Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pulling feeling!

Tempus - totally agree re: the smelly urine!!! I had that when i was pregnant in Nov and it smelt like celery, lol i know that sounds weird but it was.... and that wasnt me sticking my head in the bowl either!!! i smelt it when i pee'd. and urine can be darker, i think they can be signs also.....

Hey Tempus,

Yeh, I'm not sure about the 'stinky pee' myself, and whether it's just that my smell is more sensitive at the moment. But it's definitely a lot yellower - usually before being pg, I could drink 2 litres of water a day and urine would be generally clear/light yellow; now it doesn't matter how much water I drink, it's still same colour. I have read on another website someone noticing her urine changed colour too. Maybe it is the hormones!

wow HJ!!!!

Fingers crossed ,hope you get BFP any day now.

oh HJ, would so love to hear if you are, i cant wait!

tempus - I had the stinky pee just before I tested positive too so that was another clue for me as well. You don't read about it in any books but there's plenty of talk about it on the internet.

HJ - any news? If not just remember that some ladies don't test positive til they are a week late so all is not lost.

I've learned so much from this forum. I'm constantly in awe...
    The other thing I never saw a reference to in a book, but my girlfriends and I all had this--hair loss about 4-5 months post partum. Not so that it was noticeable by looking at me, but I would have to clear the hair trap in the shower about halfway through because the water level would be up to my ankles.

hey all - dont want to put a dampner on things - but i just realised we have been ttc for over 12mths now! i just had a big cry at work! im devo'd!
    did a test on sat and got a bfn - temp went down form 36.8 to 36.5 so im guessing af will arrive soon!
    its due today! i guess the pulling feeling was nothing after all!

is not over till AF arrives

thanks betty - but i know my luck - i dont have any!!! 2xMC and a big temp drop! and over 12mths of trying - im begining to think i will never be a mum!!!

Harmony
    Please don't think that way!!!!!!!!
    You will be a mum and a bloody good one!!!!!!
    I know it is hard darlin
    Remember chin up boobs out, can't knock us down for long

Take care
    Chris

Chris - thanks for that! it put a smile on my face!!!

Everyone AF arrived yesterday phew!!! now im trying to think positive this cycle - however finding it hard! so if i say anything negative - get angry at me!!!!

@chris, i love it! CHIN UP, BOOBS OUT AND JUST KEEP A GOING BABY!!
    im soooo gonna use that

Try to keep positive hj - I also had two m/c's last year (and one 10 years ago) but it looks like my luck has changed now. I've managed to get all the way to 15w6d and I could guarantee I'm way way way older than you. You will get there.

lj268 Guest

Hi hj, well I noticed by your ticker that af found you!!!! I know exactly how you feel! I think the more we think about it the more symptoms we get! About 2 cycles ago, I had sooooo many symptoms, and was even thinking that maybe, just maybe I could possibly be pg, but no, af came a knocking again, seems she just doesnt wanna leave me now! Im at the stage where I am ready to just give up, I am sick of even thinking about ttc lately, just doesnt seem to work for me anymore.

Anyway, best of luck for next cycle.

satya - my gosh 15wks already! gee time flys! i hope u are right and that i follow in ur footsteps soon!
    how are u feeling? loving being preg? any bad morning sickness?

Lindy - u know i have read that the moment that u give up on everything is the moment that it will all happen! so prob a good attitude to have! i wanna be like that but i still wanna try if u know what i mean!
    its driving me nuts!!! goodluck with it all

Hi Harmony
    I'm glad I made you
    It is something I tell myself when the world is getting me down, and as you know I have been really low at times.(Due to Dr's )
    We are not really TTC at the moment as I need to have an opp ASAP to check out how bad the Asherman's and Endo is.
    Take care
    Chris

When is your opp???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast