Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2010

WOW SO MUCH HAPPENING IN HERE - I cant keep up again

Reet and Kell ~ BIG CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!
    Super excited for you both - I know its hard but just enjoy the whole process as no matter what happens we are all here for you and you've made it that step closer to having your miracles in your arms. Lots of for you both!

Hi to everyone else and thank you for all of your wishes for me. You ladies are the best!

Good luck to everyone - lets keep those BFP's coming!

AFM ~I know i said i wouldnt track where Im at but ive still been doing temps last couple of days and I dont know what my body is doing because Im at CD18 and dont think ive ovulated yet. Unless ive missed it - but I dont feel i have yet and if I had my temp should be up Oh well if doesnt happen naturally we still have our IVF coming up. Usually I O about CD17 because i have long cycles but there is absolutely no sign of it.

Congrats Kell sweetie, I thought it might just be a little early to test....wooo hoo!!! Yipppeeee!!

Forshelby and Clairesmummy, thanks!! I had to lay down this morning the pains/cramps got so severe they were in my tummy,sides and back and they were making me feel sick. And I was soooo tired for no real reason so I layed down and slept for 2 hours. Cramps are still there but not bad, tho I have taken panadol, so thta may have made them calm down??

Still feeling tired, exhausted. Weird. It just feels like cramps I should be having WITH AF. OR at the very least in the lead up to her arrival like an hour or so before it....but you know what I have checked and no AF. Like I mean I have checked and double checked and triple checked and she isnt here YET!!!!

Kell you must be feeling super fantastic!!!

Oh wow! Congratulations Kell!!! Fantastic news!

Mum22: Fingers crossed they are pregnancy cramps not AF cramps!

I am actually getting AF type cramps too. I think i am 9-10 DPO now so that's a bit strange for me... I also *think* i have slightly sore nipples when BFing.. but it may also be because DS's top front teeth are just about to pop through... Hmmm who knows....

Have a lovely weekend ladies
    x

i am excited but scared as well - i tried to take a pic but couldn't get a good photo of it - hopefully over the next few days as it gets darker FX ill get a better picture
    My DD was wondering what all the interest was in a stick she coudnt figure out why her mummy was taking pics of it and not her i think

i keep looking at it and cant believe my eyes!

Ive got an arvo shift and then a morning shift so ill be back on tomorrow night - everyone have a great weekend

I think there will be a heap more BFPS coming in here girls we are on a roll so bring them on!!!!!!

Kell I am so happy for you just wonderful news for you, it seems we are all on a roll in here with something. Maybe it's the taste of spring coming in the next couple of weeks.
    AFM- Well I have no idea if I have O'd yet or not this cycle has been very strange for me starting to worry now something maybe wrong with me. I haven't had any real temp rise apart from the 2 mornings I was sick and now they are back to normal again. Still have very tender and tingely bbs and feeling pretty run down could do with the flue I have, the tired part. Still have a bit of CM going on as well and no we haven't been getting any bding in at all since we got home last week end as we have both been sick. Might try and get a bit in tonight just in case. I'm feeling so confused right now and really down about not being able to read what my body is telling me this month. Frustration is doing my head in.

OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATULATIONS KELLBELL!!!!! U DID IT!!!
    Am so so so happy for u
    And yes let the worrying begin!!! Lets try and help each other thru it..?? Are u going to try and get bloods done on monday then again on wed?? We can both be in a panic together!!

Forshelby- Thanku once again for ur words of wisdom.. everything u say is so true.. it just takes me a little while to believe it Oh and my body is the perfect example of it not working after going off the pill.. it took mine months and months and months! I dont think it wld still know what it was doing if i didnt start taking clomid. I partially blame it on always skipping the sugar pills so therefore never getting af.. silly silly me.

Loops- Have u been trying to use opks as well?? Arent our bodies frustrating??! Have u been busy bding just incase u have already laid ur eggy??

Clairesmummy- I felt exactly the same way as u.. when u dont know if u have O'ed already or if ur still waiting u dont feel as if u have control of things.. its super frustrating!! But i managed to get my bfp and i knew nothing!!! If i hadnt gotten the bt done to see if i had O'ed i wld probly still be doing opks!! Hang in there..u cld just have a surprise coming ur way

Mum22- Thanku for all ur reassurance with this horrible hpt line business Oh i hope af isnt on her way and it is just ur little baby digging!! Have u been tempted to test? or still too early?? Oh and im not sure if it was the Preseed that gave me my bfp but i must say thanku so much just incase it was

Lil J- Sorry to hear ur feeling so miserable i tend to try and keep some of my emotions from my dh.. my main reason being that i cant handle seeing him upset.. i hate the thought of him being all sad cos i am. Altho forshelby is right.. thats what husbands are for! I hope ur feeling a bit better soon. I hate when i have those downer days.. everything feels so gloomy. Am thinking of u xxx

Stoked- Ohhh sounds to me like u cld be getting urself a bfp soon too! Lets hope so!! Good luck!

Well afm- Feeling a bit better today.. sometimes the fear takes over and i nearly hyperventilate! well not quite but i sometimes feel like i am on the inside.. if that makes sense?! I spent the day helping a friend clean her house cos shes moving out.. i had a mini freakout whilst i was doing the shower.. all i cld smell was domestos everywhere.. there wasnt any fresh air.. i was so close to running out and telling her I cant do it.. u have too! But she wlda thought i was crazy! I was just thinking the worst straight away.. breathing this in so going to make my baby stop sticking.. ill be bleeding in no time at all! Then i had to keep checking every 5 mins. I probly sound crazy! But im defintely not going to be breathing anymore chemicals in.. if something bad does happen i dont want any excuse to be able to blame myself.
    I keep feeling my bbs to see if they are sore or tender.. and nope their not! Bugger! Bons and kell are urs??? Maybe u actually need bbs for them to be sore haha my little 10b's might just not cut it!!
    And i am defintely not doing another test.. i think i wld vomit whilst waiting.. its just not worth that sick feeling. I wld rather wait for the phone call once ive had blood tests.. cos as u all say.. its a lot more reliable then that stupid stupid second line!
    Well i hope everyone is having a good weekend.. im just cuddled up on the couch with my gorgeous dogs.. im even looking after a pup at the moment.. shes beautiful. Thats 4 girls running around keeping me busy!! I think i wld go insane without them!

xxx

Clairesmummy - That's better! LOL, I read you loud and clear now

Kellie - Have fun peeing on sticks! LOL... I still have all of my BFP sticks in the bathroom, all lined up in their glory. I look at them every time I go in there. I love it. I know I should part with some of them, but I can't decide which one to keep... they all seem precious. Yes, I am a bit strange... hehe.

Loops - Perhaps you'll O in the next couple of days? I only got to track for a couple of cycles, (feel free to cyber-slap me for being lucky) but my O differed by about 4 days each cycle, according to my OPKs. Either way, October isn't too far away now. I would just love for you to get a sneaky BFP though.

Mum22 - I hope it's implantation cramping

Stoked - Ooohh.. sounds interesting! I might have to stalk you now. Could you be next?!

Reet - Always here to support you, hun. Glad to put your mind at ease if only a little. About the sugar pills, I tried skipping a few times, but about 2 weeks later would have a breakthrough bleed and it would last the rest of that cycle, or until I gave up, let myself withdraw for 7 days and then started a new pack. My body was so well behaved I had no control over what it did. LOL. And about the chemicals, don't stress. I can't stand the smell of them either right now, so if I need to clean, (DP has been doing it for me) I'll do the ole bandit trick. You know, tie a t-shirt around my face. Haha... that one also used to work for really bad smelling kitty litter, too. Not that any of that is my job anymore! Love it.

AFM, stretchy crampy ouchiness is back again. It's all low and groiny. If that's even a word... LOL. Anyway, I'm not alarmed about it, just keeping tabs on my tummy for the time being. It's all round and hard and I'm only just coming up on 10 weeks! I swear the constant eating has nothing to do with it.... hehehehehe... naughty.

Just popping in to say hi and congrats to the BFPs

I'm not lurking as much as I was last week so I'm sorry I have missed so much.

Waiting for O atm, seems to be taking a while this month, come on and happen already so I can get on with my month lol. Job is good, study is good, DP and DS are good, PCOS scan..... AWESOME!!!!

Lil J Hope you are having a bit of a better day today sweetie!! Gosh life i hard sometimes isn't it???

Forshelby not sure about the cramps being AF....my temp has remained the same today hasnt dropped. The cramps remain in force this morning as I type, sorta in the tummy and sides. Odd. So as of today my luteal phase is an 8 day one, hoping it continues and is at least a 10 days one but if AF going to arrive this month then I want her to arrive between the 10 and 14 day luteal phase so I dont have to wait too long to start a new cycle!! Hmmmm.
    Hows your pregnancy coming along anyway, soooo exciting for you!!

Reet, no need to thank me!! I'm just glad you got your BFP!!! Wooo hoo. As above re the cramping. No, not tempted to test.....yet!! We will see how long I manage to hold out.....I have intentions of waiting at least another week and a half.....but I am pretty sure AF will arrive before then so I will be saved $$$ in tests!! Well you have only got to get thru today before you can go for BT!!!

Dory....wow 6 weeks to go....wow!!

Damprye - good to hear your PCOS scan went well! I take it that means it's not as bad as it was? Also, how's your liver?

Mum22 - Do you usually cramp before af? And I'm assuming from what you've said your cycles can be kind of irregular?? I hope you're pg instead of getting af Thanks for asking about my pg, things seem to be going well. Into double digits tomorrow, 10 weeks! EEEEP!

Ummm, I have just been conned into testing and not with FMU.....crystal clear has the ever slightest hint of 2nd line. FR appears -.....not sure......crystal clear maybe more sensitive than FR???

Oh my god ladies i woke up this morning with THE URGE TO POAS!!! I was SO adamant that i wasnt going too but that feeling just takes over!
    I was shaking so much and feeling as tho i was going to vomit.. but the line came up very quickly and its darker then the last test i did 2 days ago!! So i am defintely happier and feeling a bit more positive

Just gotta get thru the bt's in the next 2 days and past the 5-6 week mark cos thats when i think our baby stopped growing last time. I think i will try and get a scan done at 7 weeks. It will be hard waiting that long but on the 28th of this month we are going camping for a week to celebrate our 1 yr anniversary and just to get away over our original edd. I wld love to organise to have the scan before that but cant risk it being too early and there being no heartbeat.
    I hope the next 3 weeks goes super fast.. i think there will be lot more POAS in the meantime!
    Am thinking i might make myself up a ticker soon.. just cos i know it will help me to be more positive plus im always looking at forshelbyes and thinking 'wow time is going fast!!' so it might help time to zoom along for me i know it is still way early and i really dont want to jinx myself.. i might wait til after bts and do one..

AF PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!

Love to u all. xxx Will be back later on. Am going to my mums for the day.. oh i hate keeping secrets!!

mum22- OH MY GOSH!! Go and buy some more tests ready for tomoro morning!!!

Mum22- That's wonderful news as the ladies keep saying in here a line is a line sounds like you have your BFP........are you going to test again in a day or 2? If so I wish you all the very best of luck and sending a truck load of sticky vibes and baby dust to you.
    Reet- Woohoo, very awesome news for you, congrats. Great to hear you are feeling happier and more positive about your PG now that is truly wonderful. I am just so happy for all you lovely ladies in here, it gives me hope that it may be my turn one day sooner or later.
    AFM- Well what an interesting week end we have had......sometimes I wonder why we even own horses. Our stallion came down with sand colic yesterday so we have been up with him most the night but now the morning has arrived he is looking alot better and is eating again, I'm thanking my lucky stars that we didn't lose him I would of been devestated. In between checking the horse and trying to stay awake we did get to DTD.... Still have a bit of CM going on atm and my chart of FF has not detected O day for me yet, last month it detected it at CD18 now I am on CD21 and no sign of O'ing yet. Ahh well just keep DTD until AF arrives I think, might have to catch that egg next month. Either that or my chooks have gone on strike and aint laying any eggs this month....lol.....Just wish I would stop dreaming about having a baby it's like a real hard slap in the face at the moment.

I have just learnt a very valuable lesson again...lol..... About half an hour after I posted my last post guess what....Here comes the O cramps, they are on the left side this month it was the right last month....lol....so maybe just maybe we may get that ever so wanted BFP...definately early to bed again tonight....lol So my valuable lesson is I should never give up hope and just go with the flow....lol....Yeah I know I'm a nutter but I guess some one has to be....lol.....just plz plz plz don't call the white truck on me just yet. LOL...

Hi, I am going to wait another few and re test, will wait and see I suppose....gives me something positive to think about tho I am not going to get my hopes up just incase it turns out like last month.... who knows.

Wooo hoooo Reet FANTASTIC!!! So glad for you sweetie!!

Mum22- Are crystal clear the ones that come up with the blue lines?

ClairesMummy- Maybe late O is in this month lol, I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday (off the left side too lol) just waiting for my temps to confirm And noone is going to cart you away for that lol, we have all been in that situation before

Reet- YAYS, I can't wait for pics

Forshelby- Just another two weeks, one day and you will be at the 12 weeks mark it is going so fast. And to answer your question, left ovary, still covered in cysts, right ovary, had 25+ last year......... and on Monday there were...... 5!!!! just 5 yays I couldn't believe it. The ultrasound tech talked to me about this one unlike the liver. I find out about the liver when I see my doc sometime this week it should be.

Kellie- I knew you would get your BFP soon, I just had a feeling since I first seen you in here.

Stoked- FX this is your month too.

Loops- Not long now before your IVF cycle comes up bet you are so excited.

AFM- No chance at all for getting UTD this month which I am happy about cos the stress of am I or arn't I isn't constantly there. I last BD on CD20... last cycle. Going nuts with the drought though but DP is sick and with work and everything I havn't really got time, by the time I am finished work he is asleep.
    Last edited by damprye; August 15th, 2010 at 11:55 AM.

Damprye- Just when I thought I was going to get a holiday too....lol.....in a straight jacket......Definately having O pain now just hope DFs little swimmers catch that egg as it gets there......would DTD last night be good timing for Oing this morning? Or should we go again tonight? I have no idea how it all works with catching the egg always just went by if it happened it happened but these days I want to know how to catch that egg at the best time......Advice needed please ladies........pretty pretty pretty please......
    And a huge thank you in advance.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast