Thread: Sorry, but I need to ask

Default Sorry, but I need to ask

Last cycle at 11DPO I had the most faintest of second lines on an internet cheapie test. At 12DPO it was a little easier to see, but still really faint. I was getting all excited as our 1 year anniversary was in a few days and I was going to tell him that we were pregnant that day.

The lines started getting fainter by 13DPO and at 14DPO a FR test came up negative. AF started the next day (she was due).

It was a strange AF to usual though. I had 2.5 days of a light/medium red flow, and 2.5 days of a light/medium brownish flow.

I went to the docs on CD3 but didn't ask for a blood test as I knew there would be nothing left there. The doc said it was most likely a very early loss, but without blood work we would never know.

I am now CD10 and really not looking forward to another cycle. This is cycle 10 for us.

By the information I've given, does it sound like it could have been an early loss?

I know that at CD10 I should be over the fact that I got AF and no sticky baby, but deep down I really think I was pregnant. I even felt different to other cycles.

I just keep thinking over and over again how close we were, and that I was meant to tell DF (DP at the time ) that he was going to be a daddy...instead he asked me to be his wife! Although I think I would have much rathered a BFP that day

Sorry for the ramble, but I just HAD to ask!

Disney Baby...it does sound like a early loss to me, im sorry..my girlfriend went through the same a while back.

Congratulations on the engagement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does sound as though you had an early loss hun, especially if you had bfp's, regardless of whether they were internet cheapies, you had 2 bfp's so even if one test was faulty, i doubt they both would be.

hun, i'm sorry, i wish you all the best for your ttc journey.

xxx

Thanks guys!

I was reading the 'any luck ttc after mc" thread and started thinking if it applied to me. I was unsure whether I should post here as it was never a confirmed chemical/mc and didn't want to upset anyone.

I'm really not looking forward to another cycle

Sorry for you loss

Yes, i would say you had an early loss (or chemical as they say that early) I had an early oss 2 cycle before we conceived dd

Sorry for your early loss but Congratulations on your Engagement !!!!