Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss Feb 2007

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss Feb 2007

Welcome to February 2007! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Cailin: [email protected] Admin
    MistyFying: [email protected]
    Flowerchild: [email protected]
    Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last thread can be seen here

this is the last thread I will be subbing too

Tink in case you didn't see can you poste a link to you chart, but from what you said I would say you o'd 6 days ago which would be in line with your cycle length

Well still no af but felt sick this morning ARGH not sure will buy a test tonight and do a FMU one and see what happens...

Hi girls back again
    AF showed up this morning after DD got me up at 4am to tell me she was going to the toilet AARRGGGGH (that after a late night too)
    Jane I'm sorry youre having such trouble with your body ATM hope everything sorts itself out soon.
    I couldnt watch that show Saving Babies as was too emotional about it and I work in a womens hospital so I see what can happen everyday
    I signed up to ff today so maybe charting will help make things clearer for me

hope everyone is well and we get some more bfp's this month

Tink - high temps usually occur after O so I'd say you may already have O'd. It would be good to see your chart if you feel like sharing but if not that's ok.
    Janeo - argh - how annoying. Hope your body starts making some sense soon but if you are thinking of testing tomorrow morning good luck - you could be shocked & find a BFP!
    Sarah066 - sorry about af showing up but hopes she prepares you for a BFP next cycle!Good luck with the charting - I like it cos I can see something happening every day. I watched 10 mins of Saving Babies last night & had a few tears. As the 28 Feb approaches I find the tears come more easily - I can't shake that thought that I should have been a mummy again soon....You must see some tough things working in a womens hospital.
    Hi to everyone else!

well guys my af turned up this morning, that made my cycle 40 days long, but I am still bfing maria so i know that can affect it. oh welll next month.

tink07 Guest

Rach and Mummyto1 I dont mind sharing my chart but I havent actually set up one before, I tried to log into Fertility Friend but it wouldnt let me sign up - something to do with limited membership numbers. I will try again later on in week. I have been noting my temp every day in notebook though. Sat 10/2 my temp was 36.4 and then from Sun onwards to this Sunday 18/2 my temp has been either 36.6 or 36.7 (It has been really hot all week in Adelaide so I dont know if that has had anything to do with it?) so maybe I have already ovulated and I have somehow missed the usual white mucus taletell sign? So fingers crossed that I actually might have ovulated a week ago!

Jane sorry your body is stuffing you around - have you done another test? Hopefully BFP for you! Nausea is a good sign!

Sorry AF turned up for you Sarah and Kitten - hopefully next month for you girls!

no worries tink i would say temp wise you have O'd

So i tested Sat morning and got a BFN. Spent the day in tears, also b4 i tested i got a call from bf how got engaged that morning so happy for her but theres another friend getting what she really wants and i have nothing Andrew is a pain and still hasnt proposed after 6yrs together we set my friend and her fiance up and i cant get pg ARGH... Oh well so i had a **** day but came to the decision that if nothing happens over the next 3 weeks then we are going to stop trying one last try which would make it a december bub then stop until late june ish. My friend will be getting married this time next yr so i can then make sure im not ready to pop on her wedding day but she is fine with me being pg but i wouldnt want to miss it so then if we fall pg later this yr it will be a March/April baby and im cool with that i think some pressure and annoyance over my body not doind the right thing might make it easier later on to fall pg... So by temps and cm coming up to o soon but have thought that b4 and nothing so wait and see what happens....

Sorry for my ramble its all about me LOL.. So if you dont see me around much you know why just going to take it easy this month and see what happens if nothing happens then ill probably disappear for a few months otherwise ill want to keep trying.....

Kitten2b- bugger about af - she seems to be visiting an awful lot of ladies in BB around now. Fingers crossed this is the last one for quite some time!
    Tink - when you do get into FF go into homepage set up (someting like that) & copy & paste the link in there onto here. It's been a while since I did it but it is something like that Still would think you O'd earlier though with temps like that. Check out my chart to compare if you like....
    Janoeo - what does Andrew say about the whole not proposing to you thing. He must know how you feel about it? You've probably got quite a few things on your mind which won't be helping with your TTC journey. So sorry about the BFN - maybe taking a more relaxed approach will do the trick for you next cycle. Wishing you all the best....
    Shan, if you have been out there lurking hope you are well. I often thiink about you & then forget to include you in my post!!
    Me 7dpo today & not feeling anything really. DS & I slept on the lounge room floor for 2.5 hours this arvo - I got super tired all of a sudden. Other than that though.... Will be trying my best to wait it out this month rather than testing at 10dpo & getting BFN's. I am still hopeful though - what other option is there?
    Big hugs to all!!

Hi Mummyto1 and all the rest of you.....

Yes, I am still lurking...can't help but to keep checking up on my girls...I'm okay. I've decided that I am really going to work hard on my weight loss, as this is what i believe is holding me back, so i'm taking a minimum of 6 months off from TTC - and i'm totally off everything. If DH wants to DTD at all, then he'll have to use a condom,, coz even though we've been trying for so long, I really want to put all my focus on losing this weight before be start again, and in my head at the moment, all i can think is that a pg now will mean even more weight gain, and that really can't be good for me or bubs. So there you go. I don't want to go back on the BCP because of what it did to my body when i came off it, so DH will just have to live with it for 6 months or so until i'm ready to go again.....

I'll still be here, reading along to see how you're all going, and i'll pop a post in every now and then, but for now, my TTC journey has paused. Wishing each and every one of you all the very very best and i want to see lots of BFP very soon....love you all muchly..xxxxxxx

Great to hear from you Shan LOL at you DH having to put up with it... I have told Andrew the same thing, but if by chance we fall pg next month or the one after i would be due to close to my bf's wedding and as much as i want a baby i love my friend and would be soooo upset if i missed her day we have been friends since we were 2 been through thick and thin together..... Plus if i need her i want her with me during the labour...

Andrew knows how i feel but we got our wires mixed up last yr i thought he was still going to propose but he thought cos we were TTC that i was happy to wait for the proposal and wedding but it didnt worry me if i was pg on my wedding day i just want to be his wife..... Anywho i think with everything we have been through i have let it turn into something it really isnt i know he loves me but he isnt into the whole wedding thing.... We have decided on a low key wedding with a ****tail reception at the local tea rooms with all our close family and friends with little fuss which i LOVE the sound of.. We are thinking Nov next yr hopefully we will have our bundle of joy to enjoy the day with by then if not then ill be pg....

Sorry for my ramble just got my internet back up at home YAY and can type faster and have more time then when i was on it at work...

Being tired owwwww thats a good sign i have everything crossed twice... We need a BFP around here its been a while...

OK so i finally got FF back up to date can someone take a look at it.. I thought i oed on thursday two weeks ago they gave a coverline on the friday but then i stopped temping to get my mind of it so FF took it away when i put in the new temps to me i think im coming up to o?? But sooooo not sure... What do you think it means??? Thanks for your help...

Shan, that is a very brave decision & I applaud you for it. Take the time out to look after you & get your body in shape as I too have heard this can make a HUGE difference in TTC. I wish you all the best & look forward to hearing from you when you pop in....
    Janeo - not sure what to make of your chart - maybe post in the charting thread to get some professional opinions....
    Hi to everyone else & good luck wherever you may be in your cycle!

Hello, anyone out there? It is really quiet in here so I hope it means everyone is keeping /getting busy. I thought I would pop in instead of lurking for a change.

Janeo, I hope your cycle settles down soon. Hmm, I'm not sure what is happening in your chart so I hope you were able to get some feedback from the charting thread that mummyto1 suggested.

Shan, good on you sweets. Losing weight is hard but you are motivated so I am sure you will do well. Look forward to seeing you pop in to update us on your journey.

Mummyto1, did you manage to hold out testing now that it is 10dpo? I am addicted to testing so I know how hard it is to stop yourself. I have everything crossed for you and hopefully the tiredness is a good sign.

Sarah066, I hope the charting is working well so far. I really like to see what is happening in my cycle so love FF.

Hello to everyone else!

I am at 8dpo and am trying not to get my hopes up but would really love to be pregnant again. Don't we all. I find this the worst part of the cycle as there are so many emotions and anticipation happening. Am also getting the itch to test soon but like mummyto1, don't want to see a BFN just yet. I hope everyone is doing well.

Morning girls,
    Tinsel - I still haven't tested & am now 11dpo. Think I will try & hold out until at least 28/02 & if af hasn't shown up might consider it then. When do you think you will test? Good luk when you do! I am pretty much sypmtomless but hoping like crazy I am still pg. Got a a stuffy nose this morning so hope this could be something (& not a cold coming on for the weekend....
    Janeo - did you get some help with your chart?
    How are all the other ladies? It's very quiet in here but hope you are all busy baby making or distracting yoursleves in the 2WW or resting up for some action!!! Hugs to all!

tink07 Guest

Hi Girls

I have finally subscribed to Fertility Friend but I am not sure how I send a link to you guys on here so you can see my chart? May I have some help please?

Thanks Tink x

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast