Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 08 #3

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 08 #3

Welcome to TTC after Loss or Miscarriage for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Niliac
    MistyFying and
    Flowerchild

Their email addresses can be found here.

You may also like to consider taking a look at the comprehensive and informative BellyBelly Conception Articles which may help you in your journey.

You will find the previous thread here.

WTH - congrats on a great scan!! i agree with AngelBabies... its hard to do, but we must remain positiv

Ok there is only 2 good ways to start a thread... firstly good news.... well Where There s Hope has already provided that... and the second... lots of baby dust and sticky vibes

let's hear some good news in this thread...

thanks for my welcome backs jen and angel babies- and angel i'm sure you had nothing to do with all the chatter going on in here! it's like you never left us the way you've been going...only thing missing is one of your "one day at a time" pep talks!

WTH- great news about the hb, we will keep saying lots of for you

issy- am dying for you to test, what day will you do it? the bb's and tiredness sound promising...

AFM- getting some symptoms but don't want to acknowledge them, am always getting them and getting BFN's so don't trust my body anymore!

How grumpy am I!!! Just spend the last 40 mins doing personals and lost it all!!! Cause there was a change over of thread..

Sorry - I'm not doing them all again.

ohhh come on pbstar..... one day at a time hun... give me a chance to get back into the swing of things

Ohhh no... grumpy joey.... I did this HUGE post for Where There s Hope after her concerns yesterday.... it was sooo from the heart... I go to post it and wham... internet goes down... It took 5 attempts to get something through.
    Last edited by Baby Angels; July 9th, 2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: joey posted while I was positng... cant have a cranky joey

Where There's Hope - That's great news.

Joey - i rang the gyno and got my results back in - progesterone levels of 75.4 - that's great. Now I just have to wait and see. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

I lost my post too, so trying to remember what i said, but i'm not having much luck. Anyway I know I had some to throw around. So everybody catch. We need more BFP's in here. I think we've only had one so far for July so it must be time for more

WTH: well, your name says it all?we all hoped for a good strong HB for you and you got it! That?s wonderful, congrats hon! Now go eat!!!!!

Hi there everyone,
    I haven't been in much as I am feeling a bit on the down side today, but am starting to perk up.
    Just wanted to say congrats to WTH! sending a million and one sticky vibes your way!!!

I agree with the BFP's too. The more I see from everyone else, the more positive I will feel and hopefully I can make my body decide that this monh is it!!
    LOL

xxoo

molly: dont think weve had any BFPs yet for july have we?
    come on girls...im gong to get one this weekend...any one else joining me???????? (we have to believe in the power of positive thinking dont we!!!)

tina - i thought betty's BFP was in july but maybe i'm wrong it could have been the end of June. In that case we definitely need some.

tina k.... you go warm up the BFP s.... I ll be there in 2 weeks

angel, you have a deal

WTH: YAY!!!! Congratulations on the wonderful hon! Sending out massive amounts of to you and you're beautiful little bean

I just got back from the doctors. She's sending my off for blood test (just got round one done and look like a pin cushion- stupid difficult veins). She's testing my oestrogen, testosterone, blood sugar etc etc. Also doing a HCG test on the off chance that there may be a little bean in there (she didn't think there would be but wanted to err on the side of caution). Gotta go and get my oestrogen done again in two weeks, see how I'm going. Then I go and see her after that.

tutmae - good luck with the bt - I was told by the vampires for those difficult veins, drink lots of water they more hydrated you are, the easier it is to get blood.

OK, I'm back after my hissy fit!

For those of you who have just started temping, there is some really good info here: Fertility Friend Handbook - Fertility Charting For Pregnancy Achievement

Tina - I'm up for a BFP this weekend!!

Molly - glad to hear you're happy with your BT results. Looking forward to your BFP post!

Hi everyone

WTH congratulations on seeing heartbeat lots of for you

Smilanatu + teen sorry to hear af arrived for you too!

Tutmae good luck with bt results.

Jen805 true at least shes early can start again., gonna try temping never have before just read joeys info.

someone gets that BFP really soon!!!

August 07

November 07 (11 wks)

I'm just about to run out for dinner at my nieces, but wanted to quickly tell WTH how extremely happy I am for you!!! You must be thrilled!

And Chappas, Smilanatu and Tutmae, I am very sorry that this was not your month. I'm am sending extra your way this cycle!!

I might not get back on tonight because I have an 11 hour shift tomorrow (so early beddies for me!), so I thought I'd leave you with our cycle list. If I've got anything wrong please let me know. My ticker and chart stalking isn't always perfect

Smilanatu - CD1
    Chappas - CD1
    Tutmae - CD2
    Sandygirl - CD3
    Jen - CD12
    megsmum - CD14
    Vanaithi - CD15
    Kittens - CD15
    Acria - CD16
    Issy - CD24
    pbstar - CD25
    Toccara - CD27 Where are you missy?!
    Abbey - CD29 You're MIA too!

Angel Babies - 1DPO
    Easha - 5DPO
    Jodsan - 7DPO
    Joey - 7DPO
    KrystieLove - 9DPO
    Tina - 10DPO
    Mollycat - 11DPO

Bettyboop - 5w
    WTH - 6w2d
    SaraJane 8w1d
    Jenushska - 8w3d
    Laura - 9w
    AJC - 11w2d
    Mel A - 11w
    mmteacher- 12w4d
    Canary - 13w
    plc - 13w4d
    Katiegirl - 22+wks
    Nickster - 24+wks

Teen - Hoping her cycle works itself out soon!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast