Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 2007

I dont think we got the this month I am fairly certain AF will arrive on time tomorrow in one way I am happy another sad I think if it doesn't happen next cycle I will go back on clomid

No news can be good news Shan! I didnt have many symptoms either at the beginning of this pg - I remember bbs being slightly sore a few days before I tested. And I kept thinking, af is on her way for sure..well look at me now! Im praying its the same for you sweety. Im keeping it all crossed for you and hope to get some great news in the morrow!

Rach - hopefully you and Shan can make it a double tomorrow!

Cilmum - way to go - it must be soooo good to see those 2 lines!!
    Shan, I m hoping you are wrong & that you too will see those lines. I understand you not wanting to get your hopes up though. I never get any early pg symptoms or if I do they are so close to those of af that you can't tell the difference. With DS each time I went to the toilet I was sure af would show but I turned out to be pg!! It would be so nice to get some solid symptoms such as sore (.)(.)'s but alas. The only thing in hindsight was peeing a little bit more!
    Rach75 - I hope you are wrong about not catching the eggie! Did you temp this month? I was onto my 4th round of clomid to conceive DS but with my angel we fell after about 5 months unassistsed. Ob's told me if I haven't fallen again by April to come back & he will put me back on clomid. Hoping not to need it!
    Hi to everyone else.

Cilmum - Congratulations on your BFP! That's wonderful news!!!

Shan - I never had any early symptoms either. I just expected AF to turn up. I was speaking to a g/f and she asked how my cycle was going and I said - hmm I think I am around CD31 and she told me to go and test, so I did and was shocked to see a feint second line. So don't rule yourself out because of no symptoms. I have everything crossed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mummyto1 View Post
    Rach75 - I hope you are wrong about not catching the eggie! Did you temp this month? I was onto my 4th round of clomid to conceive DS but with my angel we fell after about 5 months unassistsed. Ob's told me if I haven't fallen again by April to come back & he will put me back on clomid. Hoping not to need it!
    nope no temping trying not to get o serious our RE said after 3 cycles of not using anything to come see him for more clomid, my first 2 angels were natural, next 2 angels 3rd cycle clomid each, Jack was 2nd cycle, so most likely even with clomid it would take a cycle or 3

if we didn't catch the yes I will be disappointed but not devastated as jack is only 3 1/2 months

just get to have more fun TTC:biggrin:

Congrats Cilmum-Has it sunk in yet? I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Shan-I sure hope AF doesn't show, ever!!(well at least 9 months) I hope by the time you get the courage to take a test, it shows the darkest BFP you've ever seen!!

Rach-I hope you did catch the eggie!!

MissBelinda-How are you coming along? I saw you are on CD22. Have you O yet or not? I don't remember seeing anything, but I also have not been the most observant person lately.(little too rapped up in my own O & BD)

Mummyto1-Glad AF left!! Now lets find a way to get her to stay away for quite a while.

I am now 4DPO and just waiting for another week to pass. DD #2 was sick with the stomach flu last night so now I'm just waiting for the rest of us to get it. The 2WW is awful!! I'm trying to stay busy and trying not to think that it will happen this soon after a miscarriage but you never know!! Hope everyone that I missed is doing good and I'll catch you next time!!

missykg - You haven't missed anything. I haven't O'd yet as AF is still here - 22days, however I'm hoping she is leaving today or tomorrow. I hope you caught that egg!

Hi Belinda how are you going??? I have booked in for a colour reading and a massage for next week and the week after cant wait.... Have you brought that journal yet?? I hope you are sleeping better i have a bad night every second night it sucks and its always when im babysitting the next day and i cant have a sleep in.....

Cilmum

Jane - I keep sleeping through the day, so I haven't been out yet to pamper myself or do anything really. But I fully intend to go to bed sometime around midnight tonight and hopefully get myself back into a normal sleeping pattern. I've decided to keep an online journal, as I really can't stand writing lol (typing is so much quicker and easier), and I am trying to keep my vents in my journal. In the last three days I have been returning phone calls that I have been putting off for weeks, so I feel better about that too. What's a colour reading? Is that like an aura reading or something else? I need to get out more, don't I? lol

:frown: well tomorrow is cd1 spot has come to visit, is probably a good thing though so am a little disappointed but not to much

Hi my lovely ladies.

Well i won't keep you in suspence any longer. I've tested this morning (yes, early, i know) but it was a negative. I think i knew deep down that it was, although i had a very REAL dream last night that i tested and it was positve. :frown:

I wanted to get in early to let you know coz i'll probably spend the morning in bed (but right now i can't sleep), plus i'm heading home tomorrow until the 21st, without DH, which will be very hard, but he'll come and pick me up next weekend, so i'll be unable to get to a computer and wanted to spend my last day with you girls for support.

Thanks for all your well wishes etc, it means so much to me. I think i'm gunna take some time out for a while, i'll be around, but i don't know if i'll post too much. You girls are my rock so i can't disappear althogether......

Good luck to everyone else and i hope to read of heaps more BFP's when i return...xxxxx

Oh Shan, I'm so sorry hun, I really am. And I know that dream will have made it worse for you :frown:

I hope you can manage to enjoy your time with your family, and PLEASE don't disappear altogether, it just wouldn't be the same without you around. I understand you needing some time out though, just make sure you pop in to let us know you're okay.

Huge huge for you sweets

Oh Shan - I'm so sorry that you got a negative. *hugs* You know what everyone says, it's not over til AF arrives - but I know that never gives me hope, but we've got to be positive, otherwise there is no hope for us. You go curl up in bed and try and get some sleep.

I don't know how you are going to survive a week without your computer and us girls! :P Maybe you can find an internet cafe, or the library hehe.

Rach - sorry to hear that AF has arrived for you *hugs*

Shan, I'm so very sorry that the test was a bfn . Like Sezjm said please don't disappear for too long, I know that I'll miss you hun. Enjoy your time away and be kind to yourself.

Rach sorry to hear af has decided to visit your place.I do hope she is kind to you.

Well I'm off to my appointment later today. I didn't get much sleep last night as I've been thinking about what my dr will say. Deep down I know where I'm headed but I really don't want to go down that path:frown: . Oh maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.I will pop back in later to let you know how it goes.

Shan, I am so sorry you got a bfn - we all know what it is like when you see the 1 line when you want 2 more than anything else in the world. As hard as this ttc journey has been for you I am confident you will come out the other end with a beatiful bubba in your arms - you just have to hang in there.I understand you wanting to disappear for a while so take any time you need but know that we all here for you. Bigs hugs to you & DH & as the others say it aint fully over until the witch arrives. Enjoy your holidays, have some wine & psych yourself up for next time....
    Rach75 - sorry you got a visit also. Good luck next cycle.
    Mako - good luck at your appt today - I hope you hear some positive news & that things start to happen for you!
    Love to everyone else!!

Oh CRAP Shan!!!!! I so hoped this was it for you! I know what it's like to always tell yourself you won't be disappointed but that is such a crock of crap and almost impossible to achieve!
    I understand your need for time out-- it does all get to be too much at times. I found when I got bfn's and after my m/c's I (and DH) gravitated toward our childless and single friends for some GOOD TIMES (nice dinners, ****tails,late nights, spontaneous plans,etc) and that really helped me to not think about things for a while. In fact after my last m/c I gave away all my pregnancy mags and a couple of maternity dresses I'd been given and I felt quite cleansed when we came back to TTC again. It felt like more of a fresh start and less like "here we go again"!
    I'm thinking of you and your DH and know you are probably again mulling over those options you were alluding to a few months ago. Just wanted to let you know that my good girlfriend and her hubby who tried for two plus years before trying any options are just about to have their first bub-- they fell on their very first cycle of IVF. They had completely unexplained infertility and this was the first option they took up.
    Wish I was there to give you big hugs and if I wasn't in my current condition to partake in some Mai Tai's (the world's yummiest ****tail!!) with you!
    Hopexoxoxoxoxo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast