Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - July 2006 #2

Liwa - i dont want to take over form Mr Vili!!! hehehe i want this other job!!!
    Jodie from lullaby conceptions is thinkg other wise on the hpt test i did! check out my opk post for more details

Hi Ladies,

I'm not going to post an announcement until I've seen the OB on Monday and I've had my BT. I'm really terrified and I don't want to tempt anything to go wrong by making an announcement or creating a pg ticker.

Jayne

Jayne, i would probably be the same, but come monday i want to see that announcement, ya hear!!!

Yeah we all do.....lets all rally behind Jayne for her BIG announcement on MONDAY !!

OMG I see I missed Jayne's great news - So Congratulations Jayne!

Ive been MIA for a while and am now lost as to where everyone is up to! Anyone else "crossed over" yet?? Hoping for many more coming...

Wont do personals yet because I just have so many posts to catch up on and dont even know where anyone is up to!

*Beccy* Guest

Naomi ~ I am totally confused???? (sorry, forgive me). Your ticker says CD11, your HPT says +ve ????? You have to be pg to produce the HCG level high enough to register on a HPT!!! Even a feint line is a positive pg test.

Beccy

Michelle, thank you so much for those lovely words. You had me in tears. I am so glad I have been able to support you, even in just some small way.

Jayne, ooohhh matey, I am so excited for you. March is a good time to have a baby. I can't wait to hear how your BT results go and of course I will knit you a yellow and white pair of booties.

Hello to everyone else.

Hi there lovely ladies,
    MIA for a bit sorry... have been sick as and havent been able to get up out of bed... wow so much to catch up on...something like 7 pages of posts
    short and sweet as its rather late for me... congrats janye (PM you earlier too), thinking of you all at this tiime, whatever stage you maybe in.. best of luck to the testers and good going for the bd.. welcome to the newbies hope you dont stay too long (I***WIM). better go, couldnt sleep so had a milo, taking effect now..
    love to you all...

HI gals,

Naomi - have you managed to get some bd in yet? I hope so cause you are next in line for a bfp... and I hope that new job is all yours very soon too.

Jayne - I can totally understand what you mean about not wanting to make the announcment. BOL for your appt on Monday - I know everything is going to be just fine. Will you be having an early scan?

Michelle - how you feeling? Im the same but im having bloating and dull af type pain in the lower part of my abdomin, just near the pubic bone. And I normally dont get af symptoms until about 1 day before she arrives?? I hope your having "good" symptoms!

Shell - you had better be doing super duper things in the bedroom - we want to make sure you catch that eggy!

Shan - no probs on the info, I hope it helps.

Bel and Keen - yipee to see you gals. I hope your feeling better Bel. ANd Keen, you got loads to catch up on - but just jump in from here might be easier!! Hope you are well matey.

A big hi to everyonw else..

Me - I was VERY VERY naughty last night. WIth all the OPK talk with Naomi I thought Id POAS last night and see whether I get any lines or not? Dumb move. Seriously dumb. Ive managed to know confused the crap out of myself. I got a positive result - test line was almost same colour as control line (1 shade - if that- lighter). So would that mean that I am O'ing? I thought I already had a +ve on the OPK last week. Af due in 6 days. Mmmm maybe I should bd tonight just in case.

have a good day all
    Lisa

PS - I had ewcm when I did the first set of OPK test earlier this cycle???

Hi girls

Bel, so sorry to hear you have been unwell... fingers crossed the m/s bug doesn't last too long

Keen, good to see you... how have you been? I can't blame you for going AWOL... this has GOT to be your month!! GL sweets

Jayne, I also look forward to reading your announcement on Monday

Naomi, so glad all went reasonably well on your trial day... I hope you can get this other job!! It's great when a job you have been waiting for for a long time pops up!!! GL!!

We have swimming this morning, Emily is really looking forward to it after two weeks off. Violet is back in bed, she woke up tired!! She had almost no breaky b4 I put her back to bed... poor little mite!

I am still having some brown discharge!! What is going on??!! It is very frustrating!

Anyway, I hope you are all keeping well

ETA: just been to the loo... spotting is still pink... grrr

Lisa, sorry posting at the same time.... LH can rise and fall through out your cycle... if it was lighter than the control it was --, so you have O'd. The other scenario is that you are pg... but 6days b4 AF I would seriously doubt an OPK would pick it up. Maybe, if you want to put your mind at ease, do another OPK today....JIC.

HTH's

Tanya

Thanks Tan,

That sounds like a pretty good explanation to me. So glad you gals are here to keep me sane. No more testing, but might do the bd anyway for the fun of it!! Dh would like that.

Mmmm you still have discharge? How many days has it been now? Maybe you should go and see your dr if it doesnt disappear by the end of the weekend.

I love the name Violet - its my first choice if we have a little girl!!

I was thinking about asking one of the experts here... it is a bit crazy!! Still spotting @ cd 10!! So that is 5 days of spotting!

I love the name Violet too It has had a bit of a resurgance... I read in one of my name books (I bought when pg with Emily) that it is an old fashioned name that has gone out of style!! LOL.. they will need to change that I think!

Tanya

Tanya, i'd start asking questions if i were you. I had a lap done in Nov last year and AF finally arrived at the end of December, and i then went on to spot for 56 days. Not very nice i tell you, and in the end all they did was give me primolut to bring on AF, which it did in the worst possible way of ever having AF, and since then - no more spotting.

Never found out why it was happening, but i should have spoken up earlier. I'm not saying that this will happen to you, but i'd check it out anyway...hth.

Tanya,

Good idea about asking one of the experts hope they can shed some light on the spotting issue.

Violet not in style - mmm I dont think so!

Sure is queit in here today.... where have you all gone? Out to the Myer (Grace Bros) sale or Kmart toy sale????

Cheerio

Howdy Everyone,

Well im pooped, had a busy day taking Hayleigh to see disney on ice, she was such an angel, i thought for sure i was going to have to leave my poor mum to watch the show and take Hayleigh outside, as being 2 she has a tendancy of not sitting still, but it must have been good as she did not move, such a relief and i must admit i quite enjoyed it myself.

Keen, I was wondering where you had gotten to, we are about the same i think in cycles, have you started BD'g yet? You better, your leaving with me this month!!!

Tanya, I would be asking as to why your still spotting, maybe you were right about having a cp and thats why you are still spotting, im not really sure if you would spot this long or not after one.

Lisa, Yes you have confused me aswell, don't know whats on going on there with you opk's as Tanya said 6 days is a bit early, but i have read somewhere that opk's can show earlier than a HPT, but don't quote me on it, guess will just have to wait and see, but yes DTD just in case hey!

Belinda, sorry you are feeling sick, but atleast you know its all for a good cause, hope it eases soon.

Beccy, Naomi's Tests have also confused me......any news yet Naomi??? How are you doing? The time is just flying by, your bub's will be born before you know it!

Big Hello's to everyone else.

Well im in limbo land at the moment, my temps are all over the place and my opk's are definately- and im on cd 12, so looks like im going to O late again this cycle not sure weather to BD or not as i don't want to be over it by the time i do O, so maybe every 2nd day is the go for now,
    Went to the Kmart toy sale about 9pm last night, thought i was doing the smart thing :eek: .....so did everyone else, stood in a layby queue for an hour, im glad i went on my own!!!

Will back a little later on.....

sorry for the confusion everybody LOL
    yes my ticker says cd12 and faint + on hpt, because AF shown herself very lightly not a normal af at all.
    if that makes more sense, there is a chance i could be pg but since af showed up i started back on cd1 cos i thought it was over, but it might not be just yet.

I hope that makes more sense

Naomi, Go and take yourself to the Dr for a Blood test, Now thats an order!!!!!

Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you yelling at me telling me what to do?
    LOL
    I dont feel comfortable at Dr's when it comes to this, i am although testing over the weekend and will be in Dr's on monday! I hope this is ok by you, mummy Michelle! LOL

Oh i love the way you look after me!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast