Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - September 2006 #2

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY FOR LISA!

OMG, hun I am just crying my eyes out for you! I KNEW IT! I am positive that it's just too early, and that's why you were getting BFNs before! Seeing as you don't chart, I really thought that you could have Od late. OMG, I can't express how excited I am for you. This is just the best news! FPH, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay everyone, I am just too psyched for personals now, BBL to do them!

But I must say Happy Birthday to Miss Jayne! Hope you're having a wonderful day sweets!

Lotsalove Sez xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by jayneshirra View Post
    Michelle - Yes my sweetpea, the baby fairies are visiting your tummy. I'm SURE of it this time. The *recipe* as you once told me your DH calls it, was well & truly perfect this time, with exact measurements carried out & you have made a beautiful Strawberry Shortcake!
    Thank you Jayney - you are such a sweety. I'm still not sure how you knew there was a strong chance of a redhead (even though I am blonde) but bring on the Strawberry Shortcake And you impress me even more by remembering my DH's analogy for Caitlyn.

I hope you have had the best birthday with lots of love and presents. xx

Hi Ladies,

OMG - CONGRATULATIONS LISA!!!!
    I just knew it was going to be a BFP for you honey - that's wonderful news!!! We're definitely here to help you through - I certainly know how hard the next few weeks are going to be for you!!! I'm still having trouble with it all but everyone in here has helped get me though and we'll do the same for you!!! I'm so excited for you. Another one to join us in the PAML thread!!!

Sez - How are you going? It certainly starts getting difficult a couple of days after the BFP but I'm glad to hear your on holidays next week - it will definitely help keep you calm (well it did for me)!! I'm hanging out for your appt.

Jayne - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I hope you had a wonderful day today!!

Kate - So sorry to hear you got another BFN but as the others have said, hang in there - it's certainly not over until af arrives (and we're praying thats not going to happen and the BFP is just around the corner). We're here for you!

Michelle - How are you going?? The tww is sooo painful but I've got some seriously good vibes about you this month - I just know it's going to happen!!!!! Hang in there, that BFP will be here before you know it!!

GL to everyone else in the tww - hope it's going ok!! Sorry for the lack of personals, I'm absolutely buggered. Work is just crazy at the moment and I'm feeling soooo tired ALL the time!! Have been feeling a little nauseous too but nothing to write home about. I think my bbs are starting to fill out a little bit too - which I've been hanging out for!!!!! All good stuff and it's making me feel better about everything. I just can't wait to be in the 'safe' zone!!

Take care everyone - I'm so pleased we had another BFP and I just know there are a few more waiting to show up!!! GL.

Kelly xxx

Sorry everyone, I didn't get back for personals........this is just a quickie before going to work

Kate, for you honey. I'm sorry you got another BFN, and that you have to wait to see your GP. Could you see if your Ob can see you sooner? That's what I'd do. 10 days feels like a long time to wait, I'm sure! And don't forget, Miss Lisa was getting BFNs until she had a BT..........so you never know! Thinking of you sweets, and don't forget, if this isn't the month for you guys, you have a whole lot of rabbits to turn green LOL!!!!!

Belle, hope you are coping with the tww okay (and you too Paige!). Has your yucky sickness gone yet? I can't wait to hear your symptoms!

Must dash everyone, so sorry, hope you all have great days.....it's Friday YAY!

Love ya, Sez xoxo

Oh yeah Paige, I would love the info you have I am sure that I may have read it before but It is all worth a look
    I think my email is in my personal info
    Thanx
    Tanya

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Tanya,
    I had a look at your profile and I can't see it.
    I just clicked on your name at the top of your post, is this right?
    Paige

SmallSquirrel Guest

Smile

Hey Tanya,
    I put my email in my user profile. Ill take it out again tomorrow.
    Can you email me? Then I will reply.
    Paige

Hi gals,

went for my beta this morning - so have to sit tight til this arvo. Im pretty anxious, couldnt get much sleep, but boy have I been nauseas(sp?), had a couple of dry reaching episodes this morning, have metal mouth and im having a bit more discharge than normal, and heartburn - I hope they are good signs but I know it means nothing really.

Kate - oh hunny, I hope those bfn's transform into a beautiful bfp. How many dpo are you?

Michelle - if all is ok and this pg of mine is viable, then sweety Im taking you with me straight to PAML, in fact I refuse to leave this thread until you come with me! So I hope all your efforts reward you with a gorgeous bfp at the end of this cycle!

Kelly - thanks hun, omg I cant believe days ago I was telling you not to worry and now im the one in the worry seat! Glad your feeling more positive now, and hope you can start enjoying your pg.

Paige / Belle - how is the tww going? Any symptoms??

Sez - thanks my love - at FPH here we come!!!! My god, we might be there at the same time?? Id PMSL if we have classes together. How are you feeling?

Naomi - any news? did you do a hpt??

Tanya - im guessing dh will only get to see the back of your head during this month's bd festivities!! I hope and pray you manage to secure yourself a blue little budle.

Megan / Hope - how are you both going?

Kez - are you still around sweety?? Hows everthing going?

Sarah - I hope your right hun about O'ing late. Thanks for your kind words sweet. I know I will need you (all of you) now more than ever.

amy - thanks for the congrats sweet. hope you can sort things out and get yourself back on the ttc train.

a big hello to everyone else - I PROMISE I will post as soon as I get my results this afternoon.

Thanks and sending you all bfp vibes.....

Lisa

Lisa: they are all fantastic signs and we all know what the results will be

WOO HOO LISA!!!!! I have just come back on after a week away to find this fantastic news!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY, IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

This news has made my day

Thanks Shell - you brought a tear to my eye. I really hope all is going to be ok so that I can join you in PAML

Ohhhh Lisa - you *symptoms* are sounding FANTASTIC - I'm sooo sure everything will be ok!! It's impossible not to worry though - it's so hard. I'm still having trouble - but we're all here to get you through it!!

Take care and I can't wait to hear your results!!

Kelly xxx

cmon lisa!!! we're dying to know!!!

Guys:

LisaL has asked me to post in here that unfortunately she has suffered a failed early pregnancy.

She will post in here soon, once she feels up to it.

Our love and thoughts are with you and your DH Lisa, and we are all praying for a miracle for you

Oh Lisa, i'm so sorry hun...I truly feel for you and DH. Come visit when you are ready, but if you need to talk, you know where to get me....xxxxx

Lisa, hun, I'm so sorry for you and your dh. If there's anything I can do, please let me know. You are in my thoughts, big to you.

Thanks Danni for letting us know.

Oh Lisa, I'm so, truly & utterly devastated for you. I really didn't even think about this happening. I'm so heartbroken, I can only imagine the pain you are feeling right now. Visit us when you're up to it, but we're all here for you sweetheart.

Love Jayne xoxox

Lisa honey - I am on the phone, email or whatever you need. Just message me if you want or need anything and I will get my details to you. Nothing will make this any better but I am here for you. :hugs: to you and DH. xx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast