Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #4

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #4

Welcome to August! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 8/08/2006

Member: Hindonly
    State: QLD
    CD: 14
    Previous Cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folate
    Notes: TTC again after 3rd miscarriage
    Angel Babies: 3 ~ Sept 2003; Sept 2005; June 2006

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD: 21
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Moglie
    State: VIC
    CD: 35
    Previous Cycles: 28, 27 (m/c)
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Baby: 1 (9/06/06)

Member: Naomi54
    State: South Australia
    CD: Taking a little break for a while
    My previous cycles: 28 - 54 - 35 - 45 - 35
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folic Acid
    Notes: TTC #1 for 6mths, m/c @6wks
    Angel Babies: 16/01/2006

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD: On a break
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, contraceptive pill
    Notes: 5 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 2 x natural... Lap/hyst/dye/D&C/ovary drilling on April 10th ~ normal
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks,12/07/06 @ 8 weeks, 6 x "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shazey
    State: QLD
    CD: On a break until 2007
    My previous cycles: 21 - 28 - 32 - 38
    FF Link:
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: Preparing for IVF ICSI #3 2007
    Angel Baby: Feb 93 @ 6weeks ~ ectopic; removal of right tube, Feb 03 @ 5weeks ~ ectopic; removal of right stump, May 03 @ 6weeks ~ ectopic; removal of left tube.

Member: Shellstar76
    State: NSW
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC #2 for 6months, Miscarried @ 11.5 weeks
    Angel baby:18-01-2006

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 14
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Hiya ladies, last thread can be found here

Hi All,

Tanya, Sorry that you have started spotting and it is onto next month for you. Hopefully this month will be especially lucky and you get that BFP!

Shan, Wow i didnt realise that you are on a 92 day cycle.....My friend in my mothers group that has a toddler two weeks older than Lucy didnt actually get a BFP. She didnt know that she was pregnant until she went for a scan to find out what was going on and found out that she was actually 12 weeks pregnant. She too thought that she was pregnant but couldnt work out why she kept getting BFN's. Are you going to go to the doc and get checked over?

Michelle, Thats really great that you got in touch with your friend...bummer about her complaining about pregnancy...i just think that people that havent lost a baby dont actually understand that their comments affect us. That was very insensitive for her to say that. Well done on cuddling the baby boy born around Caitlyn's due date....my heart breaks for you when i read this and as i have said before you really are brave!

Kirsty, Good on you for booking those holiday dates. How are you doing today? How is Stephen? Those comments that James has made must really hurt you (even though he obviously wouldnt understand that they would make you upset). Thinking of you.

Hi Kazz, Thanks for popping and spreading all that lovely dust around...lets hope all of us get it and move on to PAML.

Amy, I meant to say before that i thought that it was lovely that you gave up drinking to support your DH. I have never charted either so i cant help you there but i am sure that there are some girls here who can.

Ok well i will be back later hope you guys are all as well as can be and hugs all round.

Love Sarah xx
    Last edited by KAB; July 26th, 2006 at 11:07 AM.

Tanya - I didn't even notice so I am sure noone has taken offence. Any length of time is too long when you are TTC and wanting to be pregnant. But thank you for acknowledging the challenges of LTTTC - it takes a special person to see the world from the other side of the fence (((hugs)))

Morning Sarah!! I don't feel brave cuddling babies but Thomas is a special little bundle and I just enjoy the time with him. I love the way they grow into little people so quickly - he took his time getting comfortable with me (all of 5 minutes!!) but was then happy to play and *talk*. If I can't have my own then I'll play with others!!

Hope you are all having a lovely day.

Hi all,

My god so many posts to catch up on...

But firstly I want to say thank you to all my sweet friends in this thread for your really kind and caring words during what is a really hard time for me. I hope that you are all blessed with good health and happiness, and may the pregnancy fairy touch you all in the coming weeks.

Michelle - oh possum I am thinking of you, and I am so proud that you are so brave to see little bubs that shared Catilyns due date. I know god will bless you with a bub soon my friend, you are a wonderful and kind woman and I know in my heart that you will get through this and have a smiling little bubba in your arms at the end of this journey.

Tanya - that af just doesnt learn does she?? Im sorry she arrived, wishing that this new cycle will bring you that nice bfp. And dont worry about your ltttc comments, im sure everyone understands how frustrating the whole ttc journey can be, whether its been 6 or 12 months, it can seem like forever.

Shan - what is going on with your cycle matey? 92 days is pretty long, have you thought about going to dr's to get it checked out?

Amym - yipee another month closer to joining us!! Good idea to start monitoring your cycles from now. I dont chart, so cant give you any advice there, but I think there is more info on the general conception threads about charting.

Sarah - accidental bfp's are the best, but if only they would come around more often!!

Kirsty, oh my sweet, you and I too were pretty close in our edd's. I am thinking of you and hope all goes well for your appt. I hope you have the all clear to officially join the ttc journey. I am praying it is a short and sweet one for you this time.

Jayne - how did your u/s go? I hope all is well and bubba is nice and snug in there.

Me - af is gone, dh and I are now seriously going to bd every 2nd day - we have been saying that for the past 2 months but then we dont go through with it, I think its the fear of getting a bfp. But we will go at it hammer and tongs this cycle and hope for the best!

A big hello to everyone else, I hope I didnt miss anyone. I will be back later for some more personals

Hi Lisa - thank you for your very sweet words. I really am not that brave. I just value those friendships and feel that to be part of them I have to be there for them. I just go home and cry and feel like I am missing out on so much. Caitlyn would have been 5 1/2 months too. Thomas has just got some teeth and he is *talking* and sitting up. I see in him where I should have been too. It is hard but at least I have the cuddles. And his Mum knows how difficult it is but isn't freaked out by it which is very nice. I can at least feel *normal* with her. I hope you are right with the blessing soon.

How are you doing?? I know this week is hard but feel free to call me anytime you need to. How is DH?? Make sure you give him a hug (or three!!)

Hopefully Jayne will pop in and let us in on her news soon.

Thanks Mich,
    I suppose that time heals things a little and your friend sounds very understanding which makes it a little easier to deal with too. And I love babies too, all babies, but im not sure that I could be around a bubs that was born around the edd just yet.

thanks lovey for your support, it means alot

As crazy as it sounds, im looking forward to doing something to remember our angel on Saturday. I think its the only thing i will be able to do for the bubs that didnt make it, so as hard as it will be I think it will be very special to both myself and dh.

DH has been a little down these past few days, and I know he doesnt want to say too much incase it upsets me but I can see it in his eyes, he hurts for the bub and for me. we will get through this together! And with all the help from my bb friends!

And yes im anxious to hear from Jayne. I cant stop thinking about her, and how anxious she must be. Praying her little bubba is healthy and safely tucked in for the next 8 months.

Have a great day matey,
    Lisa

Hey all,

Just popping in to say a very quick hello to EVERYONE. And to sprinkle a little love and baby dust upon you all

Hope and trust that you are all well.

Nola xx

Lisa - I went to the PAML thread and things for Jayne are looking good which is lovely. IKWYM about DH - mine goes quiet on occasion too. They are such tough little shells but such marshmallows inside. It is sometimes harder for them - noone talks about it to them and usually any questions are asking how we are. I am pleased you are looking forward to doing something special though.

Member: Hindonly
    State: Qld
    CD: 1 (! :-))
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link: NA
    Medication: Folate
    Notes: TTC again after 3rd MC
    Angel Babies: 3 - Sept 2003, Sept 05 and June 2006...

Hi everyone:-)

Well after a couple of months and a MC (!!) I finally have AF visit me. So happy about that:-)
    Now it means we are finally just waiting to 'O' and then the babydancing can begin - again...
    I am excited about it but I'm nervous too. Since I've just exp'd my third MC:-(
    At just over 8weeks I really wasn't expecting to lose it and having heard the h/b twice!!
    So the next time I have a BFP Im going to be a nervous wreck Im sure! And I'll be doing alot of praying.
    Anyway lots of babydust to you all!

Carol

Hi Carol and welcome. I hope your journey to a healthy pregnancy is a short one.

goldilocks Guest

*tentatively waves hello*

Well technically I'm not TTC just yet (mind is ready, just waiting for my damn body to catch up!) but I hope you'll have me anyway!

I've been reading everyone's posts for a while so I thought it was time I said hello.

I only had a D&C a couple of weeks ago so I'm still waiting for my body to sort itself out. I'm taking my temps every morning so hopefully that'll give me some insight into what's going on. Just have to patiently wait until AF rears her ugly head for the first time after the D&C (although I'll be very happy to see her this time around! LOL) How did everyone else cope with the waiting?? Patience never was one of my strong points!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

goldilocks Guest

Oh Hind honey, I only just saw your post! I'm so happy to see you back on BB!!

You must be thrilled that things have gone back to normal for you so quickly. I can't wait for AF to arrive (still spotting from the D&C a few weeks ago) and the waiting is killing me! LOL *impatiently drums fingers on desk*

I dearly hope that we can be belly buddies again soon, sweetie

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Michelle, I had a look on PAML too, yipeee for Jayne!! Im so relieved and happy for her.

A big welcome to Carol, hope your stay with us is short and sweet, and we are here to support you. I think we all share that fear of being pg again what that new pg journey will hold for us. Just know you have come to the right place to share you feelings / fears etc. Look forward to chatting with you.

Thanks Nola for the baby dust - hope you manage to catch us all with it. And you are so sweet popping in here to check on us! Hope little treacle is doing well, you'll be announcing the arrival before we know it!

Godilocks - hello there. Good to see your getting familiar with everyone in here! Hope you can join us soon and we can ALL be belly buddies together

Shell / Naomi - a big hello to you both (I know you are both spying on us... ) Hope all is well with you gals.

Huge hello's to everyone else...

Hi Everyone......

I'm sorry, but i'm not going to do any personals today....so much on my plate at the moment....but i wanted to pop in quickly to let you all know that AF arrived this morning . It's not very often, in fact is quite rare that i am jumping for joy over getting AF, but after such a long cycle, it really is a welcome relief....

I am still taking a break from TTC at the moment before hitting the AIH, but it's still good to be able to keep track of what my body is doing...

Love to you all

I'm so pleased AF turned up for you Shan (although that feels REALLY weird to say that in here )

Welcome Belle. I hope things proceed smoothly for you from here.

Hi girls...

Welcome Carol and Belle... (((hugs)))

Shan, so happy that your loooong cycle is at an end!!

Not much from me today... feeling yuck!! Sore throat and head... Af is reeeaally heavy and clotty, AND there is a huge uproar in the family!! Can't go into any details atm, waiting for things to cool down and it is a very sesitive matter atm... but hopefully things will sort themselves out with minimal damage!!

Tanya

Oh Tanya...the family thing doesn't sound good at all....hope it gets sorted out soon....and that AF is kind to you....well as much as she can be anyway...xxx

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast