Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006 #2

CONGRATULATIONS, Tanya!! Way to go!! I'm thrilled for you and hope you have a dream pg! Another excellent early Christmas present! Good luck to all those still in the running for a Christmas BFP!!

Megan - You're ticker is awsome...whoo hoo...xxxx

Kazz - Thanks babe, i'm scooping up that babydust....DH and I both have a bootie in our pillowcases...he's so cute about it too. I changed the sheets the other day and he's like....'stop...where's the bootie, i've got mine, where's yours'...hehe

Shan, awww that is so cute of your DH. You both are going to make fantastic parents oneday soon, I just know it.

WooBloodyHoo Tanya!!!!! There must be some kind of crazy BFP vibes floating between us all in cyber-space! I'm thrilled for you!!

Mako and Bun-- Good luck with the shag fests!!! There is certainly something going on in thread so hopefully some of the babydust finds its way to you both!

Shan-- As for who's next???? It could be YOU!! So cheers to that and cheers to you finally remembering to take your temp!!! You'll be doing it in your sleep before you know it. the beeping really is pretty annoying though! Your DH sounds like a sweety though so I'm sure he won't care. Love the booty in the pillow trick!

Lisa-- You just sound so amazingly HAPPY! Good on you. Thanks for reminding me that everybody is treading a different path. You know what it's like though with the girls on here- when something happens it's just a reminder of how fragile it all is and how it could be you.

Missy-- My heart goes out to you. You have to wonder what lessons we are supposed to learn from these experiences??!! It's good that you are looking ahead though and it sounds like you have a lovely supportive family.

Belinda-- 3 weeks is not long at all. I'm sure I was still crying pretty much every day at that stage too so please don't feel that you are being self-indulgent. Particularly after your journey to concieve in the first place I am sure any person in your position would react and feel as you do. Having faith can be hard but you did it once and you'll do it again. I know it's very hard to be patient but you'll find a way because you have no other choice. I found that I had to constantly remind myself that there were things that I could not control. I'm thinking of you.

Kerry-- I am so jealous! I would love to be shopping up a storm in Honkers!!

Amy-- How are you travelling? Any nausea or anything?

As for me-- My m/s is coming in waves now which is a nice change from CONSTANT! I've lost one and a half kilos because I just can't stomach much. I LOVE the nausea though and find i really stress when I don't feel "preg". Did you guys feel preg. all the time?? I'm also really tired but often have trouble sleeping?! As a result of all this I've done bugger all Xmas shopping and have not prepared for Xmas Day at all-- and it's at our house!!!!!:eek:

Megan76 Guest

Thanks Shan! I am glad you haven't given up and are on the temping wagon. I hope santa brings you exactly what you want!!

Megan-- I meant to say GREAT TICKER!! How proud you must be of your technological wizardry!!

Howdy party gals, definitely getting some festive vibes from in here tonight. It must be all the good news!

Whooooo hoooo Tanya... So thrilled for you hun. CONGRATULATIONS!

Shan, Mako, Bun - I suspect there may be a bit of a bd fest happening this week. Good luck guys, sending tones and tones of

Lisa- So pleased to "see" you on cloud nine... here's cheers hun, soak it all up!

Missy & Belinda, my heart goes out to you both. While we have all been through similar experiences, they have all been different. We all react to loss in different ways and there is no right or wrong way. Take time to greive and remember you can always count on all of us for support at any time. Sending you huge :hugs:

Cinamon -Where are you?? Where are you up to in your cycle hun?

Hope- Thrilled to hear you m/s is causing you some grief! I never thought I'd say that to someone!! Sending you tones of

Hi to anyone I may have missed, enjoy Hong Kong Kerry - you don't get to take a trip like this very day so live it up! Hope everyone is taking care,

Hope - DH was reading your post over my shoulder and wants to know what i've been saying about him to make you think he's a sweetie.....heheheh....sssshhhhhhhh....lol. It'll give him a big head...

morganj Guest

Hey there

Megan - love the ticker!!

Shan, Mako & Bun - good luck with catching the egg!!

Well I am still waiting for AF and my temps are like the rocky mountains. Did anyone else temp while waiting for their first AF after m/c? Were they all over the place?

I don't know if you recall me recent mentioning how I had my follow up appointment with my ob and how he didn't mention my blood results and just said the foetus had a chromosome abnormality 22. Well tonight I get a copy of a letter in the mail tonight from the Alfred Hospital to my ob talking about a gene mutation I have and discussing whether a certain treatment will help in reducing future m/cs!! Perhaps if I am ttc it would have been a good idea to let me know these results?! So I think I'll be giving him an urgent call tomorrow!! I can't understand most of the terminology used in the letter so have been searching various terms used on the net!! I just hope everything is okay.

Looks like I will be joining you actively next month! I just talked to my midwife and she said to wait 1 AF and then we can begin. I am also to start to take more folic acid and take 1 baby aspirin/day when my bleeding is gone to reduce any blood clots. I feel so good about things right now. I know she is going to take care of us. She has gone through 5 miscarriages herself and so she knows the heartache and will do anything to make sure we have a healthy baby although she really feels like this is a fluke.

I also had the same question morganj had about temping. I want to start but don't want to get disappointed by not seeing something concrete on O. I ordered a bunch of IC so that I can make sure that my levels are down to zero.

So I won't be going anywhere and I hope to get to know all the newbies here. I know I was only gone for a month but it's amazing how many of you are here. I hope none of us are here and jump over to PAL for good!

morganj Guest

Misskg - that's great that you have such a supportive midwife. You certainly need someone like that during this time. Can I ask what an IC is? Also does anyone know where I can order some OPKs in bulk from? Have a good day everyone!

Fantastic news Lisa and Tanya
    Hopefully I'll be joining you, once I get the courage to test! Still no sign of AF and my boobs are killing me. Good sign if you ask me!
    Have you tested yet Susie? still no sign of AF either?? I am due but who knows,it may not be regular yet.

Sorry I am not being more regular here, I just dont have the time and when I do I keep forgetting to pop in
    to you all

IC-Internet Chepie- I order them from ebay and they worked well for me. I ordered OPK and pregnancy tests.

Morgan - I hope you get things sorted out with your OB...hopefully now they will be able to set you on the right path to a viable pg...good luck hun. Let us know how you go.

Missy - I'm so glad to see you back here. You are a very strong woman. Good luck sweets. xxxx

Cinamon - Nice to see you too.....your symptoms sound very promising...please test..hehe...we're dying to know...good luck..xxx

I'll be back later girls...got stuff to do at the moment..xxxx

morganj Guest

Thanks Shan! I just wish he'd told us about this and that he was going to be making such enquiries as we have started ttc again. It just wasn't a nice way to find out that there could be other problems. At our last meeting with him he said the foetus from the last m/c had a chromose abnormality and that there was no reason why this should happen again. Now I find out he's making further enquiries, which of course is a good thing, but I guess now I"m a bit anxious.

Hi Cinnamon,

Test.... are you crazy! You can't hold out forvever.... I'll have to stalk you from thread to thread!! hehehe. Sore bb's are a good sign..can't wait to hear an update!

Hi girls.

Cinnamon - test!! I certainly don't have your will power!

morganj - I can't believe your ob didn't mention that earlier - I would be annoyed by that too. What further investigations are they going to do?

Shan - that is so cute about the booties!

Missy - your midwife sounds great! It must be so reassuring to have someone taking care of you like that. Good luck with TTC again, hope to see a BFP soon!

Well, DH and I did BD last night, and my temp isn't up today, so I am assuming I am O'ing today... but who knows really. The only cycle I have temped before this one, I got pg, and it was our first month trying, so who knows what my cycle is like, esp after the m/c. I will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings...

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to jump in here & say CONGRATULATIONS to Tanya!

WOO HOO!!!!! WTG!!!!

Love Jayne xox

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast