Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 2007

Jane - Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. I hope it is, and AF stays away. How exciting!

We are heading off on Sun 4 Feb and stopping to see family in Wagga for the night then on to Mt Buller for 3 nights, Melb for 2 nights (so we can go to the ODI Cricket First Final at the MCG) then along the Great Ocean Road for a few nights then staying a week at Mt Lofty, SA then we have 5 days to do what we want and make our way home. I hope all the places we have booked into are still there, with all the bushfires around!

Tinsel - Welcome to this thread, however I'm sorry for the reason you are here. Good luck with this cycle.

Chepie - How exciting to see the heart beating away! So everything is going well and you are taking it easy?

Mako - I'm glad that your DH has talked to you about it all and that you are both looking forward to your plan of attack. March is only 6wks away!!!

I had a giggle about your last post. There have been so many BFP's in here since I started posting in this thread that I forget half the time what is going on, and I'm sure I will slip up the same way. I swear I lost half of my brain cells when I was pregnant and they haven't come back - I'm so vague these days.

Great holiday Belinda... The only one you might have trouble with is Mt Buller the fire is only a km or so from it so you might need to check on that one... Great ocean road is great i live 45mins inland from Lorne and 1hr from Apollo Bay i used to work at a bakery in Lorne when i studied drove down and back each day.... You will have a great time good chance to relax and enjoy some babymaking time hopefully...

Hi Janeo and girls

Thanks for you lovely thoughts. Our baby was also an angel at 8 weeks but we didn't found out until the ultrasound at 10 weeks. The Ultrasound lady was upset because the woman before me also had an angel baby. She was supposed to be 12 weeks. So upsetting.

Chepie, how exciting to see a heartbeat. You must have had the biggest smile on your face.

Wow, I am getting teary just looking through these posts which I wasn't expecting so I am glad I have found a wonderful support network.

Tinsel, welcome & sorry for what you have had to go through. You are right about BB though, we are lucky to have found it & the support it offers....
    Mako, hope you have early success with your new plan of attack - best of luck to you & hope your dreams come true in 2007!
    Chepie - glad the scan went so well, how wonderful to see a heartbeat - aahhhhhh!
    Missykg - are you in the 2ww? Think you are so all the best!
    missbelinda - hope you have a lovely holiday. Shan hope you are having a nice time also -enjoy the time off!
    Me, I am right around O time, still not sure - will see what FF says in a day or 2. Have had a bit of a tough time bd'ing this month - DP & I just seem to be on different wavelengths this cycle - soooo frustrating when you know you should be bd'ing but don't necessarily feel like it. Has anyone else ever experienced this???
    Who knows, have still had a few (hopefully) well timed bd's so pls pls pls let me have caught that eggie this month.
    Anyway, hope everyone is good. Is anyone testing soon?

Mummyto1 - get off the computer & get thee in bed for some more bd'ing!!! I want you getting a nice fat baby belly! I know what you mean re DP & different wavelengths - we were too last time because I was so keen to dtd to conceive but not really in the mood for it iykwim. But we persevered, went at it twice a day for a week & I put a couple of pillows under my hips each time for about 20 mins & finally we got our BFP. Phew! 'Cause I really didn't want to have to do it that much again next month LOL

Kez - how far along are you now? Do you have an ob or what care are you opting for?

Missy - how are the painting arms? Can't wait to see your BFP in a couple of weeks - you go girl, this is your month, I just know it!

Belinda - I'm looking out my window at Mt Lofty now! It's beautiful up here in the hills, hope you have a fab holiday!

Tinsel - sorry to hear of your loss. I lost mine at 8w4d back in August when we thought we were 10w3d. Had a d&c too. It's a horrible time, we all understand it here. Big hugs to you & I hope you're not here very long at all.

Mako - what's IUI? Sorry, I don't understand. How are you feeling about it all?

Hello to anyone I've missed! Hope there are some more BFPs soon.

As for me, well, no, it's not really sunk in yet, although we've told our parents & BIL & SIL. We won't be telling anyone else for a while yet. I just want to sit with it for now. I haven't been to or booked appt with Dr. Don't really see the point. If this one's a sticky it's all good & they can take bloods at my first antenatal appt at 10 weeks. If it's not a sticky, well I'm sure Mother Nature will let me know. But that won't happen again. No, this one feels good. I'm peeing every hour, no other symptoms yet. Had a schizo attack this morning (that's happened every pg a couple of days after af was due) - at least we knew why this time! LOL

Hi Cilmum
    IUI is Intrauterine Insemination. You can either use dh's sperm or donor sperm. In my case it will be dh's as his little swimmers are very strong. I am feeling ok with all of this atm but I'm sure as it becomes closer I will be a little more nervous.
    Missbelinda I'm glad you've had a giggle at my expense lol. I have got so much going on atm and so many pregnant bellies here too, it's no wonder I got all confused. At least we can all laugh about it. I hope you have a fantastic holiday.
    Thanks to you and Janeo and mummyto1 for your good wishes.
    Aussienic How are you doing sweet????
    Hi to everyone else out there. I do hope you are all ok.

OK-Only 4 more days til testing!! I am trying not to get my hopes up because I'm just not feeling it. But I've been wrong before. Only 2 lines will tell in a few days. Thurs will be 13DPO and it should be fairly accurate then. Is a slow rise usually good? Someone please check out my chart and tell me what they think!! It's been very quiet in here so I hope everyone is busy DTD and catching eggies!!!

Your chart is looking pretty good Missy. I am no expert (am onto my second month of charting) but elevated temps is the way to go. I was also reading on thw web that the 7-10 dpo temp drop is a myth - many women who are pg don't have a dip & many women who AREN'T pg DO have a dip - go figure!?!? As you say though, only time will tell so I am wishing you lots of luck for Thursday!!
    Hi everyone else - where are you all (working? bd'ing? housework? hmmmm, there's a thought ;p

Hi ya sexy girls,

Hope everyone is brilliant... Just a quickie from me absolutley buggered

Mako - You crack me up, please don't apologise it was ok I am always confused! Thank you for your lovely words xx

MissBelinda- Have a brilliant holiday sounds like heaps of fun

mummyto1 - Dh and I found it hard b'ding and we didn't b'd as much as I wanted to during that cycle but hey it worked out

Misskg - Fingers are crossed for you babe

Had some sad news today a wonderful women that I worked with in Syd, her husband took his own life on the weekend .. I didn't know him but if he was anything like his wife then he must have been a lovely man.... sorry to dampen anyones moods I guess I am still a little shocked by it xxx

Kez - that's horrible news. I hope your friend is coping and has her family/friends to support her through this time.

missykg - your chart looks good! When are you due to test?

mummyto1 - why are you on here chatting when you could be BDing? lol

I haven't been around today as I went over to my aunts to show her how to use a computer. I thought I would only be there for a few hours, but it turned into about 8hrs - and I think she is a long way from getting onto bellybelly! lol

Cilmum - hiya! I have a wonderful feeling about your pregnancy, so I agree that you should be positive and get excited We are staying at Mt Lofty House, I heard it is beautiful, so I can't wait. I haven't been to SA in nearly 10yrs, so I'm sure things have changed.

Janeo - how are you today? Hopefully you are in bed by now! Where abouts along the Great Ocean Road do you recommend staying overnight? I haven't booked anything yet, I was thinking of just booking in when we get there, as it will be out of school holidays time. But then I like to be super organised and want to book somewhere there. I'm such a conflicted confused person lol.

I had a sneak peek at your chart, hope you don't mind. The overlapped cycles look very similar in spots. But I guess with your strange sleeping patterns that could throw things out? Are you going to test in a few days?

I take my hat off to you girls that can remember to temp each day, I'm hopeless at it. I forget to take my metformin each day - thank god I only ever had to take clomid for 5 days!

Mako - how are you going? I bet you are wishing the weeks away, to you can get on with your plan. I'm wishing the weeks away, so I can go on holidays!

Tinsel - I hope you are having a good day Sometimes it must be horrible to be the ultrasound person - they have sad moments and exciting moments, such a rollercoaster for them as well in having to deal with both sides of the coin.

How is everyone else? Still on holidays???

Well, today I spoke about my angel baby without crying or getting upset. My three cousins that I were visiting asked me why I don't work anymore, is it because I was going to have a baby and it died? Is it still in my tummy, well then where did it go? What were you going to call it. Their parents were horrified, but I felt comfortable talking about my angel, I wanted to talk about it, because no-one has broached the subject with me, and I didn't want it to be a taboo subject. So I feel a bit better today, although I'm getting teary now telling you all about it. I'm to weird, I don't even understand myself lately

You Girls, I can hardly bd on my own so not much to get up to when DH is at work! Had our last baby making attempts for this month last night so think we are both due a rest. FF has me ovulating at day 13 (now cd 16) which I agree with so last night was a "just in case" (why are all the best bd's when it doesn't count!?!?). Sorry girls I seem to have been over ananlysing things this month so hopefully that will pass...
    Missbelinda77 - well done to you on being strong & talking openly about your Angel. Sometimes I still mention our angel thinking I will be ok but then find myself tearing up.
    I don't find the temping too bad - I find it pretty exciting to see what my body is doing so that keeps me motivated, I was the same when I took Clomid....
    Chepie - hope your good & thanks for sharing your experiences with me - hopefully things will turn out well for me too!
    Cilmum - good on your for holding out on the bloods etc it really isn't going to make any difference in the end - hope you are feeling good (or bad depending how you look at it) & pls try & enjoy being preggers!!
    Mako - thanks for explaining IUI - I swear us girls could almost open a consultancy re: all matters fertility - you just learn soooo much in here!!
    Missy - all thre best for Thursday!!
    Hope everyone else is good & chat soon!!

Hi girls... Well another temp drop and i had a better night sleep last night woke at 4 with bad pains and cramps...:frown: TMI and the ****s (can be a sign that af is coming for me).. So im thinking Feb is the month..lol

Belinda so good that you are feeling better about talking about your angel im lucky in that i talk about it well, what am i saying a talk easily about everything... The first time i had the girls i am babysitting after the m/c they knew we were having a baby and there mum had told them about the m/c and went through all the questions with them but the oldest 7 wanted to know some of it from me.. SO i got the questions of where is it gone?? Do you think it died cos your so young?? Not married?? or because you ate something you wernt meant to?? Gotta love how kids think....

On the holiday!! Are you in Melb then coming down the coast?? If so i would stop at Lorne really nice place yummy places to eat at if thats where you decide on let me know and ill give you some yummy restuarants to eat at.... BUt Apollo bay is good too... Then if you want head off further down the road and stay at Port Campbell and do all the 12 apostles and all that... Dont go straight to Port campbell though as its a BIG drive stop off somewhere... Port Fairy and Warrnambool are great places too..... I hope that has helped a bit... Have you got msn?? I can chat to you through that if its easier....

Im still on holidays cos we get the school holidays off but not really on holidays when you are babysitting most days.......

Bloody computer and internet i got to that point b4 and the girl i am babysitting knocked the usb and internet went out and now i have to prop something under it to work ARGH!!!!!! Will have to ring telstra to get a new one....

I official feel like **** again..... I have just spent lunch with my heavly pg friend that was all fine but then i had to go and pay all my medical bills from the m/c SUCKS BIGTIME... $171 bucks and thats not all of it i had paid one bill already and i have one to come waiting for cheque from medicare.... I wouldnt mind paying for it if it was to save my baby or for my baby but it isnt.... ARGH.... sorry...

well im off to have a colour reading in half an hr looking forward to it but at the same time nervous and curious especially with mood im in now... OH and its HOT!

Hey everyone. So many messages,

I am a little confused with my cycle right now, I started bleeding again on CD 14 :/ I don't need to use anything though. I do if I go out just in case but its there but not. So would it be classed as AF or is it spotting even though it is heavier then spotting. Does that make sense? i took a test on the 31st and it was neg (af was 2 days late) My cervic is high and closed. The hole is closed more then normal. I don't feel pregnant so I don't think thats the case. Also lots of hairloss...
    I am going for a check up next week,,

I am very hesitant to post this but I tested today and........................................

Very faint BFP!! I am waiting to get excited until I test with something more reliable. I tested yesterday but it was so faint that it looked like an evap but decided to test again today after some strange symptoms. It showed up in like 2 minutes and kept getting more defined. I will keep testing to make sure. I am only 11DPO so I'm going to be very hesitant for now. Pray for this little one to stick!!!

ooo how exciting.. Congrats.. heres to a sticky baby

Oh, how exciting!!! Congratulations, missykg!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Missy. I'm sending you lots and lots of

Aussienic How are you doing today??? Has the bleeding stopped yet? Maybe its an implantation bleed???

Kbowman How are you hun?? Haven't seen you around for a while, hope you are doing better now.

Hi to everyone, hope you are all ok.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast