Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 2007

Post Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 2007

Welcome to January 2007! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]
    MistyFying

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    Last edited by Melinda; January 23rd, 2007 at 11:15 AM.

Keep chatting away. The old one's here if you need to catch up or refresh your memory

subbing....

Me too!!!

me too

subbing HUH?????? have i missed something.....

subscribing to the thread Jane...so we get the emails to tell us when someone has posted...hehehehehe

Oh ok dumb moment heheheheheh... I told Andrew how i think i might be oing his comment MEN!! was bugger so much for some more practice...... LOL MEN!!!!!!!

So where is everone at? I am CD 8. I got a new years day present :/ LOL Oh well easy to remember the day she came then.. I would be quite happy if I didn't get pregnant this month otherwise I would have the same due date as my son Isaac and I don't want to be in hospital on his birthday LOl....

AF is overdue for me, but it took close to 60 days after I miscarried so I was kinda expecting ti to be late, abd boy have I been cranky today, so I think it will be coming soon.

Welcome kitten2b-Sorry for your loss! I hope your body gets back to normal soon or you get your BFP!!

Mako-How are you doing? I haven't seen you post much so I have no idea where you are at so I just hope you are doing good.

Shan-I so hope this is it for you. Way to go with the will power and not testing. I would never be able to handle it!! I will be checking on you later this week.

Welcome to you to Rach75-Hopefully your oops will result in a BFP!!

Jane-Try not to worry yourself!! I talked with my midwife about getting pregnant right away and she said that she rarely has had women miscarry if they get pregnant right away. She said it is purely emotional unless you've had several miscarriages. I know it may not be the perfect timing emotionally but you will be okay.

Aussienic-Are you an early O or not? Else I hope you will soon!! I know what you mean about due date on DS birthday. I would also have my due date on DS birthday.

Well, I finally got crosshairs on FF but it is not when I would have expected it. It now says I O on the 3rd but I think it was on the 5th. I think I will just wait and see what happens but I think I will go with the 5th because I don't want to start testing too soon and get myself upset. So I am officially in the 2WW again and the torture begins. Anyone else in the 2WW so we can wait together?

Hope that anyone I missed is doing well! I think it's about time for a BFP around here!! Who's it going to be? Anyone want to place a guess?

missykg: I think I O around CD 21. my cycles have been a little weird for about 8 months. But the last 3 have seen them settle into a routine of around 33 days. Although last month they were 36 and this month 35 so woh knows what this month will bring, but its better then 21 days then 45

Aussienic - I am on CD9 today so we are the same. Where you ovulate late(ish) I O'd earlier last cycle - CD 12. It was my first month temping as well so not sure how it will help this month as I had an unusually short cycle last one (24 days whereas normally 28).
    Hi to Missy - you sound like you are doing ok. Good luck in the 2WW....
    Go Shan for Thursday....
    Kitten2b - hope af treats you well if/ when she does arrive.
    All the best to all the other lovelies....

I'm cd31 today first cycle after jack was 43 PP then the 2nd was 33 days so AF should be due Thursday

Megan76 Guest

Hi all - hope your all doing ok!!
    Shan I have everything crossed for you!!!! I will even tell my bundle to cross its arms and legs too!!

Thanks hun...i'm sucking in all those good vibes you're all sending my way and hoping they work their magic...xxxx

Hi girls..... Well im feeling a lot better today +ve thoughts +ve thoughts................ If its meant to be it will be.. I think now im talking myself into that i did o and i will catch the egg so if af arrives i will be crushed so trying to get that thought out of my head so i dont get really upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shan for you and truck loads of pg vibes coming your way one two get ready to catch THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuck at 2WW thank god i have really only had to do that once as i only temped for one month b4 that i didnt know what a 2WW was as i only found BB the day after af arrived before i fell pg...

Hi
    Aussienic I'm on cd 6. How good would it be for all of us to get a bfp this month.

Misssykg How are you doin hun? Good luck to you this cycle. I hope you have a bfp to report soon. I'm going ok, thanks for asking.

Shan I have my fingers and toes crossed for you sweet.

Janeo I glad to see that you are feeling better. I hope the tww isn't too unbearable for you.

As for me as I mentioned earlier I'm on cd 6 and started my very last round of clomid last night. I'm off to see fs on Thursday to see where we are headed. Last time I saw her she told me that IUI will be our next option. I hope there is another way b4 we go down this path or I pray that the clomid will do the trick for us this month. Oh well I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

A big hello to everyone I've missed. I do hope you are all going well.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast