Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 2007

tlentz Guest

Hi Ladies,

I took a test today and I got a positive test! I am excited but really nervous. Praying that this one is a sticky one.

Missy- Congratuations, I am so excited for you and my prayers are with you. 2007 is our year!

I will check back tomorrow and see how everyone else is doing.

Tory

Hi Mako. Yes the bleeding is completly gone again :/

It wasn't heavy enough to use anything but it was heavier then spotting. I wish I knew what was going on. Last night I was so exhausted at 7pm but Jacob was still awake so I had to wait for him to go to bed and by the timehe did half an hour later I was wide awake and then I couldn't sleep. I am so tired today. I did have sore bb's just around xmas and thats why we did the pg test on the 31st plus I was 2 days late with AF. So who knows maybe it was to early to test then. I am going to make an appointment. I guess I am nervous to go to the Drs but I know I need to

Woo hoo Tory.. congrats

OMG! Missy & Tory! Congratulations ladies! That's fantastic news!!! Big sticky vibes coming your way. Yaaaay!

Aussienic, I hope your Dr can help you figure out what's happening. Hang in there sweets.

I can't remember who else posted on the last page now... sorry! Hope everyone is okay. Big hugs. xx

PS Missy, I knew it was your month!!

missykg & tory - Congratulations on your BFP's!! Don't things happen in 3's? Who else is testing today??

missykg - when are you going to the dr's to get it confirmed? what weird symptoms have you been having?

Nic - when are you planning to go to the Dr? gee, our bodies do some weird things sometimes. What do you think the hairloss is from?

Jane - how are you feeling today? I got a bill last week for my initial blood test when I went to a medical centre to see if I was pregnant - it took them nearly 4mths to send me a bill for $23? Stupid ppl. How did the colour reading go? Thanks for the tips on where to eat and stay. We still have over 2wks til we leave - which seems like forever at the moment.

mummyto1 - I don't think there is any such thing as a good BD or a bad BD, just as long as you did it at the right time hehe. I remember one month (when we first started TTC) we decided we were going to BD every single day, so I definitely wouldn't miss O - but after 4 days I was exhausted and over it LOL. Now if my DH every whinges about how long it has been, I just log into FF and prove to him that he is exaggerating - so I do love that side of charting.

Kerry - how are you? enjoying the last of your holidays before you go back to work?

How is everyone else going?

Belinda: I am going to make an appointment for either monday or tuesday, and the hairloss I just don't know. Although DH and I were talking about it again yesterday and we noticed it isn't as bad. It was 2 days ago but yesterday it seemed better. I was worried I was going to wake up bald one morning lol. I always lose my hair after pregnancy and the only thing we can think of is that I may have had an early m/c a couple months ago. There was no confirmation or anything, I had a couple very faint pos tests then I got Af a few days late so who knows. I never lost any hair after my previous losses though so we really are grasping at straws there I think

Missykg and tory - That is just fantastic.....

Come on who's next :biggrin:

Missykg - I can understand your hesitation but lets hope it's sticky - all the best!
    Tory - congrats to you too!
    Missbelinda - you know what I mean...a good bd is one you really enjoy ;p & a not so good one is when you don't feel like it but know you should!!
    Aussienic - hope you get some answers to your body's behaviours. Have you done the obvious & done a HPT?
    Cilmum - hope it is smooth sailing for you....
    Hope - what is going on?? I too got a bill from the pathologist today from my d&c in August -I tell you what I'm over it!! I hope you are feeling a bit better today...
    Me, 4dpo...sigh....no symptoms for me but then there never is so won't let that get me down. I am ever hopeful that this is the month for me & all the other lovelies in this thread. Bye xxx
    Last edited by mummytotwo; January 17th, 2007 at 07:31 PM.

Hello again and a big happy congratulations to Tory! Well done, you!
    Thanks, Mako and Belinda, yes, back again and sorting out what happens next for the big move. I've got the thumbs up on some teacher housing where I'm going, I've given notice on this place and paid the rent out and I've been getting back to the removalists that I contacted prior to Christmas. Two have been around today to give quotes. Which has prompted me to clean up the garage! What a mess! Brisbane was good and it was great to see my Dad and stepmother. Tomorrow morning I'm off to see an endodontist to save a tooth :eek: And I think I'm about to ovulate, some ewcm and o-pain. But still showing negative on the OPKs, yesterday's was a stronger line than today's tests, so maybe tomorrow or Friday. Catching up with DP on Friday so here's hoping!
    Lots of love and hugs to everyone X O X

mummyto1: I did a test on the 31st and got a neg. Maybe I should get another test before I go to the Dr

No time again for personals but someone asked what my wierd symptoms were. I was very dizzy, I had hot flashes(and it's only 5 degrees F outside,brrrr!), and I had some hot pain on my inner thigh and lower leg. I have also had terrible heartburn after eating gentle things like cereal. I tested again this morning and I'm going to call it a BFP! I don't know when I'm going to go in. I am hesitating to get my hcg measured. I don't want to obsess but I would like to check my progestrone since there is something you can at least do about it. I guess I figure it is in God's hands and I'll leave it up to Him.

Now I want to see some more BFPs around here!! Who's it going to be??

cautious congrats then all crossables crossed

Aussienic - I would do a hpt before the Dr's if I was you. It is a good couple of weeks since your last one. You must have nerves of steel not to have done another one earlier!! Do what makes you happy though.....
    Missy, congrats again!
    KBowman - I really hope it happens for you & the timing is right for your rendevouz (sp?) with DP this weekend. Good luck saving the tooth as well - does that mean root canal?
    I'm taking DS to Raggs (a kids show - it's a dog character) today so should be fun. He'll either love it or be petrified so should be interesting....CD 18 for me so not much to report....
    Hi everyone else - hope you're all good!

I am going to buy a test tonight. and do one in the morning., also making my Drs appointment today for either tomorrow or tuesday, I think tues suits me better though.

Ia m so seriously tired and I got 8 hours sleep. I do wonder if this constant tiredness is more then just a few late nights and early morning bvut I don't want to jinx myself kwim??

Have fun at the show. My DS 3 was so disappointed it is no longer on tv . He asks everyday if Raggs is on

Hello gals,

A big congrats to Missy and Tory - whoooo hooooo - wishing you both a H&H pg!

Sending truckloads of baby dust to you all and hoping you all get a bfp soon

Lisa

Hi

Tory CONGRATULATIONS to you on your bfp. Well done sweet.
    Missy I pray that this little one is the stickiest bub ever for you.
    Aussienic Please make sure you come in here tomorrow as soon as you've tested. I have everything crossed for you.
    Kbowman I wish you all the very best for Friday with your dp. Sending you lots of baby making vibes. And good luck with the move too.
    As for me, not too much to report. I'm on cd 15 and am trying to make the most of this week iykwim. I'm not sure when I'm due to O so I'll just have to keep dh busy lol. I'm due to go for progesterone b/t next Thursday. I'm seriously thinking of starting the process for IUI next month if af decides to show her ugly face again. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how this cycle turns out.
    Hi to all you beatiful ladies that I've missed today. I hope you are all well.

I surely will come in.. hopefully pay will go in this afternoon so I can buy a test. cross all for that first lol...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast