Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August/Septmeber 2006 #3

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Girls,
    Scanlon and I are about to go to his "Water Babies" swimming lesson, but I just wanted to post a reply for Kelly re PG symptoms.

My first PG ended in M/C. During that PG I had ALL the symptoms.
    Mt second PG ended with my beautiful boy Scanlon Ellery. During that PG I had virtually no symptoms - just a bit of nausea at the end of the day from 8wks to 12wks.
    So try not to worry (I don't really know why I typed that - its impossible).
    As confident as ms makes you, just because you don't have it is no cause for concern.

Good Luck.

Paige

Oooeeerrr Belle!! I think you neeeed to do a HPT now! I hope you get a BFP whenever you decide to poas.

Kell, I hope the m/s monster rears it's ugly head for you... the lack of symptoms is really horrible!

Sez... hang in there, I am sure O is just late... Ovulation vibes your way!

Well I have been to the Dr, I told ehr what was going on and I told her I want a pelvic u/s. So I have a u/s tomorrow at 2pm. She also said it is quite normal to have mebranious type clots in normal AF, but she said if I wanted a u/s then I shall have one

I think I am going to O early this cycle... feeling very wet down stairs (sorry tmi!!) I suppose I better avoid DP for a few days until I know I have O'd.

I have been really sombre... I am gutted about Steve!! I am really gutted, I was a huge fan, it really is awful!!

TL

Tanya

Hello Everybody,
    Just popping in to see if Belle has done the elusive HPT? I'm thinking that she's in denial about being pg, I have very good feelings about her!

Tanya - Jessica didn't do too well in the big girls bed. Mainly because she kept on sitting up when she'd wake up, being in a strange environment and when she'd lay back down she'd hit her head on the bed head or the wall. She ended up in bed with me and she slept pretty restless, but it wasn't too bad. She'll get better with practice. I have to get her a bedroom suite soon so she'll get all the practice she needs! LOL.

We had a nice weekend but Alan & I had a BIG BARNEY last night, so I'm not a happy camper today. He never apologises for anything, but I have e-mailed him saying if he doesn't apologise I won't be going to his parents tonight for dinner & I will make life hell until he does

I was 13w on Sunday :eek: I have noticed that my stomach is getting a bit thicker, I'm still fitting into all of my clothes though. I'm scared I'm not going to get a nice tight bump because I didn't really try and get rid of the soft tummy after Jessica. Slacker I know! I"m paying for it now! LMAO.

Big hello's to everybody and I'll catch up on you all soon!

Love jayne

Hi Ladies,

Ooohhh Belle - sounds very promising after all!! I think you should definitely test but then again, it may still be too early anyway??? The waiting sucks but it's sounding good, so hang in there!! Thanks also for your kind words, it really helps!!

Paige - Thanks so much for putting my mind at ease - you've made me feel a little more comfortable about everything!!! It's so bloody hard!!!!

Tanya - glad to hear they're going to do an u/s for you - GL, I hope it all goes well. I'm also completely gutted about Steve - what an amazing guy - it's just so hard to believe what's happened!! Oooohh and make sure you get some good BD'ing in!!!

Jayne - I hope Alan apologies to you - why is it that they don't ever want to apologise!!!

As for me - I'm feeling a little better today but am just REALLY, REALLY tired and grumpy! DH has been out late studying the last few nights and I'm just not sleeping, it's driving me mad!

Anyway must get going - hope everyone is well.

Kelly xxx

Hey All,

Kirsty, How did your appointment go? I am axiously awaiting your news...

Belle, Well i must say missy that sounds like it is good news to me!!!!! I told you its not over until its over and there was hope!!! Thanks for telling me about esperance - neither of us have been there before (travelled all over the world but not our own state lol) and are hoping its the right place for an after christmas relaxing holiday! I am going to hold your hand for you test to....

Sez, Bunkers is great hey, we live in Busselton which is about 40 minutes back towards perth, you might have stopped here on your way down....How are you feeling today? Any sign of O???

Tanya, I am glad that everything went well at your docs...you learn something new everyday hey! GL with the ultrasound hope its not too uncomfortable for you.

Jayne, Hope you and Alan sort it out so you dont have to cook dinner!

Kelly, I cant sleep either because i keep waking up and think of things to stress about lol at myself...With my first two pregnancy's i didnt have any symptoms what so ever until i started chucking up big time at 6-7 weeks and this time i have had quite a few symptoms, so what i am saying is that every pregnancy is different. It is still early to be feeling any symptoms at all and just because you havent had any doesnt mean that anything is wrong. Its more of a worry when you have them and then they disappear rather than not getting them YET. Besides, tiredness is a big symptom!! In a few weeks you will probably be feeling sick and more confident. I am not going to tell you not to worry because i have been stressing myself out heaps but i have made up a positive mantra to try and say to myself when i feel the fear creeping up on me, this helped me get through Lucy's pregnancy so maybe you might want to give this a go....So you are due 4 days after me - how cool! You will be able to enjoy this pregnancy i promise you, its just a really hard stage, once you pass the time when you lost your baby things will start to ease up a bit, if you are like me you will always worry but i can assure you there will be lots of happy and positive times too. Just hang in there...and talk to me if you need.

Amy, Are you still hanging around? October is getting close now you know!

Lisa & Michelle, thinking of you both and hope that your tww come to end with a BFP soon!

Lots of love to you all Sarah xx

Hi girls,

Oh Shell - I hope your feeling better about the brown cm - im glad Jayne put your mind to rest How are you feeling today?

Tanya - I just cant believe that the Croc Hunter is gone, I was shocked to the core and still am. Very sad for him and his beautiful family. good on ya for convincing your dr to let you have an u/s to make sure all ok in there.

Jayne - oooh 13wks already! Wow thats fantasticle! I like the blackmail you use on dh - i do that too - it works! I hope you guys cuddle and make up soon.

Belle - what is going on with you - sounds like your body is being naughty! Any more bleeding?

Paige - wow isnt it amazing how the body can do different things to what we think its doing. I hope your next pg results in a healthy happy bubba soon.

Kelly - hang around all you like matey.... I know i will be very reluctant to leave this thread when I get that bfp. You stay for as long as you like and we are all here to support you through your crazy stressful times

Kate - is the bd fest over?? Im so glad you noticed the ewcm - hopefully the little swimmers have caught that eggy. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Shan - how are you doing?

A big hi and hugs to all - sorry if ive left anyone out - i'll try to pop in later for some more personals..

Sarah - how are you going my pg friend??

Michelle - hope you are feeling better sweets. How did the exam go?

Sez - chin up sweety - as frustrating as it can be waiting for O and ttc your body will bless you with a nice bfp as soon as it feels ready. I had a faint line on an opk this cycle around the time I should have O'd - but since then nothing, so I think I actually O'd a few days before that cause I had EWCM. Maybe look at some of the other signs of O, I know a few women dont get really dark +ves on the opks even when they are O'ing. Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

Me - nothing new to report really - im the tww about 11 days to go..yipeee. Im still feeling sick - now have a chest infection. BTW - should I be taking antibiotics while im in the tww?

Thanks to all who replied with messages for my dear friend Mary - you are such a wonderful bunch, your kindness really means so much to me. Im hoping to give them to her on Thursday so i'll wait til then for those who have said they will pm or email me. I know she will appreciate it very much. I wish you all happy bfp's this cycle

take care my sweets,
    Lisa

Hi everyone.....

Thank you so much for your words of support. I'm feeling much better now, although i still have my angels EDD coming up (for those who asked 16th September), so we'll just have to wait and see how it goes. But thank you...you girls are wonderful.

Sorry about the personals...i've just read 3 pages worth just to catch up, but know that i'm thinking of you all...

Oh yeah..and i did another HPT yesterday, and it was another BFN...i knew it would be, so now i'm totally giving myself a break 4.5 years can't be good for a person, and i know that some of you have been going a lot longer than me, and i'm so sorry that you have to go through something like this....my heart goes out to you.

Take care everyone and i want to see lots and lots of BFP's.....hugs to you all..xxx

Will be back later for personals, but just wanted to say to Lisa that my Ob says as long as it's the right type of AB (safe for pg) it's better to take them than to have an infection. HTH!

Sez xoxo

ETA Hey everyone, I have an avatar!!!!!! Yay!

This post could be very messy, I am way tired!

Belle, things are looking up for you! I'm still having a good feeling about you this month.........prove me right will you! I know what you mean about my body telling me, I thought of that too. Did you POAS yet? Don't keep it a secret now........

Lisa, thanks for your support, it does make me feel better to know that you guys understand. My message for your friend is coming, will do it tomorrow night. Know that I am holding your hand through the tww! It's amazing that time can go so slowly, isn't it? Counting the days with you.........10 to go!

Oh Shan, my heart goes out to you honey, I think you are amzing! You definitely deserve a break for as long as you think you need one. Hugs for you on the day of your angels edd, and in the lead up to that day.

Sarah, we loved *bunkers*, could have stayed there forever! I didn't realise you live in Busselton, I loved it there. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world. DH and I would love to live in WA if it wasn't so far away.......Glad that you are still having symptoms, not because I'm cruel and nasty, but because I know that it will ease your mind somewhat! Hope Lucy is being a good girl for you! BTW have you had any more to do with the sids counselling?

Jayne, I'm sure your bump is going to be totally hot! What is it with males and apologising? My dh is great at it, but only when HE thinks he is wrong....so not often! (I shouldn't bag him, he is wonderful to me!). I hope you guys have sorted it out, it's horrible when things are tense. How exciting that your tummy is getting bigger, I'm so jealous! Of course mine is getting bigger, I just don't have a good excuse LOL!

Tanya, good luck for your ultrasound tomorrow, I'm sure it will all be great and put your mind at ease. Shall we swap? I would love to be Oing now!

Well I'm still in that club Belle talked about, no sign of O today. Getting sick of this girls......CD22 and still waiting. NO EWCM, no nothin'! I know, I know, be patient. Thanks for all your support, it's keeping me sane. Happy Wednesday everyone!

Love Sez xoxo

Oh Sez...Patience is a virtue in this whole TTC caper....good luck hun.xxx

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all,

Hope you are all well and ready to see in another day.

Well, I'm getting a touch frustrated too. I'm up to CD22 today and have had a little EWCM and LOTS of BD'ing (as if no one knew about that ) and I've been tempting like a woman possessed, and I still haven't had a drop then spike. What's the go there...??!!! I mean, at least last month I had a VERY distinct drop and spike...I'm thinking that perhaps I'm trying too hard...you know like information is your friend but sometimes too much information can be a bad thing... I'm starting to think that if I did nothing and we fell both times without trying then surely I should be able to do it again right?....I apologise if anybody thinks that I'm being smug or anything b/c that is certainly not my intention, I just need to get some of this out and you guys are the only ones I'm talking to about this.

Tanya - don't forget to tell us how your u/s goes, I've got my fingers crossed for you darl.

Sez - I know how you feel hun, I'm right there with you every step of the way!

*Shan* - I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you, hugs to you gorgeous!

Belle - what's the latest? Any news? Have you done THE test? don't keep us in suspense any longer than necessary...lol...

Kelly - stay as long as you like, you can push some of that baby dust around in here.

Janyne - can't believe you're 13 weeks already, time certainly has flown. How are you feeling?

Lisa - I hope you're feeling better and your chest infection is clearing up. Good to see you're on the countdown for the TWW, I just wish there was something I could do to speed the time up for you...

Anyway, must run, I have to do some reconciliation of credit cards *boring*. I'm sorry if I've missed anyone, but rest assured you are all in my thoughts.

Much luv & hugs,

Kate x.

Morning girls. Just a quick one. Exam was ok (I think) considering I had a head filled with cotton wool. Thank you for everyone who asked. I am getting slowly better and feeling more human each day with this flu.

Feeling very stressed about the impending arrival of AF though (around Monday I am assuming). It is mainly the count down to the unknown that worries me. DH and I had a chat the other night about what we will do if we don't get a positive with this cycle or the next. It has been decided to take a break from drugs and other interventions until January if the clomid is not effective. While this upsets me greatly I know we need the break before contemplating IVF. Consequently the emotional ride to AF is a little bumpier this month.

Sorry for the lack of personals today but I'll be back to catch up with you all soon.

Michelle - awwww to you my sweets. I know how hard the whole ttc caper can be. I think its a good idea that you and dh will take a break from the clomid etc.. Sometimes it can happen when we least expect it (look at Shell and Dani on LTTC). Just know that we are here for you no matter what your ttc journey brings next. I am really praying that you get your bfp so you dont have to go down the path of ivf, but if that is what is meant to be then I will be here to hold your hand through that too. I know in my heart you will be a mummy again soon and please try and stay positive you have two more cycles to go! I hope Monday comes and af is a total no show and she doesnt come back for another 9 months. You take care of yourself and i hope you get through this flu. Ive had it for almost two weeks and now i have chest infection. Sending loads of pg vibes your way and praying for some good news on Monday.

Sez - OMG look at my avatar - we are almost twins LOL!! What is going on with your body gf? I hope you have O'd and bd and got pg without even realising. Hang in there sweety. Its great that you have started monitoring your cycle though.

Kate - IKWYM about falling straight away the first time, so you kind of expect it to happen again. I fell on my 4th cycle the first time, now its been almost a year since I fell and nothing has happened. It is frustrating but hang in there sweety, it will come and before you know it a bfp will be staring back at you.

Shan - sweety I want to say that I am here for you always and especially over the coming weeks if you need to vent, cry or just talk. My heart goes to you, and I pray with everything that you are blessed with a sweet little bundle very soon. Are you having any other treatment to help get things moving?

Tanya - how did your ultrasound go?

Belle - where are you? I hope all is well and that af has stayed away. Thinking of you.

Keen - where are you hun? Thinking of you too and praying this cycle brings you your very own bfp.

Sarah & Kelly - how are you two up the duff'ers going?? I hope you are both more settled and relaxed now. Your bubba's are growing healthy and strong and will be in your arms before you know it.

A big hello to everyone else

me - 9 days to go but with me being so sick and the antibiotics etc im not hopeful of a bfp and have no symptoms to speak of and im not looking for any this time! Im working from home today and dh had a day off so he has been looking after me (sort of).

Hope you're all having a great day
    Lisa

Hi Girls,

Lisa, I hope that you feel better i certaintly sound as though you picked up a nasty bug! Hope that you get a BIG suprise in 9 days time!

Shan, Oh honey, i am so sorry that this is the way things have happened for you and its just not fair....I will be thinking of you in the coming weeks up to the 16th of December, the anniversary's are especially hard times and we are all here for you. Im really sorry that you got another BFN aswell, i just cant believe it - i want this so badly for you....

Sez, Very cute Av! Glad you like Busso, its a very nice place to live. I walked out the jetty the other week when my friend came over from Sydney which was nice. We usually go for breakfast every second week or so down to the restaurant down the beach at the end of the jetty - so now you know where i hang out lol. I had my name in the last sids and kids newsletter which came out prior to Fathers Day as the Busselton support person. I havent had any calls yet though, will let you know when i do! Hopefully i dont get any because that means no one has lost a baby! Any sign of O today? I wouldnt ever think of asking anyone else that lol!!!

Tanya, How did your u/s go?

Kate, I dont know anything about temping but i hope you O soon!

Michelle, Oh lovey, im glad that you had a talk with your dh but i really hope that it doesnt come to that. I sooooo want you to get pregnant right now! I am sending the witch lots of BACK OFF my friend vibes so she doesnt bother you for at least the next 9 months as you deserve to get that BFP so much. I am here if you want to talk and i am sending you lots of preggy sticky vibes!

Love Sarah xx

Sez - You're damn hot! Don't you love the Avatars! I love your hair colour too BTW.

Belle - Hello? You can't ignore us forever. Have you POAS yet or what?

Lisa - Oh yes, Alan knows that karma happens in the form of his credit card! LOL. Don't make me mad or I'll go shopping! I"m not that bad, he thinks I"m high maintenance, but what girl doesn't like nice things? I had a bad head cold while I was in the TWW and had lots of Nurofen Plus and Codral Cold & Flu tabs and it didn't do anything to me. But you have a chest infection, you want to get that cleared up or you'll end up even sicker, so get some pills girl!

Michelle - When do you get your exam results? Can't wait to hear how you went. I'm really, really hoping that Caitlyn has realised that Mummy & Daddy are getting peeved off and that she has to hurry up and find a sibling! I'm hoping that you don't have to take a break or consider IVF.

Me - The m/s is pretty much gone, thank goodness! My bb's are very, very sore though, they have only been mildly sore but now they are really sore. I'm not sure what is with that! 13.5 weeks now. It's flying passed. I'll be booking the hospital before I know it. I should get my NF scan results back next week when I visit my OB. I have just got my first two maternity tops and I have bought a b/feeding top from Ebay. I really want to wear the maternity stuff now but I should wait until I really need it otherwise by the end of the pg I'll be really sick of the same clothes. I'm fitting just fine into my jeans, trackies and everything else, so I should stick to that while I can.

Love Jayne xox

kirsty Guest

Sarah thanx for thinking of me. The appointment went fairly well. The Dr we saw (he was absolutely great) had a great talk with us, made me explain all my pregnancies & is thinking that there may be some link between James's prematurity & losing Alex but he thinks that Thomas was just really bad luck & a freaky thing to have happen. So we have to have some more blood tests (both myself & DH have to have a basic genetic work up to make sure all our of DNA when we share it is ok) then I have to have some extra BT's & he wants them to have a look in my uterus in its non-pregnant state to see if there are any deformities in the lining or in the uterus itself that may cause any troubles (or a possibility for James's premature birth). That involves a miniature telescope in through the cervix under either a local or a light general anaesthetic depending on how they choose to do it. He has also given us a guidleline as to what they would do in a next pregnancy & he is positive that we will have another live healthy baby in our arms at some stage. So that is reassuring, but at the same time he was realistic enough to let us know to always keep in the back of our minds that there is some possibility of losing another baby (not what I wanted to hear but at least he was being totally honest with us).

Anyway we have just gotten home & better go & unpack & organise some stuff. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy.

Huge hi's to everyone else.

Kirsty, I have PM'd you....

Belle, How are you going honey? Have you peed on me as i hold your hand yet??

Love Sarah xx

Hi girls,

Just a quick one...

Sarah - I just read your ticker about Lucy being a big and little sister, its very sweet and brought tears to my eyes. You are such a special woman.

Kirsty - good to hear that the dr expects you will be able to have another bub. i hope it will happen for you soon sweets. When are they doing the genetic testing?

Big hello's to all....

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast