Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006 #2

awww, thanks girls.

Belinda, my theory for dealing with the family at chrissy.... take a deap breath and count to ten! They can't be organised so don't try hun! Just go with the flow and don't forget to take some time for yourself. You've had a huge year hun and you are an amazing woman to be taking this all in your stride. Sending you huge

Kerry, I'm so jealous.. have a fantastic time, I hope you've been saving your pennies! The shopping in HK is meant to be sensational. Have a ball.

Hope, Lisa, Kez, Tanya.. how are you guys travelling? Hope all is well and good in the land of preggas!

Cinnamon, good luck catching that eggie hun, bring on 2007!

Morgan... Well... any news?? keeping my fingers crossed for you babe

Sorry to anyone I've missed... been an absolute space cadet this morning! I went to the KYLIE concert last night in melbourne, it was absolutely sensational. This was my first concert and had an absolute ball. It was definitely worth holding onto our tickets for 18 months. Time to go put up the chrissy tree, so by for now and have a fabulous day ladies.

Lind Guest

Enjoy putting up the xmas tree Susie!

I just got back from the dr and had a BT.. It is the first time I have been back to the Dr since the m/c so i had to collect the ultrasound etc. The Dr was not my normal Dr, she's away on 1 mths leave.. He couldn't undertand that I could be pg without having AF since the m/c.. it was so hard to explain to him.. he even wrote on the Gribbles slip, suspected full miscarriage i could've screamed at him "No... I'm not here about the m/c I'm here because I'm pg again!" :mad: but I don't think he would've understood.:eek:
    He said eventually after 3 attempts at explaining that i had 3 + pg tests that if I was pg it would be the quickest pg after a m/c he had ever treated.
    hmmm, now its got me questioning the + tests..:frown:
    I think i'll have to go to the chemist and get another test just to convince myself. Afterall, my hcg went from 160 down to 2.. and I ovukated as normal etc. AF hasn't arrived and I have all the symptoms.. I hope I am pg... now I'm beginning to think I might not be.
    geez, good care providers are hard to come by!

Lind - you are soooo pregnant!! Dont let that dr confuse you - i think he was a little confused himself! If your levels went back to 2 and below and you O'd then there is no way you would get a positive hpt if you werent pg!

Lind Guest

Thanks Lisa.. sor some stupid reason it has really rattled me. (or maybe it just me being ultra sensitive.. either way, its upset me )
    At least i'll get the BT results tomorrow, not too long to wait.

Oh my God - Kez and Susie, congratulations!!!
    This is amazing - so many BFPs, and right before Christmas! I am so happy for you guys.

Cinnamon - yay for AF arriving. It's funny how you go from not wanting AF, to then having a m/c and then all you want is AF back so you can start trying again!

Morganj - I am waiting to hear the results of your BT...

Well, I have absolutely no idea what is going on with me. I have had EWCM for a week now, and I have never had it that long. But my temps are still low. I even thought it was the battery, but that is ok. I now have sore (.)(.)s and usually do right after O, but I haven't O'ed yet! I am on CD20 today, and starting to get pretty ****ed off. Just found out DH will be away for work for a while in Jan too which won't exactly make things any easier. Had a Xmas party with DH's family and their friends last night, BIL and SIL brought along their new baby and everyone cooed over it all night.... I am not in the best mood today. It is just so frustrating that my body won't let me try again, and I don't know what is going on!

Way to go SusieT - congrats on the BFP!!
    Lind - How some Dr's get qualified is beyond me!!! DO NOT let him put any doubt in your mind at all - you are preggers & he is a dumbas*!
    Morganj-ooohhh, good luck to you.......
    Cinnamon - glad that you are glad that af arrived. At least you'll know where you stand now. Good luck next cycle.
    Boy, those of us that are still TTC are gonna be under heaps of pressure next month- what do you reckon gals - can we break the BFP record set this month? I for one will be giving it my darndest (sp?).
    Hope everyone is good!!

Bun sweety - hugs to you. Its only a month til you can officially ttc, so keep a good eye on your cycle (sounds like you are already) to give you the heads up for Jan!

Mummyto1 - sweety I hope you can break that record, and dont forget this month is not over so we might get a few more before Jan!

morganj Guest

Susie - Congratulations to you too!!! How exciting to fall pg again so quickly!! Have fun putting up the Christmas tree. How was the concert?

Bun - I'm so sorry hun! . My temps and cm have been all over the place too since my m/c ten and a half weeks ago. I just have no idea what's going on anymore. Am over the waiting - three months without being able to ttc is driving me mad!!

Lind - I'm so sure you are pg - some of the doctors just have no idea at all!! You know your body better than anyone else!!

MissBelinda - good luck with entertaining and looking after the family. Try and get some time out for you!!

Susie,
    WHOO HOO I am so pleased for you (and a little envious ) I really do hope it all goes smoothly for you this time round. Hopefully Ill join you next month!
    Linda

CONGRATS SUSIE!!! Absolutely Fabulossal! This thread must totally be GOOD LUCK!!

I would now like to propose a toast to completely clearing this thread out in the near future-- CHEERS GIRLS!!
    xoxoxox

Hi Hope. So glad to hear that everything is going well. I was stalking the PAML thread on the weekend and was soooo upset when I saw that you were worried about Pinchy. I was soooo very relieved to then read that everything is fine!!! I really think this will be the one for you and I am so happy that you got to see your little one happily moving around.

I am with you on the toast for everyone getting out of here. Doesn't look like there is much hope for me at the moment when my body won't even O!

morganj - when do you get your BT results?

Evening ladies,

Susie - Yay congratulations sweetie!! I am really happy for you!

Lisa- :P yay go the ep one tubey girls lol

morganj - Have you got your tests back ????????

Bun - I am sorry that your body is going a little crazy, wishing you lots of luck babe xx

MissBelinda77 - Well once AF has gone you can start TTC :P

cinnamon - GL with your next cycle sweetie, wishing you lots of babydust too x

Lind - Gee... That Dr sounds like a D*&khead...... my god haven't you been through enough without him being so damn insenistive to you .... I agree with Lisa you are pregsxxxx

Well as for me I had a scare today have had some spotting just brownish (sorry tmi) and I tried to get into to see my Dr who isn't availbale until Boxing DaY!!!! Ahhh.. so I rang the hospital and spoke to a midwife who said it could different things, but if the bleeding gets heavier to go the hospital.... Flash backs of my ep..........So I rang the dr's again and explained to the receptionist and I can see another dr on this Wed.... So I feel a bit better but my DH is away in Brissy for the next few days so I feel a bit lonely and scared..... Sorry for whinging :eek:

Lind Guest

:hugs: Oh Kez, I hope you are ok.
    Hopefully it will just pass and your pg will be happy and healthy.
    I have everything crossed for you babe!
    How far along are you hun??

Lind - Thanks babe, hmmm sorry for sounding stupid but I am not excatly sure how far along I am. My cycles are 34 days and I am 17 DPO? So I think that it might be about 4 weeks too :P What do you think????

Kez, Try not to stress too much (if poss!). I had brownish CM/spotting for two and a half weeks this time. It's highly likely if it stops soon that it is just implantation bleeding or residual bleeding from your cervix closing nice and tight. If it's brown it's old anyway. I know it is still upsetting though. It's truly like none of us are destined to have one of those breezy textbook pregnancies. Let's just hope this is the only concern you have for the next eight months!

Bun, Thanks for checking in on me!! It was a very stressful weekend. Especially with my DH away for work and unable to tell me to get a hold of myself. My mum came into casualty with me though and the nurses and doctors were really lovely. I didn't really wait that long either. I'm having a "proper" scan on Wed. and can't wait to see Pinchy again. Don't be too tough on yourself just yet either. Your cycles WILL right themselves again and many people do say that you are very fertile after a m/c, especially after a d&c.

Belinda, Enjoy Xmas with your family-- they are stressful but oh so loveable I'm sure! I'll miss the Xmas Eve cruise DH and I used to do through Bonnet Bay and that crazy house in Como with the moving displays (don't know if you know which one I'm talking about??). Oh and I am having MAJOR withdrawals from the Fair-- Miranda, how I miss thee!! My sis is still in Gymea so we'll probably shoot down at some stage & I'll try to catch the sales!!

Susie, I'm not too bad, thanks for asking. My terrible nausea (which i did actually relish in) has subsided and I have rejoined the land of the EATERS! Even made dinner tonight which is a major break through considering my diet has most recently consisted of alternating between Jatz and Cruskits! I'm so GLAD that you could join us and I hope that you have a smooth and enjoyable, stress-free pg!

Shan, I hope you have managed to remember to temp. I'm thinking of you alot and trying to send you positive vibes with a little Xmas spirit thrown in. Have you made any of those big decisions you were talking about??

Mako, I've got my fingers (and toes) crossed that the metformin does the trick for you.

Megan, I can't believe how far you are already?! Nearly at your 12 week scan!! Excitement! I can't wait to be there myself.

KerryB, I trust that Honkers is ready for you! I hope you have plans to shop and eat your way through your holiday!! Wish it was me!

Missy, How are you doing? Sending big hugs across the oceans to you and your family.

MorganJ, I understand how frustrating the wait to TTC is. It feels like wasted time doesn't it? It is however time for you to heal and learn and OBSESS! I hope it happens quickly for you when you do start TTC!

LOU, Where are you?? Long time no hear!

Tanya, Lind, belly rubs to you both!

My brain hurts now! Must dash!
    xoxo
    Last edited by Hope; December 18th, 2006 at 08:18 PM.

Hi Guys, this is just a really quick post....

I wanted to say a GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Susie...that's awsome news babe. Well done...sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes...

Okay, i'll be back at somestage tomorrow...Had a few things happen the last two day, some good, some really bad, so i'll explain tomorrow...

Love you all and i just need a fix of you girls to lift my spirits...xxxxxxx

Just a quickie to say: YAY! Congratulations, Susie!! I'm so excited by your wonderful news!!!!! Wishing you lots and lots of
    Now, back to wrapping presents...
    Love to everyone!!!

Kez - sweety try not to stress (i know thats hard), but like Hope said if its brown then its old blood, and im sure your going to have a wonderful full term pg this time!

Shan - sending you big hugs sweety, thinking of you.

a big hello to everyone else! bbl for more personals

Lisa

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast