Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 08 #4

she s off doing personals and has no idea we are blaming her for anything

Oh, sure, thanks for blaming me!!! That's ok, I blame the both of you for not being able to go back to sleep after I took my temp!! So there!

I could never go back to sleep after taking my temp... thats why I stopped taking my temp

Heehee! It's a blame-a-thon!

See, I had what I was sure was ewcm at the start of my cycle (just after af finished) then read that that can sometimes happen. I still can't tell the diff between ewcm and watery. The descriptions sound EXACTLY the same to me.... But then I read tat you put down the most fertile you get, so I just when with ewcm. I just hope I o. Once that happens I MAY relax. And I may let Dh off his "duties".

I use TCOYF (which stands for Take Charge Of Your Fertility) Its a computer programe, I cant rember how much it cost, I know it wasnt to bad. I have it on my laptop and it records everything, tells me when I m expected to ovulate months in advance and then has everything from that point on. I just entered into it when bubs would be due if I conceived on the 10th of July.... guess what.... APRIL FOOLS DAY....LMAO... thats when my eldest son (now 19) was due..... he ended up being born on the 4th April.

I think this morning I actually could've gone back to sleep, but then I thought you girls might be lonely without me! So I dragged my butt out of bed...just don't let me forget to wake DF for work in 15 min.--that's happened before! I should add that to the addicted list!

tutmae--I didn't think I'd ever be able to tell the difference with my CM, but trust me, when it's watery or EW, you'll notice it for sure! It's almost like (tmi) you just finished then stood up, and it practically drips out of you! Or maybe I'm just a freak of nature!

Angel-- for some reason that EDD seems SO appropriate for you!

LMAO.....far far far to much information

Tutmae.... its called EW because it looks like Egg Whites... it really is that simple... But its the EW that has all the goodies for the swimmers that allows them to keep swimming around for many days. Without it they would only last a few hours

Ooooh.... I geddit now. Now I'll actually know what to look for. Those explaniations are very ambiguous on FF.

Quote Originally Posted by jen805 View Post
    Angel-- for some reason that EDD seems SO appropriate for you!

Well I was given heaps of "things" by my accupunturist. Firstly she was explaining that we seem to have 2 main high fertility times during the year. Apparently my Splein is empty, and my tummy hollow..... all things that make no sense to me, I also had to give her day by day blows on what twinges I was having in my tummy. She went through the whole lot, but basically she is convinced that with all these bits and pieces all added in together, she is convinced that bubs is alreay there and wants me to start testing from the 20th.

As for the April Fool.... yep... far to appropriate.

Angel! OH MY GOODNESS!! That's so exciting!

tutmae--You could also try some Preseed...I purchased some last month, and finished it up this month. It's JUST like EWCM, and it helps all those live longer and get around a lot easier! Supposedly all other lubricants, and even saliva, can kill those little guys! Who knew?

So if AF arrives instead, quickly send the tissues.

But I m going to run with the theory that bubs is here.

She is so convinced that she has changed my herbs as well

Oh, Angel, I really can't wait for you to test! So that's, what, 3 more sleeps to go??? :woot:

Angel--AF is banned, remember? You won't see her for a looooong time! It must be a good sign if the accupuncturist thinks so!!

Here s a big one for you..... they dont like purfume!

Part of the routine of an ET (egg transfer.... which is when the fertilized egg is put back) part of that is that you can t wear any purfume.

Well, I've heard of preseed, but we're pretty tight for cash and I don't know how Dh wold feel about it. Is it expensive? TMI- I haven't seemed to have a problem with that stuff before, so I dont know! I'm kind of waiting to see my doctor to find out that everything is working as it should! I'm such a terrible hypochonriac.

Angel- You just got AF? What the heck?!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast