Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - August 2006 #2

Hey Jayne.. I got my hair wet at swimming yesterday, too... I think we are all a bit mad!! LOL

Couldn't sleep very well after DP came to bed last night so after a waking form a bit of a sleep at 4am I took my temp, jic, it was 36.72 (.08 lower than yesterday, but over an hour early). Fell asleep a bit afterwards and took my temp after 6 and it was 36.86 (.06 higher than yesterday). URGH!! I used the later one of course I hate the couple of days leading up to AF, I get horrible nights sleep and I stress myslef out!!

I just put a bickie into Violets dressing gown pocket... she thought it was pretty cool!! LOL

Belle.. I hope you had fune last night

Kell, how are you going? Thinking of you.

Sarah, I hope you had a good day yesterday. I was thinking of you and your little angel.

TL
    Tanya

Hi Everyone!

Jayne - You are hilarious, thank you so much. It's so sad but I just couldn't help but sing along to your "Oh ah you've lost your bra, you're leaving it in your man's car!" song to Belle. Every time I read over it, I use this stupid singing voice in my head - I think I'm secretly going mad!!! Anyway it's great and best of luck for you scan next week.

Tanya - I hope all is going well. This bloody waiting game is the WORST!! I don't know anything about the temperature thing but I'm still praying for you. I wish I could say 'try not to stress' but I'm doing exactly the same thing, so I'm not even going to bother!! It would be really nice to get a good nights sleep!

Belle and Michelle - Hope both you're weekends started well - IYKWIM??? he he he he - we all know what you'll be doing ALL weekend!! Just make sure you both catch that little egg. I'm sending you all the *babydust* in the world!! GL.

Sez - Hope you're feeling a bit better and enjoy the girls night tonight! Best of luck with you appointment tomorrow afternoon too - I'm praying that all will be good to start the ttc journey again!!

Kate - Enjoy your weekend away!!

Sarah - Hope you had a beautiful day yesterday - I was thinking about you! How is your friend? Such terrible news and I hope they're doing ok

Kim - Welcome and I know what you mean about want to be pg again!! So sorry to hear that you've had 2 D&C's. I hope af is just around the corner for you (I know, it's crazy to actually want af).

Lisa - How are you? I hope your friend is doing ok - what terrible news, if loosing a baby wasn't enough. I'm thinking of you both!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone, it's still so crazy in here!

As for me... still no af, which is great!! The waiting though is driving me mad - I just want to know either way. The thing that's making this so terrible and as much as I really hate to say it - I'm still feeling very pg!! If I didn't have SOOOO many symptoms, I'd be fine! I'm still feeling really sick/nauseous ALL the time!! It just doesn't go away and at times, it's getting so much worse. I'm still smelling EVERYTHING. DH and I went out with some friends for dinner last night and afterwards, we headed back to one of our friends place for a few drinks (luckily I was the driver, so it didn't look too sus). Anyway, they ended with some rum (*yuck*) and the smell almost made me spew!! When we got home I told DH he'd better brush his teeth at least five times before coming to bed! Well, I didn't realise just how many rum's he must of had but to his credit, he came to bed smelling very *fresh*. Then, this morning, all he could taste was mouthwash. Turns out he may have actually drunk the mouthwash!!! He doesn't really remember (we're not very big drinkers, so it's even funnier). He remembers using the mouthwash becuase he didn't want to make me feel sick but doesn't remember spitting it out!! he he he. So funny. Poor DH - he has a very sore head today and he's studying his MBA and has a uni course today!!!

Anyway, I was hoping to hold off and test again on Monday but maybe I'll have to do it tomorrow morning instead - we'll see how I feel. I sooooo just want to know either way but please, please, please make it a BFP!!!!! With all these feelings, it just has to be.

Oh man, I just feel like I've been hit by a truck at the moment - of course, if it's because I'm pg - bring it on - I'm happy to be the sickest person in the world. If it's not, then I don't know what's going on!!!!

Kelly xxx

Kell, LOL @ you DH and the mouth wash!! He probably did drink it, I can see a man thinking, 'I will drink a bit in case I do a smelly burp'...LOL
    Good luck tomorrow

Tanya

Hey Ladies,

Michelle - Oh yes, you and I would be a scream together I think. If I get over to Sydney again we'll definitely have to meet up! How are you cheeky girl? Are you in the TWW now?

Tanya - Yay at getting your hair wet. I was secretly cursing Shell that day because all I smelt was chlorine for the rest of the day! I love it when I put stuff in Jessica's pockets too! She thinks she's the ducks nuts. What is it with kids & pockets? Jessica puts tissues and baby wipes down her top because both her Nanna & Mama put them in their bra straps. It's funny because she has nothing to hold it in place and they fall into her clothes. BTW I love the name Violet but it's out of bounds to me, my sister loves has loved that name long before I have.

Kelly - Definitely do a test again tomorrow. I'm so happy to hear that you're pretty confident. Surely your body isn't playing that many tricks on you and you initially tested too early? I can't believe he drank the mouthwash. I would have laughed my socks off. That's disgusting. At least he understands your needs! What does he think about you feeling pg? I bet he's very anxious to find out!

Me - Well I'm still tired, about 2pm everyday I go right downhill. That should stop soon. I told my 3.5yo niece today about Aunty Jayne's baby and you should have seen how wide her eyes went, I was getting ready to catch her eyeballs as they fell onto the floor! She keeps on looking at my tummy and won't sit on my lap now in case she squashes it and she is CERTAIN it's a girl. The doppler is getting louder too which is great! It's so easy to find now and the thump-thump-thump is getting stronger in tone. It's lovely.

Have a great weekend and happy baby making to those who are O'ing.

Love Jayne

Another BFN here Although I got a really nice evaporation line so i kept my FMU and will venture down to the shops to make sure it was a --

I'll let you know how I go.

Kell, how did you go? I hope a little more successful!!

Tanya

Bummer Tanya... Fingers crossed that this test was wrong and the new test shows up a nice BFP for you...Good Luck. xxxxxxx

Bugger Tanya - I was sooo hoping you'd get a BFP - the evaporation line sounds promising though - maybe you just need to wait another day?? My fingers are crossed for you!

Well I certainly can't contain my excitement any longer - tested again this morning and got a !!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the faintest of faint lines but a lines a line, right?? I just can't believe it and have been crying all morning (happy crying, of course) -it's the most surreal experience - especially after all my symptoms. I was so sure I was pg but at the same time, I was scared out of my brain that it was just my mind and body wanting it so bad. I have to keep looking at the test to make sure the line is there!!! DH was sooo fantastic this morning too - it's just wonderful. I'm going to go get another test today though, just to make sure (as the line is REALLY faint)!! We've decided that we're just going to start telling our family and close friends too - last time we waited and then just had to tell them that we had a m/c - so we figure we may as well enjoy the excitement with them as if we have another m/c, we'll tell them anyway! At least then they'll understand why I'm going to be acting soooo crazy for the next 8 weeks!!!

I really must say a massive thank you to everyone in here - you've all helped me in ways I can not explain and I'm sooo excited about sharing this news with you (I haven't even told my Mum yet). I know some of you have been in here for a while now and I'm assuming it will be hard for you hearing that someone so new to the thread is already pg (I only just got my head around it all) but I'm praying that this will give you all some hope!! I desperately want to see ALL of you over in the PAML thread in the next month or so! I'll be sprinkling lots and lots and lots of *babydust* your way!!

Wow, I'm still in complete shock and can't get the smile off my face! It certainly opens up a whole new set of emotions though and I'm already worried about the next 8 weeks and how I'll cope. My first loss was a missed m/c, so I had no idea that it had happened. It's just so frightening but I do feel extremely different to how I felt the first time, so that has to be good!

I'm praying for a BFP from you too Tanya and to everyone that O'd over the weekend (there were so many of you) - I hope you caught that little eggie and best of luck for the dreaded tww.

Love Kelly xxx

Hello everyone,

Now there a few girls who are going to be having their bubs in the next few weeks, so come on girls I want to see this thread totally empty!!

Kelly, congratulations on your BFP. That is fantastic news. I am so happy for you.

Tanya, did you re test?? I really hope you get a BFP too matey and have a sticky little boy bean.

Michelle, I still have everything crossed for you matey.

Belle, good luck with the bdfest I hoe you catch that eggie and are annoucing a BFP in the next few weeks.

Keen, how are you going matey?? I am constantly thinking of you.

Kriminal, I am so sorry for your loss and welcome. I know you will recieve loads of support from all the wonderful girls in here.

Kim, welcome too and I am sorry for your loss.

Sez, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Sarah, how are you going?? How is Lucy going??

Hello to everyone else.

kirsty Guest

Oh Kelly the biggest congratulations to you on your BFP.

OH Kelly, that is absolutely awsome news. I'm so happy for you. I think you have given us all hope. I know especially Tanya now will be thinking 'well if Kel can get a BFP after a BFN, then so can I'...and to tell you the truth, i got a BFN this morning too, so you've given me hope as well.....best of luck to you hun, and wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy.....ps..i'm rubbing your tummy for luck !!

Yay Kelly!!! Congrats!!

I am afraid my second test did not show a BFP... *sigh*

Tanya

Hello Girls,

Tanya, so sorry your second test was a BFN, But try to stay positive, Both Kelly & myself both BFP after getting a BFN!!! There is still hope

Shan, How are you going sweets, where are you up to in your cycle! Hope you will be joinning me soon over in the ark!

Kelly, Congratulations on your BFP again! See your body always tells you doesn't it!

Jayne, I will talk to you over in PAML!

Michelle, Belle, Keen, Lisa, Kriminal and anyone else i have forgotten, BIG hello's to you all!!

I am doing well, Not bad m/s so far, just very very VERY sore (.)(.) but i will not complain!!!
    Ok you girls i want you ALL to empty this room by the end of september and that's an order!!! Im giving you a bit of notice so get to work!!!! I want you all over in PAML as soon as possible!

Kelly - wooo hooo!!! Congratulations.

Now that's another one ..... keep them coming guys!!!

Kelly, that is so great!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad Shan and I were right about you!

Okay girls, let's keep them coming! We're on a roll now!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was great, but I'm very tired! (Cold has gone away though). Unfortunately, I don't sleep that well when my dh is away, so tonight could be fun. Hopeless, I know, but I can't help it! At least I have my little fur-baby, Emma (she's a staffy) to keep me company.

I really layed into the wines, and goats cheese, blue cheese etc etc this weekend. Figured I'd better make the most of it while I can. Positive thinking and all that! It was a bit hard though because one of the girls I was away with is 21 weeks pg (I would have been 17 weeks now). I'm very excited for her, especially as she's finding out the sex on Wednesday, but there were still a few hard moments. It sounds silly, but yesterday she was wearing a loose top, and you couldn't really tell she was pg, but today she came out in a tight top and you could really see her pg belly. It was really hard not to cry. And we were shopping in Sorrento and found this amazing kidswear shop and I really wanted to be buying stuff too, not just looking. It was hard not to cry then too! I'm very concious of not carrying on too much though, because another great friend that we were away with has PCOS, and has had an ectopic and then one failed IVF and two succesful(?) IVF cycles that ended in early mc, so I feel like I don't have much to complain about. It's all relative isn't it? I'm very hopeful for her though, and feel that one day she will have her H&H pg.

Tanya, I'm sorry about your BFN. I still have everything crossed for you though, look how many times BFNs turn into BFPs! Kelly is very recent proof of that!

Sarah, I hope your weekend went well. I'm really looking forward to having you back in here this week. Please come back soon!

Belle, I hope your bd fest was fab, and that you caught that eggie! I'm sure you gave it no chance to escape!!!!! Good luck sweetie, now it's time for the tww.......FUN! We're here for you every day with fingers and toes crossed.

Lisa, I hope you are okay. And your friend too. It feels like ages since we've chatted! I hope you're around this week.

Jayne, I'm so glad you are enjoying your doppler. LOL at your niece, they are just hilarious at that age, aren't they?! BTW I also keep singing 'Ooh, aah you lost your bra'.......Thanks!

Michelle, I hope you have been bding away all weekend! And thanks, I have been enjoying the bed to myself, though I am looking forward to dh coming home tomorrow.

Welcome Kim! I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm sure you'll find lots of support in this thread. All the girls here are great! And I think I can safely say that we all know what you mean about busting to be pg again!

Shan, wishing you luck and sending you babydust.....I hope yours turns into a BFP too!

Keen, thinking of you, hope you are okay.

I'm so sorry and hello to anyone I have forgotten. I think it's time for me to go to bed now, after all I have a big day tomorrow! Drs appt after work, yay! Wish me luck ladies, will let you know what happens. Until then.....

Love Sez xoxo

goldilocks Guest

I turn my back for two seconds and look what happens... LOL

CONGRATULATIONS KELLY!!!

That is absolutely fabulous news, sweetie. I just *knew* you were pg...how could you not be with all those fantastic symptoms!!! LOL I'm just so so happy for you. And I can tell how absolutely thrilled you are! I think it's great that you're going to tell your family and friends straight away...please enjoy every single minute! *sigh* What a fabulous way to start a new week!

Michelle, I think that you're next on the list of graduates, sweetie! I hope you got in plenty of action over the weekend. So I guess we're both in the TWW now, huh?! Let's hope it goes quickly!

Jayne, you are hilarious! PMSL That's great that your bub's heartbeat is getting louder on the doppler. I bet you can't wait for your scan on Friday! How exciting!!!

Tanya, I'm so sorry that AF arrived I hope that she doesn't hang around for too long so you can get on with the next cycle!

Shell, great news on the sore bb's! I hope that the m/s fairy doesn't find you for a while longer. Are you going to have an early scan?

Sez, good luck with your doc appointment tonight...we'll all be thinking of you! I hope that he gives you the green light so you can start TTC asap!

Hello to everyone else...I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!

Well, I 'think' I'm officially in the TWW. If it weren't for the OPK's, I wouldn't have known I'd O'ed this cycle as my temps have been all over the place! Who knows what's going on! Anyway, we'll see what the end of this TWW brings...

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hi there lovely ladies,

Firstly I want to say thank you to all for you kinds words about my friend. Ive been with her all weekend so ive had no time to drop in here to check on you gals.

Kelly - OMG - WHOOOOO HOOOOO thats fantastic news sweety. Im sooo happy for you - bout time we had another bfp in here, you and Shell have started a trend in here! Dont worry love, we are here to help you through the next 8 weeks and make sure you go h&h over to PAML.

Michelle - oooh how quickly time goes, you already up for the bd fest!

Sarah - I hope your special day to remember Katelyn went as well as it could. Thinking of you.

Tanya - it aint over til the red lady sings! So fingers crossed you follow Kelly out of here this week.

Jayne - really matey - how quick is your ticker going??? You will have a huge belly bump before you know it!

Belle - so are you officially in the tww?? that bfp isnt far away now...

Kim - welcome to our expanding group. Im glad you have found us and hope you will find all the support you need to ttc again with this lovely group of ladies.

Sez - hey sweety - how are you?? thanks for asking after me, im back this week. Let us know how your drs appt goes. Sounds like your weekend away was 'tough' but very good IYKWIM? I just found out another couple we know is pg. Like you, im very happy for them, but you know how it goes, you feel sad for yourself. We will get there too sweety..one day soon..just look at Kelly and Shell announcing their bfp's within days of each other.

Kate - how your hun? where you at in your cycles??

Shan - hi matey - how are things going with you??

Keen - how are you sweets? Thinking of you and wishing this month sees you at the end of this ttc journey with a bfp.

Me - ive been really busy hanging out with and supporting my best friend. Ive also had the flu and have been bed ridden for a few days. I should be coming to O time this week, no +ve on opk's yet and no tell tale cm, so waiting patiently. DH and I taking our herbal tonics and capsules etc, so hope to get some good bd in this month so we dont have to take those nasty herbs anymore!!

Hope you all have a great day, and cant wait to hear of more bfp's for all currently in the tww!!

Hey girls... AF arived overnight... (Belle are you Psychic? )
    I am having a break this cycle. I have been taking suppliments and on a diet that is supposed to help sway for a boy, and I need to go off it for a while I have been off it for two weeks, so I might stay off it until O and go back on it ready for next cycle.

I am really bummed!! One thing I knew I could do was fall pregnant... didn't try the 1st two times (nor did I even remotely want to be pg!!). Then It was pretty easy with my 3rd and 4th... but the m/c seems to have changed things...I don't know what is going on. I know I really shouldn't be complaining, but I am having trouble comprehending it. DP said he isn't trying anymore, he seems to think the less you try the easier it is... "don't think about it and it happens". If we weren't trying for a specific gender I would take that advice, but I don't want to feel like I should have done things differently, iykwim.

Anyway, enough rambling from me...

Tanya

kirsty Guest

Hi lovely ladies time to lock this thread & move on over to here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678