,

Goodluck for tomorrow, hope you get your BFP...

Thank you Westy!!!!

Sorry you didn't like my answer. Just being honest. Seriously when I tested positive I would not have known I was from traditional symptoms apart from tiredness but I'd had that before and not been pregnant. What I did have was a blocked nose & bleeding gums from 3 weeks which is what made me sus, plus at the same time I had a two day temp dip and I had all these things in my previous pregnancy (wasn't temping for the others so I don't know about them). That's why I tested at 12DPO and the line came up nice and quickly. Good luck testing.

Hi Harmony
    Good luck!!! I hope you get BFP.
    Just remember that you can get a neg and still be preg...
    I know someone who tested a day b4 af and got neg....waited a few days and no af so went to Dr's and got a blood test and she got BFP.
    GOOD LUCK!!!! Sending :

Take care
    Chris

Hope you ladies don't mind my going off on a little tangent here, but Kaib said about "stinky pee". During all my pregs, my urine had an unusual odor, but I never saw any reference to this in any of my (numerous) pregnancy manuals. So I thought it was just something I did. Also wonder if the smell is HCG. Sorry if I got too gross.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast