Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - September 2006 #2

Melinda Guest

Lightbulb Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - September 2006 #2

Welcome to September! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda melinda@bellybelly.com.au
    Kirsty kirsty@bellybelly.com.au
    Cailin cailin@bellybelly.com.au

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 30/09/2006

Member: Hindonly
    State: QLD
    CD: 40
    Previous Cycles: 26
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folate
    Notes: TTC again after 3rd miscarriage
    Angel Babies: 3 ~ Sept 2003; Sept 2005; June 2006

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD:
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 34
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28, 27, 34
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

Last edited by kirsty; September 30th, 2006 at 09:03 PM.

Melinda Guest

Last thread can be viewed here lovely ladies!

I'm here first! YAY! This is just a quick one as I'm about to take my 12yr old nephew home, and then head down to our friends beach house in Rye, where they're spending the school hols. Dh is meeting me there later. We're only going for the night so I will be back on here tomorrow to check out what's going on........

Especially with you Lisa, I hope you get that blood test tonight and get your results tomorrow! I'm sure you're absolutely ****ting yourself, but at least this way you'll know one way or the other, and if it's not to be this month you can emotionally prepare for next cycle. Good luck, I'm thinking of you heaps....lots of babydust to you!

Kate, what's going on? I'm dying to know!

Tanya, you go girl! Not long and you'll be making that blue bundle!

Belle, hope you're going okay, be kind to yourself. You'll be announcing that BFP before we know it!

Jayne, are you around? Haven't heard from you for a couple of days.

Sorry everyone else, must dash. I'm not feeling too bad today. Just quite snappy and grumpy. Poor dh! The hormones are really messing with my head (and with my body, but I can live with that!). Yes Lisa, I keep looking at the HPTs, this morning's was quite a bit darker which is great, so I think we'll be spreading the news this weekend! YAY! I'm loving the Discover tests, they're great! I'm down to doing just the one a day now LOL!

Love and to all, Sez xoxo

Miss Kitten Guest

sorry all - have been dealing with dramas...

Sez - have no good news for you babe...I tested yesterday and got a big fat negative. If I still don't have AF on Sunday then I'm going to test again and will continue to do so on a weekly basis until AF does show her face. I had a temp rise Wednesday and Thursday (36.8 both days up from 36.2 on Tuesday) and this morning another temp rise to 37 - that's the highest I've ever had!...weird....so I duitifully put my temps into ff today and lo and behold it gives me a cover line...WTF??? Even though I've had no CM, I don't get it....

Belle - so sorry you're feeling down babe, wish there was something I could do for you. Maybe one day we could meet up for a coffee since our offices are so close to each other...

To everyone else - apologies for no more personals but I'm being lazy and don't want to go searching the other thread for all the info forgive me...?? But I truly do luv youse aaalllllll....

Luv & Hugs,

Kate x.

Lisa - I am thinking of you and sending you lots of I hope you get a fabulous answer from the blood test. I understand the worry though and will be here to support you.

I am doing much better (thank you for asking) but I think my fragility has a lot to do with Caitlyn's anniversary coming up very quickly. I was hoping to be pregnant by that time to dull the pain but it is not looking like that will be the case. Consequently, I am reliving the time leading up to her birth. I felt the first *tickle* tomorrow last year which made me laugh while driving up the coast to see family. It is little things like that (without the prospect of having them happen again at this stage) that make me sad and reflective.

So anyhoo ... I am OK and thinking of all of you lovely ladies while you travel through your journeys. Coming up to ovulation and today is DH's birthday so while making the most of each opportunity I told him he needed to have words with *the boys* about giving him a beautiful birthday present to which he yelled to them "go boys go, go boys go". I am not sure you are meant to laugh so much DTD but it was fun anyway

Have a lovely weekend everyone

My Michelle - you brought a tear to my eye. Although I cant feel your pain I can only imagine what is in your heart right now. Maybe you need to get through Caitlyn's birthday before you can carry a new bubba into this world. All the meditation and time out should start to pay off sweety . I hope your dh has a great birthday and that you make wonderful love and create life.

Thinking of you hun and thanks for your support. I really think af is going to come - and if it arrives today it means I was right about my cycle going back to the 22nd! last time I got pg - my LMP was on October 22. I really have this gut feel that it will be the same thing this year and I will have a similar edd. Whatever will be will be......

take care and wishing you all a truly wonderful weekend

Lis
    XX

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to ask you all a question.....

I am 15DPO (well got a + OPK on the 7th) and AF hasn't arrived yet.
    I usually have a 30 day cycle. As I'm only 2 days late I did a HPT this morning & got a Is there anyway it could be too early and that my hormones are not detecting that I'm pg yet? I know AF could come any day but has this happened to anyone? Could there be a possibility? I have been getting very tired in the afternoons and have had a huge skin breakout!

Apes,

Im with you girlfriend! Af almost 1 week late and ive had 2 BFN's so im really confused too!!

Hi Lisa

Yeah I read your post earlier on in the thread, it is very confusing!
    What are you going to do? Do you think you'll go see your GP & get a blood test? Have you got any symptoms?

Apes,

Ive been feeling nauseous (sp?) and have had a few instances where ive been about to barf but other than that I have the overwhelming sense that af is going to arrive. I might hold out and not do anything until Sunday. If af doesnt arrive by then I will go for a blood test at the gp and do another hpt.

How about you - any symptoms?

Oh and did I mention that my pee stinks?? Sorry TMI I know but had to share that...

Hello All,

I am here lurking. I have been fighting with my mum so haven't been my usual self to come in here & make you ladies laugh!

Lisa, I"m hoping you get some answers soon. Did I read rightly saying you're waiting on BT results?

Michelle - Aaawww Chicken. I can totally understand your head space right now. But there IS light at the end of the tunnel. I really hope that all the loving on DH's birthday is going to make you smile! (I'll have a word in DH's ear to bring out the power moves!).

Kate - SO sorry about the BFN matey.

I must go, I think I can hear my munchkin calling me. She must be awake!

Love Jayne

Lisa,
    Yeah have been really tired in the afternoon's and had a huge skin breakout (pimples all over my face - pretty disgusting) :mad: Haven't had any nausea, although I didn't have any morning sickness when I was pregnant before.
    I'm just going to see what happens over the weekend.

Hi girls...

CD 1 for me.... heeeerre we go... CUMMON BLUE!!! LOL...

Lisa, still no AF?? urgh! I hope that BFP is just around the corner. Are you sure you O'ed when you think you may have?

Kate... sounds like you have O'd late...?? I hope you got some BDing in.

Apes... as long as AF stays away, there ia a huge chance for a late BFP! GL

Michelle...GL for O time... I hope you are pg by the time Caitlyn's anniversary is here. I am thinking of you.

Tanya

SmallSquirrel Guest

Morning Girls,

Hope you are all well.

Lisa - I am still hopeful for you, your symptoms sound positive. Hopefully your yellow wee is a good sign too. DH is exhausted, but the job is not done yet!!!

Sez - We tried many times to kick the dogs out both before and after Scanlon was born. DH is such a softie though. One sad look from one of them and he is lifing up the covers! We don't fight it any more. How are you feeling? Its a bugger about your Ob, but I know how you feel. My Ob was pregnant and due one week after me. Luckily she kept her legs crossed!

Hope - I know what you mean about feeling ripped off. After my first m/c just seeing other pg women would make me tear up, and I would wonder what they have that I don't have.

Kate - your chart sounds crazy, but around here, that seems to be a good thing. Fingers crossed!

Me - Had EWCM on Thursday and O pains on LHS yesterday. This might sound crazy but I think both m/c were after Oing on RHS. Hopefully the and we get a BFP in 2 weeks. I'm trying really hard to be hopeful.

Ciao for now.

Jayney - I hope things are better with your Mum. As for your words to DH - too much more and I won't be able to cope

Lisa - thank you. I am hearing you about cycle adjustments. Mine have reverted back to a 28 day cycle on a Saturday (which is what it was pre-pill as a young woman weird) which is also what it was when we got pregnant with Caitlyn. So I am hoping. Any news from you????

Megan76 Guest

Hi all, hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Apes & Lisa - a few of my friends took a while to get BFP's and they have happy healthy babies now so there is still hope, and the signs sound good. My skin went feral when i was pregnant (still is) so fingers crossed.

Michelle - hope you are doing ok. As much as i've been through a m/c i can't imagine how you must be feeling....tough times, but you sound pretty tough yourself!! Thinking of you.

Sez - how are all those preg. tests going...you convinced yet?

Paige - good luck with the cycle!

Me, well i am so OVER IT! I have said that so many times before. 8 weeks since m/c and still no sign of AF. My skin is absolutely out of control which is really depressing me. GP did preg. test and BFN, but i really feel dodgy. Very moody and emotional. Having blood test next week so hopefully that will give me some answers. Sorry for the whinge but i am so sad at the moment, just want to get on with it and can't!!

Hope you girls get some answers over the weekend too!
    xx

Good Morning Ladies!

Wow, there's so much to catch up on!! I really do hate being back at work, I just can't keep up with what's going on!! Had such a crazy week too. But thankfully, now have a four day weekend as I've taken Monday and Tuesday off work (which was owed to me), so all good!

Well here goes.....

Kate - How are you going sweety?? I'm praying that af still hasn't reared it's ugly head and you'll get that BFP early next week!! GL.

Sez - How are you feeling - has it sunk in yet?? I'm still so happy for you and hope all goes wonderfully well. I'm so sorry about your OB too - how annoying. Have you booked your first appt and if so, when is it??

Lisa - It's still a really good sign that af hasn't arrived and I'm holding out a lot of hope for you!! You really should head down to see your GP for that blood test - then you'll know for sure!!! Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you!

Tanya - Yay!!! I'm so pleased that af arrived for you - I just know you're going to get your little blue bundle this month!! All the best honey!!

Megan - Don't apologise for feeling crappy - we all completely understand what you're going through and are here for you always!! Try and hang in there sweety, as hard as it is, it WILL get better and you WILL go back to a 'normal' cycle. It took me almost three months and then after the first normal af - bam, BFP!! It's great to hear that the docs are looking after you and at least you feel positive about your next pg! GL.

Belle - I'm so sorry that you've been feeling so down sweety - don't apologise!! As I said to Megan, that's what we're here for - god knows I've been doing enough of it lately!! I hope you're feeling a little better.

Hope - How are the OPK's going?? GL.

Paige - GL for the tww - sounds like you know your body well and I hope it ends with a BFP!!

Michelle - Great to hear from you honey and how you're feeling is totally understandable. Look after yourself and GL - you certainly deserve a BFP and I'm praying that it's just around the corner.

Apes23 - There's definitely still hope for you. I got a BFN before the BFP finally showed itself!! After the BFN, I waited a couple of days, then tested again to get the BFP - GL.

Jayne - Hope things with your Mum are ok and Jessica's being good to you!!! She's so gorgeous!!

I'm so sorry if I've missed anyone - it's been really hard keeping up.

As for me, I'm still hanging in there. Only 3 more sleeps until my next scan and I should be almost 8 weeks by then!!!! I can't believe it. I really think that if I get through this scan and all is good, I'll be feeling a lot more confident!!! I can't wait to see my little jellybean with a good strong heartbeat!! I certainly didn't think it would be as difficult as it has been for me but I there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm taking each day as it comes. Still no m/s - although I had a couple of days where I felt a little queezy, so that's made me feel a little better. BBs still haven't grown either (damn it!) but have had sensitive nipples and man they're starting to grow (sorry if tmi)!! So all in all, I can't complain - there are some symptoms to keep me feeling positive. It's just so hard, I don't want to get my hopes up only to be completely crushed again but I want to be positive as I do believe in the power of the mind!!! Catch 22!

Anyway must get going - have to prepare for the big AFL game today!! GO EAGLES!!

Kelly xxxx

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast