Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - July 2006 #2

kirsty Guest

Just a quickie from me atm, huge hi's to everyone.

Jayne you are so up the duff it isn't funny!!!

Sarah my sweet great to see you back, when do you guys plan on starting your TTC journey.

Gotta go be back later (or maybe tomorrow!!)

Hello everyone,

Just a quick one frm me, as I have a sick liitle boy on my hands atm.

Sarah, yay you are TTC again. Good luck matey and I hope it will be a very short and sweet journey for you.

Michelle, thanks for the email, I will post them off for your tomorrow.

Naomi, huge

Jayne, I hpe your drs appt went well.

hello to everyone else.

Hi All,

Hey Kirsty, cant start TTC again right now (for reasons that i explained earlier and i will email you) but was floating around and wanted to post because we will be in a few months.

Kazz, How are you doing matey? Sorry that you have a sickie on your hands is everything ok? I have seen you post around the traps but i havent seen you say much as to what is going on with you guys?????

Naomi, How are you feeling now?

Jayne, Sounds like congratulations are in order, what a great day to jump back into this thread (after 2 years) and see someone getting a BFP YAY!

Shellstar, bugger about the spotting, cycles can be weird at times. The cycle that i got pregnant with Lucy i had a 10 day period (OMG) and i thought that it had only been a few months since i had lost Katelyn that i was never going to get prego again but i think that whilst i had a horrible period it was just my body sorting itself out to make the best home for Lucy so hopefully you are going to O very soon and get that BFP.

Hope everyone else is well.
    Lots of Love Sarah xx

Sorry Ladies,

After waiting 1.5hours for the OB, I got into his room for him to take an emergency call and dash off to jump into an ambulance with another lady who had gone into major complications at 8cm dilatation and was being rushed to the big maternity hospital in the city.
    My appt is re-scheduled for tomorrow at 3pm.
    Before he was whisked off he said he'd do a pair of bt's to make sure the numbers are going up as they should and send me for an early scan in the next fortnight. I should be around 5w2d now and I don't want to have a scan too early in case it's too early to detect heartbeats cos that opens a whole can of worms!
    I PROMISE I'll let you know as soon as I get home tomorrow!
    Thank you all so much for asking about me.

Love Jayne

*Beccy* Guest

Oh Jayne....sorry to hear the Ob had to be whisked away. I'll be online all day tomorrow to check and see what your HCG results are.

Luv Beccy

It's OK Jayne. We don't really care about the doctor or the blood test. We just care about you and if you are OK which, by the sounds of it, you are!! I am so pleased you are feeling more confident and those lines are getting stronger. We just forget that you are 3ish hours behind.

Thanks Kazz!! I look forward to the special delivery.

DH is soooo funny. He asked if I was "still on that bellybutton site" ROFL!!! He knows how much the support means to me but the bellybutton comment was a scream. Have a lovely evening and I'll chat to you all tomorrow.

HOW RUDE!!! of your ob that is. I mean doesnt he know just how many people are waiting these results. On a serious note. I do hope that the lady he had to take over you is ok and things turn out ok for her. I will be waiting this afternoon to see just how well you have done. Thanks for the update Jayne.

Good Morning to all the other wonderfuls here. Hope that your Tuesday turns terrific.

Love NOLA

kirsty Guest

I too will be back this afternoon to see the confirmation post that we are all waiting to hear!!

Morning...

Jayne, GL today It's a bugger about your appointment tho... I know , getting those numbers is a relief.

Michelle, lol @ Dh & the bellybutton site.... HAHAHA!!

Hello to everyone

I think I am very close to Oing... still get a bit of spotting tho. I have decided that if it is still going on by the end of the week and I haven't O'ed I will see a DR. Or if I O and it is still happening I will also go. I tried to make and appointment for today but they are booked out till next week!! Maybe I should book an appointment for next week JIC, I can cancel it if need be... hmmm might do that.

Tanya

Awww Jayne - hope all goes better today and you actually get to see the ob!!

Tanya - good idea making an appt JIC. Hope you do O though and catch the egg so you dont have to worry about the spotting or af for the next 10 months!!

Michelle - how are you doing? Im getting stronger af symptoms now but still have strange pain in bbs..just have to wait and see. 2 days to go...

Sorry gals no time this morning for more personals, but feeling little bit down - just found out someone else in the family is pg!! Im really happy for them - but sad for myself...

Hope you all have a great day...

Jayne - you are so very definitely pg girl! Hope some great HCG levels will help make you feel less anxious. Sounds like you have a wonderful OB who will take great care of you.

Shan - Sorry i didn't say helloe earlier. So great to see you in here. Have not had a chance to pop into LTTC and AC forum. Any BFP graduates in there? How are you doing BTW? Are you still on clomid cycles?

Michelle - Not long til testing now - have got everything crossed for you. The trend has started and you and Lisa are the next to follow -thats an order!!
    Yes, 19 w has gone very very slowly and stressfully but am so, so grateful to be in this position -would go through all that again any day! BTW - clexane injs DO sting and left me with some wicked bruising but really not that bad and certainly worth it!! Guess its a bit of payback for all those injections we have given to others (much as my patients are generally very good with needles -much braver than us weak humans!!)

Naomi - Sounds like you have had a very stressful day yesterday but although the Dr sounded quite daunting, I do agree that at least they were thorough. You really will feel much better once everything is checked out and if there are any problems -then treatment early gives you the best chance of getting that longed for bub.
    I would very much doubt if your Dr meant to give you the impresson that you will never carry a bub -likely he/she was just trying to do all the tests to make sure everything is ok in there and that just seems very scary when you are not used to so much medical intervention
    Having an u/s is not that scary -just a bit icky having the "dildo cam" internal scan.
    Trust me, I can't count how many I had prior to conception and even now still having internals weekly to check my cervix - you get over the ickniness pretty quick!! They will chk out your ovaries, uterus and cervix -make sure you ask the sonographer to explain everything as they do it so you understand whats going on.

Big hello to everyone else - running out of time for more personals but thinking of you all on this difficult TTC journey .

Morning Girls

Jayne - I hope that other lady is ok. Bummer about it, but not much you can do about it, we already know what the answer will be, just routine remember! and to check your hcg levels! make sure this bubba is growing big and strong!

Kazz - Hope he gets better soon, give him a big hug from all of us!

KAB - Goodluck when you do start to ttc again, im kinda doing ok, thanks for asking.

Michelle - LMAO @ bellybutton comment, what a classic. Ricki knows how much this site means to me aswell and calls it the baby making site! Males can be sooooo funny at times!

Tanya - I reckon thats a good thing, if you book that app, and if you have to cancel it, so be it, atleast you know you've got one. I hope the spotting stops and you catch that little egg and that you announce your bfp soon after!

Lisa - big hugs to you my sweet, i know how you feel, its hard to be excited about it for them but just remember that'll be you soon enough ok, and it'll be the other way around.
    Take Care

As for me, i know Dr said to assume im not pg, im trying to think like that, but im getting so nervous, i keep saying to myself im not pg and im going in their to ask questions, and on that note these are the questions (in dot form) im asking
    *about Cervix and tenderness
    *Should i be tested to see if anything wrong
    *can he move the u/s any sooner?
    *What does he reccomend i do, to improve chances of conception

Thats it so far......any thoughts?

a big hello to everyone else

Mornring Girls,

Lisa, Sorry that you are feeling down, i understand, my BIL and SIL announced their accidental pregnancy soon after we found out we were pregnant with Lucy, i had all sorts of awful thoughts about i should have been the one having a baby first you know....and i know that this sounds bad but it was really difficult to go and see them after they had their baby because it upset me so much that Katelyn hadnt been able to have all the fuss and excitement...but its a long story so go easy on yourself. It sounds as though you are just two days away from getting your BFP!!!Yay on your symptoms getting stronger, thats great news.

Michelle, LOL at the bellybutton site!!! How are you feeling about testing soon?

Jayne, What a bummer about the OB, sounds like it is all good news anyway if he wanted to confirm your levels are going up, sounds like its all positive positive postitive to me. Congrats again.

Naomi, how are you doing today?

Big hi to everyone else.

Love Sarah xx

Snap Meredith LOL
    Thankyou for that, im know he didnt mean to give me that impression but its the way i took it yesterday, im ok about it today. And i will note it down to ask them to explain, and then i will get you girls to interpert as im sure she will use alot of jargon! lol
    Thankyou for your kind words of wisdom

Lisa - big hugs. I wish I was there to give you a real one. It is awful (and yet wonderful) when family / friends announce their pregnancies but at the same time it reminds us of what we want and what we are yet to get. I don't really have symptoms of anything, just (.)(.) that are really sensitive to the cold (so much so they hurt!!!). But nothing else that rings any bells. I can't remember what I had when pregnant. It seems so long ago now.

Meredith - at least the clexane only stings a little bit. And yes the human patients are MUCH worse than the animal variety. My gynae was optimistic the other day and has written me up for clexane already!!! We can only hope. Bring on the bruises!!

Tanya - GL with the O!! But if you keep spotting you really should go and see someone (Just to be sure). And yes, my DH is a dag!!

Back later!!

Awww Lisa I hope you can join your other family member veeery soon!

Tanya

Double snap Naomi and Sarah!! Morning girls.

Sarah - I have the same fear. I fear that Caitlyn will be forgotten. I know she won't (I have given family a special photo frame to remind them) but I am not sure she will be recognised.

Naomi - GL at the doctor. We'll help translate the options when you get back!!!

Thanks gals for your kind words...im actually going there to see the young couple tonight and ive decided to buy her a pg journal. Like I said i am soooo happy for them but sad for me. Hopefully I will be pg soon and our babies can grow up together!!

Thanks Sarah - its great to have you around. And I hope you and Kirsty can join us soon in ttc. Nice to have you both around in the meantime though!

Naomi - I agree with one of the other girls, im sure its not a case of you not being able to have a bubs, but the dr's just checking everything thoroughly to make sure that when you do get pg you will be well looked after! Once you have your u/s you will be able to perhaps ask a few more q's. If you have never had the 'dildo cam' its not that scary and you get to see your ovaries on the screen and all! So maybe have a quiet word to them to get them going! I remember my first time .. dr told me my ovaries were asleep after being on the pill and they had not woken up yet and it might take some time or Clomid to get them going - well was he wrong or what? I got pg the next the month!! Maybe a bit of prodding them might stir things up a bit. heres to hoping anyway

Shan - how are you going love?

Michelle - LOL at DH and belly button! Ive trained my dh and he refers to it as bb now. Which test will you be using? I need one that is the early testing as I think im testing before due date. I dont have any hpt at home so need to go out and get me one.

Meredith thanks for your support. Its amazing what we will endure for the love of a child - I hope the rest of the pg goes a bit better, and before you know it - little bubba will be in your arms and all the hard yards will be a distant memory.

Any news on Nic?? Im a little worried about her. If your reading this love, hope you are taking care of yourself, and im thinking of you...

Tanya - I hate when my cycle is out of whack - hopefully your dr will be able to shed some light on the whole spotting issue..

Jayne - cant wait for your official announcement - will be waiting to hear from you..

Big apologies if ive left anyone out....

Cheerio

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast