Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 2007

Shan, im so sorry you didnt get that second line today sweety, but maybe, just maybe its a bit early. I had one of those dreams in December, and a few days later, it was a bfp. I will still be keeping it all crossed that af doesnt arrive, but for now take care of yourself and emjoy your time with your family. Sending you hugs and baby dust always,
    Lisa

Thanks so much everyone. It means so much to me.

Rach - i'm so sorry, i got so caught up in my own dilemas that i didn't even acknowledge that AF arrived for you. I know you would have been happy either way, but at least now you know what's going on hey!!!...big hugs.

Sez, Belinda, Mako, Mummyto1...thank you so much...xxxxxx

Hope - gotta love ya. It's like you can read my mind. It will be nice to get away, although it is going to have it's moments i think. I'm going to stay with my bro & SIL who have a 5mth old bubba. My SIL's bro is going to be there over the weekend too and they have a 9mth old bubba. One of my best friends who lives accross the road has a 4mth old bubba and my other best friend who lives up the street has my special little girl (along with 3 others as well) who has just turned 1 in sept and is pg with her 5th...I wanted to stay with my bro coz it's very close to my friends, but now i'm thinking maybe i should just go and stay with my mum, but i love all those babies to bits and i haven't seen them for a while, so i want to spend as much time with them as possible IYKWIM...plus if i suddenly went to stay with mum they woudln't understand coz i've told them all that we're not TTC anymore and they'll just think i've cracked it with them. Oh the dilemas in my life...i guess i'll see how it goes when i get there. I can always go to mums if i need to.

Lisa - thanks hun. I'm gunna take my very last HPT with me JIK AF doesn't arrive in a day or so....who knows, you might be right.

I'll try my hardest to get to a computer somewhere along the line. Both my friends have PC's so we'll see what happens. Unfortunately it's only a small country town so there is no such thing as an internet cafe and i don't even think the library has one. Actually in the 19 years i lived there i don't think i ever stepped foot into the library...how bad is that!!!! BUT if anything does change in my situation (except for getting AF) then i'll jump on or get DH to jump on for me to let you all know.

I wish all you girls were here right now so we can have one massive group hug so i'm sending out cyber hugs to each and every one of you...xxxx

Megan76 Guest

Bugger, bugger, bugger Shan!! I was wanting this for you so much so i can't imagine how much you were wanting it. Have a good time away and a good relax. Maybe your dream was a vision telling you not to give up hope just yet! Thinking of you XX

:hugs: Shan im so sorry you got a BFN.... Have a great time away with your family and friends and know that we are all here when you return to have a chat with i will miss you...:hugs:

Rach sorry af arrived..

Belinda im glad you have started the journal i hope it is helping you feel better even in a small way... I hardly slept the night b4 last and had to babysit yesterday i kept myself awake all day didnt have a nana nap at all and STILL couldnt sleep last night ARGH!!! I think i got to sleep at 2ish but woke up all the time, got out of bed at 12:30 so now i will have trouble again tonight IM OVER IT!!!!!!!!!! Are you a teacher Belinda?? Im assuming your on holidays like me....... The colour reading is like a aura reading i think!! It looks into your past, present, future and maybe your life b4 this one i think??

Well i havnt got a cover line but with all the bad sleeping my temps have been affected so i change a few temps by .1 ie went from 36 to 36.1 and got a coverline way earlier then when i had my oing symptoms so i removed them and went back to the old ones so will wait and see... In some ways i really want to have oed when we dtd and then i think NO you dont want to have yet....

((hugs)) to Rach and Shan.. Heres hoping for next month...

Shan my sweet I am so very sorry..... I have tears streaming down my face as I read your post... gee I wish I could give you a massive hug right now... how is your man coping?... like the girls said take time out enjoy yourself relax do something nice for yourself..... I hope that you don't stay away for too long.... take care babe xxxxxx

Thanks Kez. DH is fine. He know's i tested this morning, but i've kept pretty much everything else quiet...ie. as to when i'm Oing etc. Although i do make him feel my boobs every night as soon as they start getting sore (usually about the week before AF arrives) to see if they feel 'heavier' or bigger..hehehe

I noticed a tiny bit of brown smudgies when i went to the toilet before, so i'm guessing she's not far away...now it's just a bummer that she'll show up whilst i'm away. Oh i can never win...

Okay my loves...i'll see you all Sunday/Monday week. Thanks so much for your thoughts. I'm feeling so much better this arvo. Always feel better after a shower, hair wash and shave. You'll all my rock and i'll miss you over the next week. Take care and i want to hear of some BFP's when i get back...xxxxxxx

Shan, I'm so very sorry hun. Big cyber squishy hugs for you

I hope you have a good time catching up with family & friends. Enjoy the wine festival - have some for me. Please don't stay away too long - you're the life of the party in here so many times! You're also a wonderful inspiration & support for others.

Thinking of you xxx

Hi everyone else - thanks for all the congrats. I'll post personals in a day or two..
    mwa xxx

Wow!! Pretty slow here today! How is everyone doing? Not any time for personals because we went shopping today and I'm pooped!! I'm now on 6DPO and trying to wait patiently(not one of my finer qualities). Having some 2WW symptoms but they are also very likely PMS symptoms. I am having lots of creamy CM, sore bbs, heartburn and very tired. I also get these right before AF so not going to think they are symptoms until I get a BFP!! I want to follow in Cilmum's footsteps!!

Shan-How you doing sweetie? I was so hoping for a BFP for you!! I hope you get one soon!! I hope if AF does show, that's she here and gone in no time. I just know it has got to be your turn really soon and that day will be so wonderful!!

I'll catch up with everyone else later!!

tlentz Guest

Hi everyone how are you all doing? Thank you for the warm welcome. I am sending you all positive vibes and lost of

Janeo I am right there with you on the 2WW. I just have one week to go. We will get there

Rach and Shan sending you :hugs:

It's so quiet in here, I guess I'm not the only one that hasn't been around

Jane - How did your colour reading go? I went to a psychic fair about 6mths ago and had my aura photographed and it showed angel wings behind my left shoulder watching over me. I thought it must have been my grandmother as I have been told before that she is following me in life. The photo was taken about a month before I conceived, so maybe I should have another photo and I will be pregnant again.

My work situation is a long story kinda...I left my job about 6mths ago. I was due for a long service break anyway, and we had just moved back to Sydney and I was driving 80kms each way to work each day and was taking Clomid and was completely stressed and decided to take a career break. Then my next cycle worked so I figured why look for another job when I'm going to be a SAHM anyway. Then the miscarriage happened, then there was Christmas and we are going away in February for 3wks, so I plan on getting back into the workforce in March, but my DH just wants me not to worry about it, because he thinks I will be UTD by then - so who knows. Most days I am extremely bored, however I have been reading lots and lots of books. I think all this spare time hasn't helped with my weird sleeping habits either. 3 nights this week I didn't go to bed at all, I just stayed up and read. How are you going with your sleep?

Shan - I hope you are having a relaxing time away and that AF has left you alone.

missky & Tory - Hope the TWW isn't dragging on too much for you both.

As for me, it looks like AF has finally left me after 25 days! - yay - now I just have to start OPK's as I have no idea when or if I will O.

Hello to all the other lovely ladies out there. Hope you are having a nice peaceful weekend.

Hi girls,

Gee it is quiet here...

Hope everyone is ok

Cilmum - has it sunk in yet????

HI girls very quite in here......

I havnt had reading yet its Tuesday arvo....... Yeah sleep still bad i go to bed about 12-1 sleep for 4 hrs or so then toss and turn for the rest of the sleep until i either get up at 8 to babysit or sleep to lunchtime on and off, then im a zombie all day my plan is as of tonight its bed at 10:30 and up at 8 so i can get ready to go back to work at the end of the month.. Doing a lot of babysitting the next 2 weeks so keeping busy will be good.... Sorry that your sleeping isnt getting any better... A holiday will be good for you where are you going?? We go away at end of March leave on the 30th (my birthday) drive for 4 hrs or so and stop for the night somewhere (just brought a new tent yesterday) then onto Merimbula for a week in a apartment then take our time home have 4 days to get back home for Andrew to work....... Hey you will so not need a job you will be pg and so will i we can be belly buddies together.....

Well on ttc front i thought af had arrived last night had some spotting but nothing today!! I think by my signs of cm and o pains i oed Sat/Sun maybe Monday at latest, but as i have been having bad sleeps i havnt trusted my temps and ff have given me no coverline.. So im hoping a little bit that it was a implantation bleed i didnt have that last time so wait and see.. I will test in a week and half if af hasnt arrived i didnt get a BFP until 15dpo last time so if im right im about 6/7dpo at the moment......

Hi All

This is my first post so bear with me while I work it all out. DH and I have been TTC since May 2006 and had a miscarriage (D&C) on 19/12/2006 (would have been 10 weeks). Haven't had AF yet and are TTC straight away. We were sad but staying positive - at least we know we can conceive.

Not sure if I should be trusting my temps and CM at this stage but according to FF, I am 3DPO. Will wait and see, not getting hopes up. Hoping to be UTD this year.

Janeo, we have the same birthday!

Hi
    Missykg How's the tww going? I hope you are well.

Janeo Oh I'll have my fingers crossed for you that that was a little implantation bleed. Be sure to let us know how things go for you sweet.

Tinsel I'm sorry to hear of your loss hun. Welcome to this thread, you are surrounded by very suppportive women here. I wish you all the best for you ttc journey and hope that a bfp is just around the corner for you.

Missbelinda I hope your dh is right about you being utd before you need to begin job hunting. Maybe the holiday is all you need??? I hope your sleeping pattern improves for you soon.

Tlentz I hope the tww flies by for you and you have a bfp to report very soon.

Chepie How are you going hun??? Where are you up to in your cycle????

Malimum I hope you and that little bundle of yours are doing great. Have you been to have bloods done yet??

Hi to everyone else I've missed. I do hope you are all ok.

As for me I had my appointment on Thursday and as I thought my fs has recommended that dh and I try IUI in the next couple of months. It has taken a couple of days for dh to talk about this and tell me how he feels. I now understand that he is ok with this next step and we just need to save some money to get the wheels in motion. Maybe this will be around March. Anyway atleast I know that we have a plan in place and have something to look forward to

Hi ya girls,

Mako - I am glad the appt went well for you and DH, I have everything crossed for you both.

Tinsel - Welcome sweetie I am so sorry for your loss. You will find loads of support from the wonderful women here. GL on your TTC journey xx

janeo - Fingers crossed for you too hun xxx

Where is everyone??? Are you all busy B'ding :biggrin:

Oh not sure if I already wrote this, but Friday had another scan and we saw the heart beating 158 beats!! Wow amazing :biggrin:

Hi Chepie Thats great news about your bubbas heart rate. How exciting for you and your dh. I'm sorry about asking about your cycle. I have to admit I got a little cofused and forgot that you are utd. Sorry I promise I won't forget again LOL.

Hi Tinsel i know how you are feeling at the moment i had my D & C on Friday 22nd Dec i had started bleeding on Sunday 17th but had tried to go natural we were 11 weeks but our baby was an angel at 8 weeks.... We were meant to be waiting until we had one af but got carried away.. I just played a bit with my temps cos i know i had bad sleeps and put them back to what i had when i temped last time only dropped them .1 or .2 naughty i know but oh well got my coverline the day i think i oed anyway so all good makes me 6dpo so a little early for implant but who knows just a wait and see game....

LOL at having same b'day ill be 26 cant believe ill be 26 feels weird.. I hope to utd by then cos i always said i wanted to be married and have had a child by the time i was 26 NOT MARRIED and no kids yet but would be nice to have one on the way...

Mako good luck with your appointment...

YAY Chepie at heartbeat how exciting........

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast