Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to conceive after miscarriage or loss - January 2007 #2

tink07 Guest

Hi Everyone

Still no o that I have seen - on day 25 of cycle and still no signs, my temp has been high for the last 6 days which is very weird usually only 1 day it spikes and then goes down to about 36.4 for the rest of the month but this month has been staying up at 36.6 and 36.7 which is very unusual for me. Does anyone have any ideas what this means?

I usually have cycles around 33 days long so I am a bit concerned that if I do ovualate now its not going to have enough time to implant.

tink can you share you chart ???

Tink,
    Just keep in mind that the first part of your cycle (follicular phase) varies in length. The end of your cycle (luteal phase) is usually the same month by month. I say usually because it can vary a little but generally speaking it stays prettty much the same.
    If you ovulate later this month and you have a 13 day LP (luteal phase) then you will just have a long cycle. It is normal to have a cycle here and there that is annovulatory or you could just be ovulating late this month. Are you using opk's? I hope that soon you see sure signs of ovulation and that you catch that gorgeous egg this month!

Wonderful women it's time for a new thread.
    Continue chatting here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678